Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48593
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Tommyboy7070
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Azainbelle nothing but problems!

I hate to post bad things about providers especially ones I have not seen, but this experience trying to schedule an appointment with AzainBelle has been the worst of my hobby entire hobby lifetime.
I am not commenting on her skills or service as I read several good reviews and I really wanted to see her but she can't be worth the trouble IMHO.
The full story the past few times she came to town I filled out her online form and set appointments the first couple I had to cancel due to work conflicts that could not be avoided. The other one was set when she bailed out on BR which I was ok with, if she got spooked by LE and does not want to come to BR that's fine I would rather see providers in NOLA now anyway since it's just a ticket if there happens to be trouble.
Here is why I am pretty irritated to say the least, I have had an appointment scheduled with Belle for tonight since she posted on the board she was going to be in town last week. I e-mailed her asked if I needed to fill out the screening from again if so I would be happy to do it she replied back that it was not required. We set everything up via e-mail and I was to call and confirm Tuesday but I did not have her number. Then I got an e-mail on Monday saying she was available then which does me no good as I set the appointment for tonight when I would be available. I got another e-mail saying she needed everyone to screen on her website so I did this again early yesterday, and sent her an e-mail and pm trying to confirm the appointment which I thought was already set, and since that time I have not heard anything back. So long story short it was the worst scheduling experience with a provider I have had short of setting an appointment and having them no show no call.
I hope nothing bad happened to her or any of her family members that made her have to leave town if that's the case a simple e-mail would have been greatly appreciated, but I wanted to let all the other dawgs know how what I thought was a sure appointment with a provider I really wanted to see turned out to be nothing at all.
Tommyboy7070 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Sorry for all your problems. I am sure you were really looking forward to getting slimmed.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry that happened

hope you eventually have fun!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Personally myself, if I ever have to book an appointment ill screen via email but won't. Consider it serious or set until we talk via phone to confirm. If she can't do that, then I assume she doesn't want or need my business and probably isn't dependable.

On the other hand too you said yourself you had to cancel on her twice prior to this attempt. Was it via email only? Was it within a sufficient time prior to your appointment? Maybe she might have thought you were "iffy" and unsure or undecided.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:15 PM   #5
Guest090514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default I feel your pain Bro...

I had to make a trip to Dallas Monday and Tuesday, so I browsed around and found my dream girl (Bryliegh) and sent an email with references (Angel Devine, Zada Knight). She responded that she could not contact either. I sent her both of their phone #''s and emails again. I emailed both references and had a reply in minutes that they had not heard anything from her.

So I send her an email about 3 hours before the appointment that said

"soooo....is that a NO???

and she sent back (an hour and an half after the appointment time:

" its a no only in the sense that I cannot screen you"

I am not a new hobbyist (15 OK's on p411)...but that was bullshit!!!
Guest090514 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #6
gdiddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have had a lady turn down meeting me because she didn't like one of my references. It wasn't that the reference wasn't legit, she just personally disliked the lady in question. Keep in mind that I had 10 ok's on P411 at the time and 50-60 reviews on the old ASPD . Screening is necessary for a lady to keep herself safe, but sometimes the most minor reason will keep them from seeing you.
gdiddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #7
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

All the stories you gents have shared were referencing nightmares to the extreme! I'm surprised that your blood type and your great-grandmothers maiden name weren't asked for as well! I'm only joking here, but that does seem a bit outlandish to make a guy jump through a BUNCH of fiery hoops to see a lady!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #8
Tommyboy7070
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The other times I cancled via e-mail never spoke to her on the phone but i did it a day or two before the appointment never last second cancelation. 95% of the time if I make an appointment i keep it especially when its a provider i really want to see such as Belle.

Belle did send me an e-mail and pm today saying she got swept away on a trip & that she would make it up to me next trip so we will see. I am not as upset about it now I went to see Kay (my ATF Amp provider) at the PA AMP and she about killed me she put it on me so good & gave me a great rub down as well.

I don't mind getting screened and usually don't have a problem as I have reffs. I just was very disapointed and wanted to let the other dawgs know of my issues if any one else was trying to see her and having the same problems.
Tommyboy7070 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
Gixerguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I've exchanged several pm with here then all of sudden she couldn't get pm to finalize anything. I really wanted to experience the nuru. Hopefully shell come around.
Gixerguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women