Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453091
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47935
pyramider46370
bambino40552
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2023, 01:47 PM   #1
cubsoxbull
Premium Access

Encounters: 84
Default Upcharge Rant Not Cool

Okay, guys keep in mind, if a provider wants you to pay an upgrade fee, for other services, this is always YMMV.

What is not cool, is going to the booker and complaining why you had to pay an upgrade fee and told her you read a review where someone else didn't.

Or you want to book a session but you are not willing to pay an upgrade fee because you read a review where someone didn't pay one.

This recently happened to me, I received a text from a booker asking if I posted a review, because she had received some complaints about this.

Just remember upgrades are always YMMV and they should not be expected from the provider to be free.

Whoever did this shame on you, not cool.

If I want upgrades, I know they always come with an extra fee.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 02:17 PM   #2
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Complaining to a Booker about paying or not paying upgrade fees is the most retarded thing you can do, unless the Booker IN WRITING said that a certain upgrade was included. Double retarded if they implicate a reviewer.

This is why guys don't share "secrets upgrades" that YMMV bring or don't bring.

I have complained, in my own review, when a lady YMMV me and asked for an upgrade charge, but I noted YMMV and my frustrations only. I did not complain to the mama or the lady that I did not bring extra money based on previous reviews.

Not Kosher..

GT
GoodTyme is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 02:21 PM   #3
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Issues like guy’s complaining to Booker/or girl is why many of them have labeled DFW guys as rude.. and why some do not come back

Also, some of the entitlement we have seen in some threads that we pay, they should do as we say/demand is laughable..

If you do upcharges post about it so others know, if you get freebies no need to feel like everyone is entitled to it, nor does because someone getting it make it a BS review
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 03:30 PM   #4
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I blame it all on most of you guys who want BBFS, so now they adding more charges for everything else because they know most will pay it which increases the price everyone
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 03:48 PM   #5
valiantpenguin
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfhs04 View Post
I blame it all on most of you guys who want BBFS, so now they adding more charges for everything else because they know most will pay it which increases the price everyone
I was actually reading this old thread the other day dated back in 2021 that sorta discussed this. The gist that I got from it was that top talent hate working in Dallas and are unlikely to come back due to the expectancy of BBFS when they can just get more money with less demanding clients elsewhere.

Not sure how accurate that position is but I find it interesting to ponder.

Here's the thread in question:

BBFS. In studios
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2801368
valiantpenguin is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 04:01 PM   #6
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I agree it’s always YMMV but you slipped up too by mentioning it when its known she charges extra. Should have just kept that to yourself to be honest
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 04:09 PM   #7
cubsoxbull
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
I agree it’s always YMMV but you slipped up too by mentioning it when its known she charges extra. Should have just kept that to yourself to be honest
Totally agree with you, should have kept my mouth shut. Live and learn, will not happen again.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 08:19 PM   #8
OZGT
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I have ran in to a few YMMV issues with studios lately. I don’t even care if there are up charges I just want to be told a head of time what’s on the menu and what the max rate is. I don’t understand how you guys can show up thinking it’s going to be this rate then finding out it’s higher. You show up thinking your getting XYZ just to find out you only get X Y&Z&G are 80% of X. I guess you just bring a fat stack with you or work it out with the booker a head of time.

As far as BBFS here in DFW I agree it’s kind of an anomaly vs other places. It one of the things I like best about it. It’s going to suck if things keep going up.
OZGT is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 08:41 PM   #9
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZGT View Post
I have ran in to a few YMMV issues with studios lately. I don’t even care if there are up charges I just want to be told a head of time what’s on the menu and what the max rate is. I don’t understand how you guys can show up thinking it’s going to be this rate then finding out it’s higher. You show up thinking your getting XYZ just to find out you only get X Y&Z&G are 80% of X. I guess you just bring a fat stack with you or work it out with the booker a head of time.
You can't possibly expect the booker to discuss both rate AND the services you want the girl to perform before your appointment......given the current hobbying climate (with 9/1 law in effect), that would be pretty risky. And if your question is going to be "well then how will I know what services she is going to provide".....read reviews, sends guys PM's on here, etc.

