Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Hobbying While Visiting and Respect

I recently had the opportunity to visit DFW from the north 40 and had hoped to see several providers while taking care of some personal business there. I had been screened by several ladies well in advance of my trip, and all that remained was to contact potential friends to see if scheduling cold be worked out on both sides. I had really wanted to meet a lady who was located in the nether regions of Ft. Worth even though I was staying in the Galleria area. We communicated early one evening and agreed on 10am the following morning. As I was unsure of traffic and travel times, I arrived near the incall early and texted that I was a bit early. I was asked to leave and return in 30 minutes because I could attract attention. Damn, I should have thought about that, I do as asked and when I returned initially had no answer by text or voice. After several attempts I received a phone call from a lady, not the provider in question, who stated "she's almost ready". Further text attempts went unanswered. As I was already approaching three and a half hours of wasted time counting travel, I texted I could no longer wait and left. In about an hour, I received an apology text or three. So, bottom line, a whole morning wasted, no plan B set up, and the balance of the afternoon taken up with other duties. I was gentlemanly and not really PO'ed, but my point is:

If I have taken the time to ask to be pre-screened from far away, contact for an appointment and confirm it, I will BE there. As a traveler, time is of the essence. Please be respectful of the constraints on time we have as visitors not locals.

I will not name this provider as I see no good coming from that. I realize that most of our ladies are somewhat time challenged, but consider what I have asked,

Off my soapbox.

budrn
Guest061614 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Wowwww!!!!!!
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Should have pm'd me!!!!!!!!!
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You really gotta be pissed when this happens, and unfortunately it seems to be happening A LOT lately. It doesn't matter if you're a n out of towner or a local. And what really kills me is there are over 1,200 (if you believe the numbers from here and P411) "girls" working in this market. The reasons are as many and varied as the providers.

And reviews don't seem to help much anymore. The provider of the week gets a good review, gets swamped, can't or doesn't know how to handle the business and gets in the same sloppy biz groove as a number of weekly wonders past. Plus, a lot of providers are giving review discounts and not getting the reviews. So who knows who is really reliable? It's almost to the point that if you want a sure thing you payy too much for "mature" providers or you're winging it. So the "too much" rate is like buying appointment insurance.

And that sucks. There's a sig line floating around about there being 1,200 providers in DFW, make me glad I chose you.

I mean some of these "girls", it's like if you need burger or formula money, get a BF or a different job.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

And the handle of this lady was????
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #6
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

I'm with Bubba. Without a name the thread is worthless. If you just want to rant and blow off steam, well fine. Wish you would have indicated that in the title, however, so that those of us who don't like to read rants could have passed it by.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #7
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Sorry to have wasted your time. You may kindly place me on your ignore button with my blessing. As I stated, no good can come from identifying said lady, harming her reputation was not the intent of this thread. It is a semi-rant I admit, but placing it in public may flip a light on in some otherwise dim minds.

I understand being late and being known for that, and I allowed for those facts. It's just the degree of time involved here along with questionable communication. Same song, second verse I know. We've all heard it before. Sorry again for taking up your time, but maybe it can help in some small way.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

budrn, sorry that happened and youdidnt get to enjoy a deliteful morning.
i'd say that it wasnt just the unnamed woman who contributed; you were complicit in the overall result.

venting is one thing, but learning something from the experience is another.
posting these in hopes that it "may flip a light on in some otherwise dim minds." might be chasing windmills, esp. if you dont identify the lessons learned or things that could have been done another way to bring about a more deliteful result.

here are few lessons i might have learned.

* the showing up early may have spooked her.
Lesson to learn - Call just a few minutes before the appt, not 20 or 30 or more unless you two have agreed on possibility of that happening.

* after some amount of time, and only two communications from her [actually one from a friend and one from her], you bailed. she apologized.
Lesson to learn - stuff happens. for whatever reason, she couldnt or didnt want to see you.

* you might be there cos you're committed. others may not be and that might have influenced her response.
Lesson to learn - women act in mysterious ways. your behavior and/or intent may or may not influence their behavior. and tho it might be nice to know why she didnt contine w/ the appt, just cos you're there doesnt mean she has to continue w/ the appt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
You really gotta be pissed when this happens, and unfortunately it seems to be happening A LOT lately. It doesn't matter if you're a n out of towner or a local. ....

And reviews don't seem to help much anymore. ... So who knows who is really reliable? It's almost to the point that if you want a sure thing you payy too much for "mature" providers or you're winging it. So the "too much" rate is like buying appointment insurance.
well, one doesn't "really gotta be pissed."
stuff happens and all we can control is how we react.
dissappointed? yes.
upset? yes.
concerned that i spent 3+ hours and didnt have a consultation? yes.
pissed? no.
if you want to, it's your mind and emotions.

in any case, i agree, it's inconsiderate.
but in this sub-culture you have to expect it. if you dont expect it [and then get on a soapbox or mini-rant about it], i dont think you are being realistic about possible outcomes of a potential consultation. did you think ahead of time about those possible outcomes and practice risk management? if not, i suggest you do.

i dont know if it's been happening a lot lately to other guys...

in my case, since the first of the year, i have not had a single woman cut off communication at the last minute as in budrn's case. and only one woman who kept pushing the appt time back and back and back, eventually i entered her place 1.5 hrs later. but at least she was there. she's no longer on my gvha list.

and my "sure" things do not come with an insurance premium factored in. the average consulting fee i pay is between 200-225.

so, scheduling an appt and it not coming thru is dissappointing and can be frustration. adding that the guy is from out of town or has a limited time frame for consulting and it doesnt happen just adds a bit more to the event.

but, there are so many other things in the world that have much more of an impact on people that "not getting some" is equivalent to a drop of water in the ocean.
i would say - be glad you lived to consult another day.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #9
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow babe.. next time you're here in Dallas.. call a provider who never fails to please... MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!.. I don't have all 36 reviews a "YES" for nothing. Hope this blows over quick in your mind... and continue to be safe.. and hobby ON!!!

Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:04 AM   #10
Guest061614
Account Disabled

From pmdelites:

"in any case, i agree, it's inconsiderate."

Thank you.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:09 AM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You travel from the Panhandle to DFW and don't have a backup plan? Not very well planned from the start . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:33 AM   #12
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by budrn View Post
I recently had the opportunity to visit DFW from the north 40 and had hoped to see several providers while taking care of some personal business there. I had been screened by several ladies well in advance of my trip, and all that remained was to contact potential friends to see if scheduling cold be worked out on both sides. I had really wanted to meet a lady who was located in the nether regions of Ft. Worth even though I was staying in the Galleria area. We communicated early one evening and agreed on 10am the following morning. As I was unsure of traffic and travel times, I arrived near the incall early and texted that I was a bit early. I was asked to leave and return in 30 minutes because I could attract attention. Damn, I should have thought about that, I do as asked and when I returned initially had no answer by text or voice. After several attempts I received a phone call from a lady, not the provider in question, who stated "she's almost ready". Further text attempts went unanswered. As I was already approaching three and a half hours of wasted time counting travel, I texted I could no longer wait and left. In about an hour, I received an apology text or three. So, bottom line, a whole morning wasted, no plan B set up, and the balance of the afternoon taken up with other duties. I was gentlemanly and not really PO'ed, but my point is:

If I have taken the time to ask to be pre-screened from far away, contact for an appointment and confirm it, I will BE there. As a traveler, time is of the essence. Please be respectful of the constraints on time we have as visitors not locals.

I will not name this provider as I see no good coming from that. I realize that most of our ladies are somewhat time challenged, but consider what I have asked,

Off my soapbox.

budrn

Babe, I am very sorry this happened to you, there is no excuse for her actions...I had a guy do this very thing the other day, he text me and said I am at ***** which is a cross the street from me and said I know I am early but the traffic was better than I expected, it was 15min before our appointment was scheduled and I said, well then come on over, see I can do this because I don't schedule back to back appointments, I leave at least 1 1/2 to 2 hrs in between each appointment, so I can straighten up and get myself all sexy and smelling pretty for my next appointment... Next time you make a trip this way babe, really do your home work.. The search button can be your best friend...Also try looking for the ladies that have been around a while and have built up a very good reputation for herself along with a following... When the guys can't find anything bad to say about a lady then you know this is going to be a sure shot... And you wont have wasted your time or money.... Because they are both valuable things.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #13
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post

...Next time you make a trip this way babe, really do your home work.. The search button can be your best friend...
What if this same lady had given the runaround to half a dozen guys in the last few months, and no one felt the need to exchange that information with the community (after all they were only out just a little time and gas)? The search button won't help a guy if other hobbyists don't provide names when they report their negative experiences, or just don't report anything. And how do we know he didn't use the search button, and the provider had an impeccable record? I have no qualms with the OP wanting to vent a little frustration, that's his prerogative, but isn't this an (E. C. C.) Information Exchange board?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:03 AM   #14
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Jeezus!

"...Next time you make a trip this way babe, really do your home work.. The search button can be your best friend...Also try looking for the ladies that have been around a while and have built up a very good reputation for herself along with a following"

I am not a newbie. I did my research, and read the boards often enough to have a very good feel for providers' reputations for TCB, and in this particular case, a propensity for tardiness. I offered initially a later window for our visit and SHE was the one who fixed the appointment for 10am. She is a long time provider with many reviews (thus me knowing she can be late). She explained she was not a morning person as was obvious when we first spoke on my early arrival.. As I said, I did build in time to allow for that. Just not as much time as was demanded.

"You travel from the Panhandle to DFW and don't have a backup plan? Not very well planned from the start . . . "

No, no backup plan. Shame on me for expecting the consideration of meeting an obligation made to someone from almost 400 miles away after a week's worth of contact. This trip was well planned. I had been prescreened by several ladies and when I arrived in the area I made my final decisions and confirmed appointments and times. Planning was not an issue on my part here. My leisure time for this trip was filled with other provider appointments, none of whom had difficulty fulfilling their promises...TIMELY.

"I have no qualms with the OP wanting to vent a little frustration, that's his prerogative, but isn't this an (E. C. C.) Information Exchange board? "

Fair enough. I reiterate from my OP:

I was gentlemanly and not really PO'ed, but my point is:

Old 10-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #15
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Is it your only point that hobbyists who pass through this area once in a blue moon deserve special privileges that don't apply to locals? I seriously doubt very many providers have that clause in their business model.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women