Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40538
CryptKicker37121
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default Fox News Can't Stand The Heat Moment

From the HuffingtonPost

A Fox News interview ended rather abruptly on Monday after a guest took not one but two jabs at the network hosting him.

Co-anchor Jon Scott interviewed Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author Thomas Ricks, who has covered the military for decades, about his new book "The Generals." Scott asked Ricks weigh in on the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and Sen. John McCain's criticisms of Amb. Susan Rice.

"I think Benghazi was generally hyped by this network especially," Ricks said. He added that he thought McCain seemed to be "backing off" from criticizing Rice since "the campaign [was] over."

"When you have four people dead for the first time in more than 30 years, how do you call that hype?" Scott said, pushing back against Ricks' characterization of the network's coverage.

Ricks compared the situation to security contractors who were killed in Iraq. He described the attack in Benghazi as a "small fire-fight" and added, "I think the emphasis on Benghazi has been extremely political, partly because Fox is operating as the wing of the Republican Party."

At that point, Scott thanked Ricks for his time and ended the interview after about 90 seconds.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well, like most bullies, especially those on the right, when they are called out and stood up to they begin to whine and tap dance. There's a real surprise.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Funny, I saw the same interview today and I didn't see that. I heard those comments and then they had to go to some breaking news about the Supreme Court and Liberty University. You forgot to mention that didn't you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Liberty University! There's a good one! Barleyyeast, you probably dig on Falwell U, don't you?

DIPSHIT!

Where's Marshall when you need him?

HA HA, ETC...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Not that I ever liked Liberty University (don't you just love it when someone without a brain cell to spare tells you what you think?) but I am glad to see that you think Louise was bullshitting too. Thats two that think you're an idiot and a liar Louise.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:30 AM   #6
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Not that I ever liked Liberty University (don't you just love it when someone without a brain cell to spare tells you what you think?) but I am glad to see that you think Louise was bullshitting too. Thats two that think you're an idiot and a liar Louise.
And once again the asshole has to spread wider than usual to disgorge a massive turd.

You.....? Complaining about someone who tells you what you think?
That's a good one you cow-patty surprise, you.
Once again, why are you up right now? Did you show your class how to make meth out of inhalers again?

I'm at work getting paid to point out what a cocksucking piece of shit you are.

Which is doubly ironic as no one needs me to point that out about you. You perform both of our jobs and only I get paid...............Oh!!!!!

Now I understand why you are so bitter.

You do all the work being a prick and calling attention to the fact. And I don't even really have to say anything because you are so good at being a prick and demonstrating it to the world......

but I'm the one who gets paid.

While you do all the "work".

Isn't America great?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women