I'm not trying to be combative here......just not sure it's reasonable to expect booker to divulge all of that information before seeing a girl. It's a bit reckless in my opinion. And I could very well be in the minority on this one.

As far as OP's original post, that is complete horseshit someone did that. It's the same guys that read a review on here about girl providing BBFS and then demands it when they see a girl. SMH
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 09:19 PM   #10
OZGT
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
You can't possibly expect the booker to discuss both rate AND the services you want the girl to perform before your appointment......given the current hobbying climate (with 9/1 law in effect), that would be pretty risky. And if your question is going to be "well then how will I know what services she is going to provide".....read reviews, sends guys PM's on here, etc.

I'm not trying to be combative here......just not sure it's reasonable to expect booker to divulge all of that information before seeing a girl. It's a bit reckless in my opinion. And I could very well be in the minority on this one.

As far as OP's original post, that is complete horseshit someone did that. It's the same guys that read a review on here about girl providing BBFS and then demands it when they see a girl. SMH
I agree with you about asking the booker it is risky and I never had to do it before. I read reviews to get the info I need. Problem is the last few times what I read is not what I get. I guess the environment has just changed and my expressions of a first visit need to adjust or maybe I am just having a bad run of luck.
OZGT is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 10:26 PM   #11
Let's Go!
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 05:22 AM   #12
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:

As far as BBFS here in DFW I agree it’s kind of an anomaly vs other places. It one of the things I like best about it. It’s going to suck if things keep going up.
Just my input, but we have multiple chicks in DFW who are doing BBFS even without an Upcharge. Maya was doing it included, and multiple others will do bbfs without an Upcharge if you are a regular
Old 10-17-2023, 05:32 AM   #13
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
I agree with you about asking the booker it is risky and I never had to do it before. I read reviews to get the info I need. Problem is the last few times what I read is not what I get. I guess the environment has just changed and my expressions of a first visit need to adjust or maybe I am just having a bad run of luck.
I have come to the conclusion that it’s best to go in with an extra bill each time. I have it in a separate pocket from the Hr rate… a few things must happen, 1-chick must look semi-descent looking, 2- I would say seem to be a healthy individual, 3-someone who maybe open to it.

If it’s someone im interested in and has multiple reviews, I will ask it before we go to shower, If it’s someone who I’m not sure, will ask them do I need to really wear this???? As a joke and they will answer after the shower.

The biggest joke and mood killer is the MSOG. I do not plan on ever paying that tax/Upcharge. I mention it in the reviews that I do and it happens. I always want to put those as No (but don’t as the service was still descent). But again, with girls they are nickel and diming (Nabi and Lohan both do MSOG upcharge or atleast asked me for one).
Old 10-17-2023, 06:25 AM   #14
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

If they are going to charge Vegas rates, they need to have a Vegas menu

https://www.vegasasian.club/rate

Along with what a girl does and doesn't do

https://www.vegasasian.club/sunny

Then if it doesn't line up, you have every right in the world go complain, at either the girl or the booker.

Otherwise, ya. It's a gamble meeting somone new. But fuck them if 20 bucks doesn't get us better marketing.

That fucking simple.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 07:16 AM   #15
Karimhunta458
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson View Post
If they are going to charge Vegas rates, they need to have a Vegas menu

https://www.vegasasian.club/rate

Along with what a girl does and doesn't do

https://www.vegasasian.club/sunny

Then if it doesn't line up, you have every right in the world go complain, at either the girl or the booker.

Otherwise, ya. It's a gamble meeting somone new. But fuck them if 20 bucks doesn't get us better marketing.

That fucking simple.

I remember winning big in Vegas about 5 years ago, hit a jackpot for 10k and spent half of it on pu-tang! Vegas outcalls are fantastic 👏
Karimhunta458 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women