Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42316
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
CarmelCleva
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132363
Exclamation Fat providers in SA???

So, the recent trashing of larger (over 130lb) providers is running rampant. If you live or visit SA please tell me which do you prefer.

& i would aslo like to know how you gentleman classify BBW, spinners, and are curvy women different from bbw?
With all you gentlemen saying you like larger women , where is my man

Love to hear you opinions.
<3 Caramel
CarmelCleva is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im 135 and proud I dont understand why many men bash curvy wen and 98% of these men are fat themselves they should look in the mirror first before bashing women. All women are beautiful in my opinion these negative comments are un called for
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
CarmelCleva
Pending Age Verification

I completely agree with you, why would you trash the only women who will see you, i know most spinners dont want to be squished by a 250lb man. Im 160lb and i dont look like it at all.
Hurts my feelings because im considered large, whats a woman to do....
Find more respectful Gentlemen
Old 05-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

From a thicker girl just ignore the comments. Not all men feel this way and you dont want to see anyone who thought that way anyways. Don't let it hurt your feelings those people don't make a difference anyways.

The men that enjoy a thick girl will make up for it I promise.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
CarmelCleva
Pending Age Verification

Your right!!
Thank you
Old 05-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't EVER let a man make you feel undesirable, just because you have curves. You embrace YOU, embrace your beauty, your curves and don't ever give a shit what men think about curvy women.
And sure as hell don't allow their negativity to hurt your feelings.

Your not fat. Your a beautiful curvacious woman. Tell yourself everyday, that your beautiful, and your sure to never let a mans disrespectful negativity get to you.

And FYI, men who bash women's bodies. Are men who don't view females are women, but as objects. They simply have no respect for women, let alone for themselves.
Allowing them to know your feelings are hurt. Just makes them proud they can treat woman with such utter disrespect. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmelCleva View Post
I completely agree with you, why would you trash the only women who will see you, i know most spinners dont want to be squished by a 250lb man. Im 160lb and i dont look like it at all.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
Merentha
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
From a thicker girl just ignore the comments. Not all men feel this way and you dont want to see anyone who thought that way anyways. Don't let it hurt your feelings those people don't make a difference anyways.

The men that enjoy a thick girl will make up for it I promise.
Listen to NJ.

Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes.
Merentha is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #8
Merentha
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmelCleva View Post
Large? not a chance!!!

Maybe large on the fun factor but that is a great feature!!
Merentha is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #9
jentleman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes, its how they present themselves...I personally like curves.

Carmel, you are hot!!!
jentleman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #10
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

From the bashing thread

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=39
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #11
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

It's the nature of the beast! There will always be the boy clowns and bullys who never grew up...they dont' respect themselves enough to respect any of us!

They think they're making the VOLUPTUOUS providers feel bad by giving kudos to those of us who are spinners...NOT! Tasteless and classless isn't attractive...no matter how much money is behind the stupidity...not all money is good money!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:03 PM   #12
Maxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I have had the PLEASURE, to be with many different sized women. Small, tall, short and curvy. I have had much better experiences with the (as it's been put) larger or thick women over 130 lbs. Don't get me wrong, I've had good experiences with "spinners" but by far more "satisfying" experiences with the other women. I've made repeat visits to more "thick" women than spinners because of the experience I was given. All women deserve respect! As WM and NJ iterated, these so called gentlemen only view you as objects, don't let it get to you. There are plenty of "other men that do appreciate a "woman" and her abilities.
Maxx is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #13
Travelingbro
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Not sure where the bashing is coming from... I havent been on the board here lately. I like em thick when it comes to my preference, curves an added plus. I have seen spinners, BBW(small, med & large), milfs, curvacious vixxens.... and 98% of them are beautiful an yet all different. Variety is the spice of life. I remember hearing or reading the formula for a spinner was the "rule of 100" back in the ASPD day. If ur measurments totaled 100 or less then u were classified as a spinner. 36-24-36 = 96 for example. I've never paid much attention to the numbers... its what my eyes lay sight on when the door opens, I'm a sucker for a nice smile and like MC Hammer says "Pumps and a Bump" goes a long way with me. Or the great Sir Mix-a-lot... "I like Big BUtTs.... well u get the point. As most have already stated dont take it to heart... for that one who doesnt see in a certain light.... there are 4-5 that will.
Travelingbro is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #14
shotcalla22
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I enjoy a woman that has curves, it's natural!! Not these skinny bony girls people see on TV. You ladies should not feel bashed or uncomfortable at all, you all look sexy!
shotcalla22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #15
blasian1246
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I guess i have to comment on this thread just like i have on the other threads! I have yet come across a provider that was just a hell no, youre too fat! And as i stated before, i havent been on this board long, but been hobbying for a good 4-5 years on and off. Plain and simple, if guys are calling you or pming you, youre doing something right! If you have repeat customers, youre doing something right! If you look in the mirror and say, "damn, i can pull any guy i want," you got it going on! If you got curves and some meat, almost every guy that walks by will break their neck trying to look at you! What do guys prefer: flat as a board or ass & titties( please excuse my language). Ive heard of "ass or breast" men (im an ass man myself), but never heard of "washboard or pelvic bone to the gut" men! Just saying! To each their own...spinners, bbw, huge women, uhly women all have guys that prefer them!
blasian1246 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women