Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11456
My ECCIE Reviews
Default sorry Austin I will not make the trip this week :(

I read a few post about how guys NCNS so id rather not take a chance sorry guys
rachel raquel is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

okay, you are missing out... it's kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. next time you come, just think "I love Austin guys, and they love me!"
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Probably a wise choice...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=28275

Quote:
I can not wait to leave here lol
Quote:
i have been receving emails from other providers asking me how austin is,and i just say hey it wasn't for me but would probably work out for you
Quote:
it just wasnt my time to shine here
Quote:
i have had way too many no call no shows to even think of returning back here
Quote:
i must admit that this city was just not for me
Quote:
trust this will be the last time i post anything up lol im far from a drama guys but hey everyone is intitled to his/her own.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=27911

Quote:
hey guys it was just not my turn here i suppose.
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't act hasty. If you're a young, blonde spinner who offers both CIM and Greek-- you could do quite well in Austin.

Just saying, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:17 PM   #5
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Of course a simple ..... "Hey guys, I can't make it" ...would NOT have produced the Desired Effect.

Must admit that you are the First traveling provider publicly boycotting Austin thus far where I actually thought to myself "Now SHE is someone the boys might actually MISS" but I bet you already knew that before wording and posting your statement exactly as you did.

Austin appreciates the heads up or would that be heads down? Best of luck with other cities.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Wow! What a shame. Usually it's the traveling girls that are ncns on us. I appreciate the honesty. But dear, the way you look and your menu you wouldn't of had a problem here. If I may ask where are you hearing this? Thanks in advance for your honest answer.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #7
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

No say it ain't so!
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Oh Well, the hot traveling providers with a good menu and tcb skills do very well here and will continue to come. The so so providers will continue to struggle so if they decide to stay away I say good, this will save some t-shirt money.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:20 PM   #9
PeAcH
Professional Fluffer

User ID: 4548
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have yet to deal with the NCNS bullcrap.. I find it hard to believe it's as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be.

Give Austin a chance!
PeAcH is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeAcH View Post
I have yet to deal with the NCNS bullcrap.. I find it hard to believe it's as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be.

Give Austin a chance!
Beautiful that's because with your established reputation for good looks, top notch service, full menu and affordability why would anyone NCNS you? No one would be that dumb..
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry you won't be able to make it.

But I don't think everyone does badly in Austin. Aidan MacKenna keeps coming back again and again -- at least once a month. And no, she's not a 20 year-old spinner. Sapphire used to do quite well here as well -- also not a 20 year-old spinner. Contrary to what many have said, I don't think you HAVE to be a 20 year-old spinner to do well in Austin. However, if what the guys keep saying is true -- IF you're a 20 year old spinner, you'll be fully booked. I hope the ones who keep saying this are honoring their claims and actually booking with these girls who drive all this way to give Austin a try.

The NCNS problem is mysterious and hard to quantify because the providers who typically allege this never post the handles of the guys to watch out for -- instead they post a complaining thread in co-ed and then rarely step up to warn their sisters. There are only 4 general reasons I can think of for this.

1) They don't know how to use the board or don't understand the purpose of sharing information or are just too lazy or selfish or even just too forgetful to share important intel.

2) Exaggerating the number of NCNS they are receiving as an excuse to post a threAD and let it be known that they are in their hotel rooms all by their lonesome.

3) They don't screen so they have no relevant intel to share. They don't even know who it was they were supposed to see and thus, have nothing to post.

4) Some sort of fear of retaliation if they name names.

In any event, I don't think Austin is always a bad place for touring ladies.

I also used to hear that Corpus was notorious for NCNS but I've never had a single NCNS while visiting there. I think sometimes rumors are just that, rumors.

Austin is admittedly a bit saturated in the indie GFE category (what is known around these parts as "Whole Foods Pussy"). (If only we could get some touring AMPS! Or some touring "Fiesta Pussy".) But like I said before, solid providers with good reviews, no matter what their body type or age, can do VERY well when visiting our city. Don't write us off without giving it a try...

P.S. -- you have a frickin' AMAZING ass.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:45 PM   #12
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Austin is admittedly a bit saturated in the indie GFE category (what is known around these parts as "Whole Foods Pussy"). (If only we could get some touring AMPS! Or some touring "Fiesta Pussy".)
Don't forget, Fiesta is also a great place for other items as well. Their prices on Benadryl cream are very competitive. This one time, I got a great deal on a plus-sized Quinceañera dress there.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:23 AM   #13
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I don't think you HAVE to be a 20 year-old spinner to do well in Austin.
I agree, several of the successful touring ladies are over 25

Quote:
However, if what the guys keep saying is true -- IF you're a 20 year old spinner, you'll be fully booked
Not True, several hot girls/spinners have flopped this year...

Quote:
Sapphire used to do quite well here as well -- also not a 20 year-old spinner.
Now that's a girl who had her game right!... even bounced back after a few missteps on her first visit. She offered a lot of Value for the dollar.... Initial Intro Rate, Competitive Standard Rates, Upscale Hotel, Good TCB, and she was pretty wild in the sack too!!

Quote:
Or some touring "Fiesta Pussy"
mmmmm... I can go to Houston right now and get 2 FULL Menu Latina Spinners for the same cost as one Hot Austin Spinner... If the Latina Agencies hit Austin they would mop-up the competition....
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:52 AM   #14
cheater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Mmmmm fiesta pussy I had some lastnight.I brought the hot sauce. I'm. Hisp. But I like white girls.
cheater is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #15
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

if Austin is so bad for Traveling gals all I have 4 words Alexis of San Antonio, she has been coming here that I know over 9 yrs and I never heard one complaint from her about Austin guys NCNS her
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women