Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2020, 11:30 AM   #1
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Unhappy No Stimulus

Let's actually talk about policies in this thread and not about the latest bullshit media scandal, please.

So, why is T R U M P halting stimulus until after the election? How could that work in H I S favor?

(1) Is H E trying to bribe people into voting for H I M?

(2) Do you think H E is maybe bluffing and this is part of a negotiation tactic?

(3) Is it because Nancy and Chuck are out of their minds and aren't willing to negotiate something reasonable? If so, why doesn't H E make another executive order?

(4) Other
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 11:53 AM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

No chemistry ...no stimulus...no fun
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 01:39 PM   #3
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Let's actually talk about policies in this thread and not about the latest bullshit media scandal, please.

So, why is T R U M P halting stimulus until after the election? How could that work in H I S favor?

(1) Is H E trying to bribe people into voting for H I M?

(2) Do you think H E is maybe bluffing and this is part of a negotiation tactic?

(3) Is it because Nancy and Chuck are out of their minds and aren't willing to negotiate something reasonable? If so, why doesn't H E make another executive order?

(4) Other

If only we could limit ourselves to that but that's just wishful thinking that we could actually raise the level of discussion.

I think it was a political mistake that Trump made by announcing that. By saying he is putting a halt to negotiations, that gives Nancy the opening to say "see, he just quit on the American people". He didn't, he quit on Nancy and Shumer because they as much as announced themselves that they wouldn't be giving this President a win this close to the election. And just a few minutes ago, Nancy said that the only reason Trump is agreeing to any money, 1.6 trillion to be exact, is because he just wants to see his name on the checks and he doesn't really care about the people at all.

Well Nancy, didn't you just admit that the only reason you don't want any money at all to go out is because you don't want to see checks with Trumps name on them because the people will think that Trump did actually want to help them out WITH 1.6 TRILLION dollars in relief?

Trumps people are right now trying to walk back what Trump said as is so often the case and are saying they are still negotiating on a piece by piece proposal, only the absolute basic needs leaving out bailing out states and helping just the un-employed and Nancy said, wait for it, wait for it, NO! There will be no more negotiations the same thing Trump said but will the media report it that way? Hell no they won't.

So the question becomes, "who will the people blame"? The same political game they have been playing for 4 years now.

If somebody tells me X wants to give out 1.6 trillion but Y says it is either 2.2 or nothing, who am I going to blame if nothing comes?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:02 PM   #4
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Yea, but why doesn't H E make another executive order?

I did read that H E is trying to send out another round of checks, but H E has been promising that for like 6 months now. I also don't really agree with sending a shit load of checks to random people, because a lot of them will go to people who don't need it.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:03 PM   #5
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

You don't keep up with current events do you? Trump has told Nancy, he did it last night, that she should vote on sending out checks to everyone for $1200 and he will sign immediately. Nancy is refusing. Also, there is left over money from the previous stimulus but the House has to advance legislation to use it. Nancy is refusing. Trump is saying let's do this one piece at a time but Nancy is refusing.

They say you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Fact is Nancy is holding things up not Trump.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 03:21 PM   #6
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Still, H E can make an executive order, no? I think that looked really good for H I M last time. Made Nancy look like a troll.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:50 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

No, Trump can not make an order to spend money. That must originate in the House, a spending bill. If Trump could order funds spent, why have a budget bill and negotiation?

The stock market believes something will pass, soon. It spiked higher today, soley on that idea.

I think Trump was told he did a stupid move, killing the stimulus. Now using targeted ideas, to force Nancy's hand. I feel like Nancy will NOT capitulate. She realizes Trump is flailing, desperately hoping for a way to come back in the Polls. The Dems hold all the high cards.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 04:56 PM   #8
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Didn't H E sign an executive order to extend unemployment benefits last time? I don't understand why H E can't repeat that this time around.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:00 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Didn't H E sign an executive order to extend unemployment benefits last time? I don't understand why H E can't repeat that this time around.
Different mechanism. He directed ALREADY authorized funds, to go to unemployment. Surely Trump would have done a stimulus himself, if he could!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 05:08 PM   #10
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I get spam emails from Amazon all of the time. They are desperately looking for employees. They're swamped. If people are desperate for that little pocket change stimulus, get off your ass and go work for Amazon. I don't even know why they email me. I'm not doing shit for $16 an hour because that hardly covers even a small portion of my financial obligations. If it did though, I'd happily do it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 06:28 PM   #11
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea, but why doesn't H E make another executive order?

I did read that H E is trying to send out another round of checks, but H E has been promising that for like 6 months now. I also don't really agree with sending a shit load of checks to random people, because a lot of them will go to people who don't need it.

Apparently this can not be done by EO and requires legislation.

I think Nancy really gave herself away when she admitted the real reason she doesn't want $1200 checks going out is because Trump's name will be on them so she isn't about to let that happen. Yeah, she cares so much for the little guy. What a crock of shit.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:33 PM   #12
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
No, Trump can not make an order to spend money. That must originate in the House, a spending bill. If Trump could order funds spent, why have a budget bill and negotiation?

The stock market believes something will pass, soon. It spiked higher today, soley on that idea.

I think Trump was told he did a stupid move, killing the stimulus. Now using targeted ideas, to force Nancy's hand. I feel like Nancy will NOT capitulate. She realizes Trump is flailing, desperately hoping for a way to come back in the Polls. The Dems hold all the high cards.

Not if people wake up and realize that Nancy just cost them $1200.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:04 PM   #13
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I get spam emails from Amazon all of the time. They are desperately looking for employees. They're swamped. If people are desperate for that little pocket change stimulus, get off your ass and go work for Amazon. I don't even know why they email me. I'm not doing shit for $16 an hour because that hardly covers even a small portion of my financial obligations. If it did though, I'd happily do it.
True, but it's more than just unemployment. The stimulus was supposed to send money to help open schools and to businesses to keep people employed. It pumps up the economy.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:21 PM   #14
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
True, but it's more than just unemployment. The stimulus was supposed to send money to help open schools and to businesses to keep people employed. It pumps up the economy.

And 1.6 trillion does just that. No money does nothing but prove that Nancy wasn't going to pass anything if there was any possibility that Trump would get any credit for it but I don't think she thought the whole thing through. Nancy was very upset when she went on the morning shows and said that Trump reversed his decision in calling off the negotiations because it hurt the Republicans. Isn't that a good thing when you realize you made a mistake and fix it the next day?

Anybody paying attention now understands that Pelosi isn't going to approve any amount of money for any reason.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:16 PM   #15
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

That stimulus money is just a short term fix. It means nothing as far as a healthy sustainable economy. I'm not just saying that because I don't need the money. I'm saying that because I know a band-aid doesn't fix a bullet wound long term.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women