Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161593
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40766
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
GD Dirtbag
Registered Member

Default GOP's War Against Women...Really?

Why would the Democrats accuse the GOP of waging a "war on women" when they gave a sexual deviant (Bill Clinton) a prime time spot at the DNC? Are we as Americans wearing blinders and giving Bill Clionton a pass? Clinton has been impeached, acussed of sexual assault (multiple times), rape, sexual harassment, groping & fondling women on several different occasions, and we all remeber the Monica Lewinsky incident,yet this is never mentioned.

Instead Clinton is praised for his economic policies, balanced budget, +/-4.5% unemployment rate, and eight years of job growth. I didn't really follow politics back then, but as I recall times were good. As I recall it was when the internet really kicked off, sometimes referred to as the ".com era". How much credit does Clinton really deserve for being in the right place at the right time?

Just My Thoughts
GD Dirtbag is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Isn't a amazing how we can't say war on terror anymore but we can say there's a war on women in this country?

The women in this country have it better than women anywhere else in the world. If you want to see what a war on women is really like then go to Afghanistan..You know...where the cut the nose off a woman for letting her vail fall down and exposing her face..

Besides all of that about Bill Clinton...Just remember....

Ted Kennedy has the only confirmed kill on the war on women.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

ask the women

http://www.womenarewatching.org/candidate/mitt-romney
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD Dirtbag View Post
Why would the Democrats accuse the GOP of waging a "war on women" when they gave a sexual deviant (Bill Clinton) a prime time spot at the DNC? Are we as Americans wearing blinders and giving Bill Clionton a pass? Clinton has been impeached, acussed of sexual assault (multiple times), rape, sexual harassment, groping & fondling women on several different occasions, and we all remeber the Monica Lewinsky incident,yet this is never mentioned.

Instead Clinton is praised for his economic policies, balanced budget, +/-4.5% unemployment rate, and eight years of job growth. I didn't really follow politics back then, but as I recall times were good. As I recall it was when the internet really kicked off, sometimes referred to as the ".com era". How much credit does Clinton really deserve for being in the right place at the right time?

Just My Thoughts
It is amazing that a notorious sexual predator like Bill Clinton is still idolized by the Dimo's. It just shows how morally bankrupt the party is.

The Dimo's also did a tribute to Ted Kennedy at the convention. The fact that he committed vehicular homicide doesn't seem to make him any less popular with the party faithful. What a bunch of sickos.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It is amazing that a notorious sexual predator like Bill Clinton is still idolized by the Dimo's. It just shows how morally bankrupt the party is.

The Dimo's also did a tribute to Ted Kennedy at the convention. The fact that he committed vehicular homicide doesn't seem to make him any less popular with the party faithful. What a bunch of sickos.

Im still waiting for you ( a john on a hooker board) to tell me how youre a better person morally than Clinton was ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Isn't a amazing how we can't say war on terror anymore but we can say there's a war on women in this country?

The women in this country have it better than women anywhere else in the world. If you want to see what a war on women is really like then go to Afghanistan..You know...where the cut the nose off a woman for letting her vail fall down and exposing her face..

Besides all of that about Bill Clinton...Just remember....

Ted Kennedy has the only confirmed kill on the war on women.
Good one!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Im still waiting for you ( a john on a hooker board) to tell me how youre a better person morally than Clinton was ...
I'm not a rapist, you moron.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

snick
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I'm not a rapist, you moron.

clinton wasnt convicted for rape ... he lied under oath

youre a liar like clinton ... no big surprise there
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So you admit that Clinton was convicted of a felony. You're making progress. A lot of rapists are never convicted or even indicted. Usually turns out to the be the leader of a country.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ail&FORM=VIRE2
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So you admit that Clinton was convicted of a felony. You're making progress. A lot of rapists are never convicted or even indicted. Usually turns out to the be the leader of a country.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ail&FORM=VIRE2

Ive yet to say clinton wasnt convicted, youre just too caught up in your own stupidity to notice
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:54 PM   #12
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If you are against abortion you support the war on women. That is all this boils down to and it is total nonsense. I would like to believe that women are not that stupid and all the liberal propaganda will not matter.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

IM FOR GOVERNMENT STAYING OUT OF PEOPLES LIVES

and so are republicans ...

as long as they can let government tell people what to do with their life ..

poor fuckers are seriously confused IMO
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #14
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

all these things:

the war on women

the arab spring

tax breaks for millionaires

spending in the tax code

help for the "middle class"

mitt romeny's "investing over seas"

romney's "not connecting" with people

romeny killing a woman and mercilessly eliminating jobs

they are all for the fooling of americans who dont pay attention which is a big majority of americans, sad to say, and to give the zealots something to boil about that they have no clue about.

the democrat leadership cannot honestly say where they want to lead america because if they do, they have absolutley no chance, so they come up with
meaningless sound bites or redefine words so that when americans hear them they think one thing but the democrats mean something totally different
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
If you are against abortion you support the war on women. That is all this boils down to and it is total nonsense. I would like to believe that women are not that stupid and all the liberal propaganda will not matter.

When/if science discovers the "gay gene" and people start terminating pregnancies because of it, attitudes about abortion will change drastically.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women