Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2020, 03:50 AM   #1
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Did you ever notice that when conservatives and liberals talk about the same thing...

...they're talking about two different things? Thank you Andy Rooney.

Thomas Friedman just wrote a column saying that he thinks civil war is on the horizon. Of course he blames the right because he is a leftie to the extreme.
What are we really talking about? I notice that whenever the right speaks of civil war it is about a war of secession. You know, we go do our thing and you leave us alone. We will allow anyone else to live with us as long as they obey that tenet of leaving us alone.
The left...the left is something else. They talk about a revolution. They want to wrest control of government by force and force everyone to obey their enlightened rules and regulations. Look at CHAZ, the leftists insisted that people unwilling to bow to their wishes get out or be forced to obey. No room for freedom of thought or actions with them. Same thing with BLM and Antifa. We come to your house or where you're eating and you'd better be on our side or we can't be responsible for our actions (the spousal beater defense).
The right just wants government to let us have our guns, our rights, our god, and our freedom. Show up when we call the sheriff and keep our taxes within reason.
Since I came in with Andy Rooney, I'll go out with Henry Higgins, "why can't the left be more like the right?".
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:19 AM   #2
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Fear - in a nutshell

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
...they're talking about two different things? Thank you Andy Rooney...
I think they're skeered of personal responsibility and are scared of reality in general. You see it in their over the top (though entirely predictable) reaction to practically anything. It's like stage-craft in a way. The way they over-react and over-emphases the slightest thing to make it appear bigger than it actually is and more prominent.

Maybe they all took too many drama classes in school and think a stage is real life. Maybe their safe-spaces had poor ventilation/circulation and their brains suffered oxygen depletion or CO2 poisoning. Dunno.

For example; Look at this over the top hyped-up drama queen schtuff here and notice the tone of panic and fear and projection. You can practically (literally) see the floor lights shinning up as they project their outrage of the day from the stage:

2 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWY7ohZCnx0

So there is that and the fact that they are pathetic morons...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:42 AM   #3
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Thomas Friedman just wrote a column saying that he thinks civil war is on the horizon. Of course he blames the right because he is a leftie to the extreme.
What are we really talking about? I notice that whenever the right speaks of civil war it is about a war of secession. You know, we go do our thing and you leave us alone. We will allow anyone else to live with us as long as they obey that tenet of leaving us alone.
The left...the left is something else. They talk about a revolution. They want to wrest control of government by force and force everyone to obey their enlightened rules and regulations. Look at CHAZ, the leftists insisted that people unwilling to bow to their wishes get out or be forced to obey. No room for freedom of thought or actions with them. Same thing with BLM and Antifa. We come to your house or where you're eating and you'd better be on our side or we can't be responsible for our actions (the spousal beater defense).
The right just wants government to let us have our guns, our rights, our god, and our freedom. Show up when we call the sheriff and keep our taxes within reason.
Since I came in with Andy Rooney, I'll go out with Henry Higgins, "why can't the left be more like the right?".

Forget Higgins and Rooney; the greatest (unconsciously) political thinker is Eric Berne:

A conservative is someone who wants to live in a world of adult-adult transactions; a liberal wants to live in a world of parent-child transactions. A liberal always requires someone to dominate or depend upon; as conservatives (adults) we have the option of minding our own business, and letting others do the same.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:43 AM   #4
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The left believes the guberment can do everything you and I the we are to stupid , of course with there elite making billions , right believes people are free and should do things for themselves make money for their use .
Venezuela is a good leftist example
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 01:22 PM   #5
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

the overall universal principle behind the left and their general mindset is arrogance!

The arrogance of believing their knowledge is superior to any other .

That they have it all figured out and have the answers that eventually lead to better things for our country. That their certainty is of the highest degree and those who do not subscribe are somehow in the dark or lack the knowledge to see the better world they have in store for us.

The arrogance to dismiss similar beliefs that already have failed throughout the world.

The arrogance to attempt to redefine the constitution and ignore what the founders created. That we are the greatest country in history where freedom lives and thrives.

The arrogance to scrutinize and affect the dynamic and structure of governing by stacking courts and legislatures with those who support their ideals who pick and choose laws that meet their needs and advance their agenda while ignoring the laws that dont.

The arrogance of believing that using words and twists of truth they can change or destroy whatever is contrary to their beliefs . That using means such as tribalism , division, empty promises, envy and violence creates a paradigm shift that leads to their seizing control and believed greater good , no matter the cost .

The arrogance of framing morality into an idea of what they believe should be moral, calling it progress and adopting relativism as the new advanced moral code.

The arrogance to believe that the numbers are few of those who do not see through them and that WE the people no longer see the greatness of our country and the freedoms we value .

Arrogance has existed in leaders forever, its time to identify it and put it to rest !

Thats what we as americans have always fought for and will continue to ,for Freedom is the heart of our country and it still beats strong !!
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 01:56 PM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default That is pretty well stated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
the overall universal principle behind the left and their general mindset is arrogance!...

Advanced arrogance is known as hubris. It's kinda like terminal, Stage 4, arrogance.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 01:58 PM   #7
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

you have to be aware to properly assess a leftist's speech

leftists use common and many times comforting words in their speech, but they have entirely different meanings attached to words americans mostly would agree with, its a tricky device

leftist work overtime to use words with their new meaning

leftists have an "ala carte" approach to world view and belief systems, they can claim religiousness doing so, they can pick this time one thing and the next time another thing to propose or bring into effect, all is expediency

someone once said:

The problem of semantics has always played an important part in human affairs, for by its use or abuse, whichever the case may be, entire churches, thrones, and governments have been erected, sustained, or overthrown. The late George Orwell's stirring novel 1984, in which he points out that the redefinition of common political terms can lead to slavery when it is allowed to pass unchallenged by a lethargic populace, is a classic illustration of the dangers of perverted semantics. It should be of no particular surprise to any student of world history that trick terminology is a powerful propaganda weapon.

some examples of word misuse

my truth instead of the truth

taxes are investment

increased union salaries are investment

for the children is increased union salaries and entrenched power

follow the constitution is leave abortion alone

having principles is spreading hate

claiming rights under the bill of rights is spreading hate
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 02:11 PM   #8
deaf_vacation
BANNED

Liberals deflect. Just one of many examples; harvey weinstein was asked about his rape allegations. He started whining about the NRA. Another example; when andrew yang was asked about BLM rioters, he blamed cops and "vigilantes".
deaf_vacation is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:31 PM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

whos henry higgins?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 08:19 AM   #10
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The liberal third leftist ASSUME a lot , They really believe people are sheeples
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:41 AM   #11
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Professor Henry Higgins, master of linguistics from My Fair Lady. His song was, Why Can't A Woman be More Like a Man?
Old 10-07-2020, 12:23 PM   #12
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The Trumptards believe that Trump can actually balance his fat ass on a tank

проверка мыши онлайн
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 03:10 PM   #13
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I was waiting for the first leftie to post and I'm disappointed. Oops, you left your Russian watermark on your graphic Ivan.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:01 PM   #14
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Advanced arrogance is known as hubris. It's kinda like terminal, Stage 4, arrogance.

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 06:30 PM   #15
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:

Who told you this? Are you making shit up? References? Footnotes so we can follow along with your bullshit? At least be a scholarly right-wing nut. Fuck! I gave you too much credit, sailor.

You're fuckin' losing it the closer we get to the election. Too much time out at sea?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women