Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163188
Yssup Rider60840
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36940
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default Another provider alert

I have been a member of this site for over a year, and have posted 4 reviews. I have earned Premium Status. Everyone who reads my posts knows that I am for real. There are some truths that must be told about the providers in our area. If Marcus wishes to move this to alerts, I am fine with that. Trust me.

I, too, was recently contacted by a government agency concerning a provider in this area who advertises that she grew up on a farm. They visited me at my office, in front of my employees. This government agency was planning a trip to our area, and was doing some research. They had heard good things about this provider and wanted to know if I recommended her. I did. This government agency does this sort of thing all the time…..even outside of the US in places like Columbia. Do your research, and you’ll find out I’m telling the truth.

They also warned me about Bree Love, who is a member of the notorious Love Syndicate. This syndicate has members all over the US, like Holly Love in Colorado and Serena Love in Texas. Do your research. You’ll find out I’m telling the truth. They have perfected an instant climax technique that allows them to get in and out of an appointment in well under 2 minutes. The climax is so intense, the trick believes he has spent his entire scheduled time with the provider. This allows each member of the Love Syndicate to see well over 200 clients a day, bilking hobbyists of out literally hundreds of thousands of dollars a day. For legitimacy, they launder this money through the Love’s truck stop chain.

One must take care when seeing MsElena. She is very sensitive about the fact that she has a vestigial twin in her left buttock, and does not like to have it mentioned in her reviews. The twin is sentient, and actually quite intelligent. However, unlike Ms Elena, who is really quite a sweet and playful personality, her vestigial twin is quite unpleasant. During our visit it was always calling me names and poking fun at my limited endowment. Now, greek is not on Ms E’s menu, but the twin is such an asshole, that if you can talk it into a CBJ, it’s the next best thing. Do your research. You can find out which posts here on Eccie have been made by Ms E, and which ones have been made by her twin. You’ll find out I’m telling the truth.

Everything you have read about Kay2Day is the truth, but not all the truth. I have not seen Kay, but after consuming over 10 margaritas, I was visited by the spirit of a provider I miss very much. She told me that Kay does in fact have a pimp, but it is a robot that she controls. Kay herself is an alien from a planet circling Sirius. She has 3 breasts, rather than two. The third breast excretes a liquid which causes forgetfulness, which is why other reviewers have failed to mention the pimp. Look at all the photos you can find of Kay. The one that shows her standing next to the 60-year old Elvis Presley clearly shows the outline of the third breast. All other photos of her have been photoshopped. Do your research. You’ll find out I’m telling the truth.

Finally, one must be made aware that Trolls are real, and they have moved into the Nebraska forum for a long stay. The management of Eccie is beginning to show suicidal tendencies, and appears to be following a destructive business model. If I were running a business that depended upon the goodwill of my clients and the accuracy of the information that gets posted, I would attempt to do something to verify the quality and accuracy of the information that is being posted. Until then, it is up to the reader to take every post with a very large grain of salt.

Do your research! You’ll find out I’m telling the truth.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
cobraguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Weird I had an odd experience of a Martian popping out of a providers ass and talking sht abt me the whole session. Good thing I read past ur first paragraph as a slamming was comming not unlike the rear pounding that martian gave me when I turned my back on him.
cobraguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I call bullshit.......everyone knows that Sirius produces chics with 4 tits......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

The slave women from Orion is where it's at.
I thought you guys knew that.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
VillianandAble
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

There's a Uranus joke in there somewhere, but I'm far too classy to make it.
VillianandAble is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Damnit HGrit!!! I told you not to tell anyone about my twin.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillianandAble View Post
There's a Uranus joke in there somewhere, but I'm far too classy to make it.
Klingons circling Uranus?
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #8
Galvbay14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Someone has too much time on their hands.

Great and fun reading, thanks for the chuckles
Galvbay14 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

was this supposed to be a joke?
Everything is getting so stupid I cant actually tell anymore ...
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Amen!!

Yes, Kay.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #11
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=They also warned me about Bree Love, who is a member of the notorious Love Syndicate. This syndicate has members all over the US, like Holly Love in Colorado and Serena Love in Texas. Do your research. You’ll find out I’m telling the truth. They have perfected an instant climax technique that allows them to get in and out of an appointment in well under 2 minutes. The climax is so intense, the trick believes he has spent his entire scheduled time with the provider. [/QUOTE]

I need to meet this Bree Love and take some lessons!
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #12
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL i knew it was Ms E... Sometimes I'm better at being a smartass than i should be LOL
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #13
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Holy crap Grits!!!!....Thanks bud...I'd forgotten how to LOL
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #14
TRex1176
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I clocked Bree at 4 minutes 17 seconds to climax. Must have been an off day for her. Or I am just a two pump chump. Maybe a little bit of both.
TRex1176 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #15
saxcat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

And I'm currently watching a Star Trek movie, the world is a strange place.
saxcat81 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women