Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162532
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41542
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35910
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default SOB quit whining and PM'n me....

Once AGAIN, you send me a PM. I have no interest in exchanging messages with you via PM. However, I will gladly go tit for tat with you all over the OPEN board.

I commented on a strip club post and you decide to take a shot at me. All is fair IMO. You whine that you are warned, pointed, whatever. Keep in mind, you took the first shot. Take that up with the mods. I did NOT RTM anything or PM the mods with any request to take action against you. I took my shots back at you and will continue to do so in response to you.

You can keep calling me a pussy etc via PM, etc. I take solace in the fact that talking about it is all you can and ever will do. Believe that....

sixx
Old 01-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
guest031612-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Same ole six, never could stand you either dude. So now on this board everyone plays the cunt and the way to man up is to out PM's. Oooooooooo, "I'll challenge you to an open board duel." What a cunt move. So this is standard cunt procedure around here?

Fuck this.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Lboog,

I don't even remember who you are. I don't want the dude to PM me and have told him more than once. If he has something he wants to say, he can put it out here especially if he is going to be calling me pussy, etc. No need to flood my inbox on a every other day basis.

Maybe you and SOB can PM each other on how much you don't like me. Who knows? Maybe you two will become FB buddies too.

If you don't like my posts , stay out the thread. You sound like a cunt yourself with your "ooooo I never liked you either" shit. How can you dislike someone on a board you idiot?

sixx
Old 01-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Does a simple ignore button block PM's as well?
Old 01-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yeah, no. This isn't the Spider Hole, Scorpion's Nest, or any other animal wildlife refuge.

If you two users have an issue you should probably resolve it between yourselves without involving the rest of the board in some kind of MORTAL KOMBAT.

Sixx, if you don't want him to PM you, tell him so, and if he continues, the staff can intervene if it is judged harassment.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women