Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161577
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48039
pyramider46370
bambino40763
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #1
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Look like a prostitute? No cab ride for you! Taxi drivers fined 10K

Youtube Video

Huffingtonpost Article

All I can say is we are not that much different than the fanatical Muslims.. better cover up girls you don't want to look like a prostitute!

Also in line with this "stupid, moronic thinking" here is a Judge that blames a victim for being assaulted by a police officer, saying she shouldn't have been in the bar in the first place!? WTF?

Judge To Woman Sexually Assaulted By Cop: ‘When You Blame Others, You Give Up Your Power To Change’

Youtube video

This is the type of pervasive thinking that is out there folks, and it is utterly stupid and asinine.

Reader comment: For the third time, the majority of rapes do not happen to women who are half-naked and drunk walking down a city street at 3am. And even if they did, that does not in any way excuse sexual predators. The rape is a function of the rapist being unable to control himself, not how a woman is dressed, as rape happens (for the fourth time, more often than not) to women not dressed provocatively. You cannot blame the victim of rape for the rape in any way. It is 100% the rapist's fault, period.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Jeesh guess all women should dress in Burka's now and be confined to indoors after hours..right? Not!
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
Youtube Video Huffingtonpost Article

All I can say is we are not that much different than the fanatical Muslims.. better cover up girls you don't want to look like a prostitute!
I have been saying this for a long time: the bible thumping muslim hating RWWs are so close to the fanatical muslims it is scary. And the scariest part is how they refuse to see the blatant similarities. (and note I am NOT saying all christians, just the homo-hating-eye-for-an-eye-nuke-every-country-in-the-middle-east-abortion-bombing-I-know-who-god-wants-me-to-kill wacko ones)

Also in line with this "stupid, moronic thinking" here is a Judge that blames a victim for being assaulted by a police officer, saying she shouldn't have been in the bar in the first place!? WTF? You got it right, a stupid, moronic one. Any guess what their political affiliation might be? Just wondering.

Judge To Woman Sexually Assaulted By Cop: ‘When You Blame Others, You Give Up Your Power To Change’

Youtube video

This is the type of pervasive thinking that is out there folks, and it is utterly stupid and asinine.

Reader comment: For the third time, the majority of rapes do not happen to women who are half-naked and drunk walking down a city street at 3am. And even if they did, that does not in any way excuse sexual predators. The rape is a function of the rapist being unable to control himself, not how a woman is dressed, as rape happens (for the fourth time, more often than not) to women not dressed provocatively. You cannot blame the victim of rape for the rape in any way. It is 100% the rapist's fault, period.
I'd never condone it or hope it happens, but it sure would be nice to see how the judge would feel if they were gang raped on the way home by a group of people who were turned on by folks in long black robes. Bet they would view things differently.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
All I can say is we are not that much different than the fanatical Muslims..
No, sorry, we are nothing like them.

Not even the Bible thumpers. And I have no truck with them. They are bad for a lot of purposes - creationism, opposing sex education, opposition to gay marriage, gay conversion therapy, and, of course, Prohibition, top name but a few.

But mass-murdering fanatics they are not.

Yes, I know you can name a few instances where an abortion doctor got killed. But the mere fact that you can recall the specific instances and name the perpetrators shows how rare those cases are.

By now you have lost count of the Islamic killers and they have faded into the background.

The next time a "progressive" tries to make this equivalence and brings up a Christian fundamentalist by name, ask him to name any one of the 19 hijackers on 9-11. If he is very lucky, he can name the leader, Mohammed Atta. Ask him to name any suicide bomber that killed people in London, Madrid, Israel, or Iraq. Ask him to name any of the attackers of the USS Cole. Or any of the perpetrators of the original WTC bombing (the truck bomb in the parking garage). Ask him to name the killers that did those beheading videos early on in Afghanistan.

He will just look at you with that open-mouth stare. I know, I've done it.

We have had a significant number of Christian fundamentalists in this country since its inception. You would think that after about 240 years, they would have started their holy war by now.

But they haven't. That's because, in addition to accepting Jeebus as their Lord and personal savior, they have also accepted working within the democratic process. And when they lose an election, they accept it and try working at it again.

Prohibition was passed with votes, not car bombs. And it was repealed with votes, too. Prop 8 in California was passed with votes, too. And will be repealed with votes as well. Fortunately, that is the way pretty much everyone works in this country.

I think Bill Maher - of all people - did the best job of shooting down this type of equivalence. He said "Take our worst fundamentalists - the Westboro Baptists - multiply that by a thousand, and give it an army. That is fundamentalist Islam."

I also reject your basic premise that passing the law - in NEW YORK CITY of all places - has anything to do with Christian fundamentalists. They had nothing to do with this.

The law was promoted by a liberal Democrat, Christine Quinn, on the city council and was signed by Mayor Bloomberg - a liberal Republican and a Jew to boot.

This is do-gooder progressives at work. All hookers are human trafficking victims and cab drivers must be punished for helping exploit them.

I wonder if they will arrest food cart vendors who sell them hotdogs on the streets where they work.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Must be in NYC or some other bigoted place.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 136274
My ECCIE Reviews

That was the most ridiculous thing, I mean really I rarely see "Working Women" dressed any differently than a mall rat or a bar fly I mean my working clothes I could wear anywhere weddings included on some days I mean if he is trying for all Hookers wear mini skirts we need to update his version of pretty woman....
guest073113-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
hiddenrose
BANNED

User ID: 136308

I do wonder what the cab drivers have been told to look for. Wonder if they were giving a picture. That would be interesting.
hiddenrose is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Hell in Las Vegas you cant tell the working women from the club girls.
Oh wait there isnt any difference.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:32 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Being a NY cabbie (medallion and otherwise) is dangerous; cab drivers should have the right to NOT take on any passenger that they think might represent a threat, or that wants to be driven to a shady location. Particularly at odd hours of the night/morning.

NY medallion cabs are already a fortress, the unlicensed cars (gypsies) are more open and driver is more accessible to the passengers.....why make these rides more cage like by forcing drivers to risk their lives. More nanny statism from Bloomberg. And while the working joes will be forced to ride in prison cells (smaller than gitmo), the wealthy will remain isolated, riding in their town cars...........

How about standing up for the middle class.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Being a NY cabbie (medallion and otherwise) is dangerous; cab drivers should have the right to NOT take on any passenger that they think might represent a threat, or that wants to be driven to a shady location. Particularly at odd hours of the night/morning. Tend to agree, though there is another side to that.

NY medallion cabs are already a fortress, the unlicensed cars (gypsies) are more open and driver is more accessible to the passengers.....why make these rides more cage like by forcing drivers to risk their lives. More nanny statism from Bloomberg. And while the working joes will be forced to ride in prison cells (smaller than gitmo), the wealthy will remain isolated, riding in their town cars........... What!?! Are you now against being rich? This is a prime example of the hypocracy of many posters on here--"Rich is good in this case! It's the rich who drive the engine of the country! The Rich need more help! Danm those Dems who want to tax the Rich!". OOPS! It's a Dem. "Damn thoss Dems! Look, thet are helping the sleazy Rich in their Town Cars while the downtrodden Poor have to ride in prison cells (for 20 min or so)!!! Curse the Dems!" Hypocrit.

How about standing up for the middle class.
Huh???? It that from this morning's Rush news letter or something? Do we now have a "Show your tax return before you get in my cab" law? Tell me, what's the visual screen test for whether the guy I'm about to pick up is Middle Class, and just how am I supposed to treat him differently? A gratuitous BS comment.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women