Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Smilies

I've noticed that the majority of pictures in showcases/ads that show the face of the provider do not feature a smile.

Obviously, there are exceptions, but for the most part, there's a "serious" look to most of them. Maybe this is meant to be sultry, sexy, but to me, it just comes across as dour in many cases.

With very few exceptions, I think any girl with a happy smile is prettier/sexier than that girl without.

Again, obviously, there are types of photos that do not lend themselves to a smile (BDSM, for example), but most, I think, could be improved with at least the corners of the mouth upturned, if not a full-on grin.

Maybe part of it is the self-shot photos. I would find it strange to smile at myself. (As opposed to laughing at myself, which comes relatively easily.) But it seems like a lot of the professional photo sets feature grim-looking girls.

Duck lips, on the other hand, well . . . Let's leave that for another thread.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Although I do not show my face, anyone that has spent time with me knows that I love to show my pearly whites I personally love it when a man smiles and think that people in general look better with a smile (since we're speaking about smiles and not necessarily the teeth...). It takes more muscles to actually frown. Even if you don't have that "twinkle in your eye" when you smile, a smile is always more sexy and inviting
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:56 PM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is serious business, no need for a smile
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #4
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Anonymity

Lack of smiles is a consequence, not a deliberate intent.

The primary intent is of course, anonymity, but the sad consequence is lack of smiles.

To mask their identity, providers often crop out or blur their facial features which removes her face along with the smile. I can understand their concern, but pretty girls who sometimes do clearly show their faces always come across as more desirable.

On the other hand, girls who crop out their faces come across as guilty of something serious enough to compel them to hide their face.

. . .
Personally, I believe that facial features can be changed enough to provide adequate anyonimity without hiding the beauty that sells the product.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe some think it's sexier with the half pout or serious look. Personally, I agree with you that a smile is more approachable. I've always said, if you were walking down the street with 2 GORGEOUS Twins approaching you---the only difference was one was smiling and the other was frowning or just had a blank look or serious look on her face, which one would you speak to or be attracted to?
tia travels is online now   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #6
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Bigger Smile

Well, of course, I would be attracted to the girl with the bigger breasts, (ahem) I meant to say, the one with the bigger smile, of course!

. . . Everybody knows that!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #7
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh look, a black hooter girl
Old 07-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Not so uncommon in the non-shoe optional states.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:43 AM   #9
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]

On the other hand, girls who crop out their faces come across as guilty of something serious enough to compel them to hide their face.

This is a subjective statement and what you believe. However, not true about multitudes of women who choose to crop out their face. I, personally, had no problems sharing pics of my face until a while back an incident occurred that caused me to change my way of thinking concerning this. It's really no one's business what happened and it's a long drawn out story, so suffice it to say, I do crop, but am guilty of nothing.

I get many requests for face pics and simply state that I will not share via any kind of messaging due to the "clouds" that be. I am also honest and state that if you are a superficial gentleman and prefer to have sessions with a beautiful face as opposed to an experience with a well rounded woman, then I am not the type of companion they might seek, or the type of client I prefer. I also let them know that I have been rated 7 and 8 by hobbyists, as far as looks go. IMO, that should be sufficient enough for them to make an informed decision on whether they would like to see me or not.

My concerns and thoughts for both parties when considering a meeting is Security, Discretion, Fun, and Perspective..... and in that order.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:22 PM   #10
Mistress Pocahontas
VIP Traveling Companion

User ID: 82926
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
EXACTLY....when a potential client checks you out he almost always knows whether or not he is gonna see you or not; smile or no smile. There is no need for a companion to have to explain why she wasn't smiling. Business is business. I know alot of girls that have fake smiles in their photos but they are real bitchy in real life. I also know some that are fake over the phone just to draw in clients. I'm the same person 24/7 regardless of whoever don't like it. People state that they want the truth but they really aren't ready for it.

Mistress Pocahontas is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #11
LNK
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Pocahontas View Post
EXACTLY....when a potential client checks you out he almost always knows whether or not he is gonna see you or not; smile or no smile. There is no need for a companion to have to explain why she wasn't smiling. Business is business. I know alot of girls that have fake smiles in their photos but they are real bitchy in real life. I also know some that are fake over the phone just to draw in clients. I'm the same person 24/7 regardless of whoever don't like it. People state that they want the truth but they really aren't ready for it.
I notice neither of you smile in any of your showcase shots where your face is visible, although MP, you have just a hint in pics 4 and 7 in your showcase, so we know it's possible!

MP, I don't know where you got the idea that a potential client already has his mind made up when he looks at your pictures, but I believe you're mistaken.

I personally look at many profiles/pics without knowing Jack about the provider, other than that they're located in the area that I'm in, or the area that I'm going to be in.

A smile can be like all those web sites in your rather large signature line, MP, a marketing tool. If you're serious about brainstorming on different ways to progress, and moving into another income bracket, you might consider it.

I'm not talking about a cheesy fake grin, but a "I know something you wish you knew" type of smile, much like the ones I pointed out above. Like I said in my OP, just the corners of the mouth turned up is better than a dour, unwelcoming face.

Maybe you could try it, I don't see what it could hurt.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #12
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I smile when there's a need. Trying to look sexy with a "OMG I JUST WON THE LOTTERY!" smile makes me look like a 10 year old. Smiling in general makes me look like jailbait...

People use to pay me to smile when I was younger just because my face looks like a total bitch when I don't. If my lack of teeth shown is the difference between a date and no date then you have more to worry about.

Ask anyone I've seen so far, they'll tell you straight up I have a gorgeous smile, it just looks weird in photos.

Which do you like better? A or B?

A.
B.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:54 AM   #13
LNK
Valued Poster

I much prefer the latter. Although both are beautiful pictures of a beautiful lady.

I guess I just think there should be at least 1 or 2 pictures out of, say, 10 in a showcase, that feature a smile.

I'm not going to go looking for it, but I'm pretty sure there have been studies done on how a smile affects personal interactions positively, and since you're "meeting" people here through your pictures, I'd think you would want to use every tool you had to influence them in your favor.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #14
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64
Default Smiles

Photo #1 Diva
Photo #2 Warm genuine person
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:57 AM   #15
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, unless I'm interviewing for a job at Hooters or an ice cream shop, I really don't think my lack of a smile will keep a guy's pants zipped. It may, however scare him off if I'm standing there smiling while holding a can of gas and a lighter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women