Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35740
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
Guest122011
Account Disabled

Default Apartment or hotel incall?

Forgive me if this is not the right forum but I'm curious to get some imput. I've hobbied for 10+ years and never felt comfortable with hotel incalls. Am I wrong? I can understand the logistics and financial implications for the provider, but being overly cautious anyway, I always felt hotels meant more eyes.

Thoughts?
Guest122011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #2
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hotels have more eyes, but are also used to a large number of people wandering around and new faces.

Apartments, less eyes, but a steady stream of strange guys carrying flowers and wine to an apartment might stand out a bit more.

Flip a coin, any scenario has positives and negatives.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

i can understand thinking about what might happen w/ all those eyes and at that place,
there's nothing wrong or right about that. it's just what you feel, believe, think, etc.

however, i'd say there is cautious, there is overly cautious, and there is potentially obsessively overly cautious.

just schedule a consultation with an intelligent, sexy, attractive woman who incalls at a 4 or 5 star hotel with a luxurious bed, and you may change your beliefs about hotels.

same goes for a very nice home or apt incall.

and it's way different than a no-tell motel, tho there can be some intense consultations at that kind of a location.

it's really the woman and what she puts into it that counts.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #4
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally understand what you are asking and staying. I've stayed at both. My incall now.. is an apartment in North Dallas... but in the past... I have had to use hotels.. either with company in town.. or family at my house. Hotels.. normally do mean more eyes.. for me at my apartment incall..I, myself, am lucky.... I'm a licensed massage therapist ... and do have a steady flow of female hobbyist... a long with male hobbyist.. with my real clientes coming and going with my legit business. So, the normal thing that most of my neighbors think... is I'm jsut doing a massage... hehe... THEY HAVE NO IDEA.. what i do other than massage. So, I am lucky in that aspect. Just always keep your eyes open at all times. Drive the parking lot. Look for a suspicious person in a car.. AKA PIMP... or undercover. Look for things around the incall.. either hotel or apartment that could equal a male persona living there... but most importantly ... always.. ONLY carry cash... no credit cards.. no wallet.. just what you are paying for. Less chance of getting robbed.. blackmailed.. or worse.

And if all else fails.. the is no law that you cannot get a massage from a regular.. UNLICENSED person. How many times can a wife massage her husband... if ever questioned.. or feel uncomfortable with something outside.. tell the provider.. if something goes wrong.. I'm here for a massage ONLY. That way.. your stories match when you get questioned outside.

But, my best advice.. is only see providers with great reputations... and no drama in the past... on the board. We as providers screen... but for you to be safe... I suggest you go past the "PRETTY PIC" in front of you.. and do some research yourself. Most reputable providers.. will be in a legit place.. with no drama.

Hope that helps.

Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #5
scurryken
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

I prefer apartment incalls and now knowing Amber has an apartment in all I will going there and making it rain soon....lol
scurryken is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

come on scurrey...been waiting on you anyways.. i'm game.. when are you... lol
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #7
Guest122011
Account Disabled

Thanks folks. I'm with you Ken. Looks exactly like an ex girlfriend.
Guest122011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #8
MissLeesa1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 103299
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its safer in a hotel, yeah more eyes,but if the provider and guest is strictly buisness then no worries should occur... I am in a hotel right now and have 0% of problems and worries... It's who u meet in my opinion... But it whatever makes u comfortable.
MissLeesa1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #9
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Personally I hate using hotels, but in some cases i find it necessary. As long as I keep to myself, not make myself obvious and tip the maids...its all good!

As for an apt incall, I have used one on and off for the past 2 years, most people work until 5 so I have my designated playtimes. I also tell neighbors that I am a personal asst and that when the economy tanked I gave up my office and find the apt cheaper. So they may see me in the evenings before I go home but thats it.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

a couple of other thoughts.

* many of the women i've visited in hotels get rooms at the end of the hallways. sure, you have to walk a long way to get there, but holy strom-fucking-boli, the delites that await.

* and in 4 or 5 star hotels, i have rarely ever heard a peep, moan, or even television from surrounding rooms. i hope that means the other guests can hear the moans, screems, and "FUCK YES!!!" that vibrate out from our room :^)

try that in a motel 6 or super 8 or red roof in. not good/bad, just different.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #11
pathfinder940
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Pretty much this. There are pros and cons to both. You just got to keep a level head and you should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
Hotels have more eyes, but are also used to a large number of people wandering around and new faces.

Apartments, less eyes, but a steady stream of strange guys carrying flowers and wine to an apartment might stand out a bit more.

Flip a coin, any scenario has positives and negatives.
pathfinder940 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #12
Lifeking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I prefer apartments. Ones without hidden cameras ;-)
Lifeking is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #13
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not like working or going to hotels, it makes me very nervous and uncomfortable!.... Plus it takes me out of my comfort zone... And that can't be a good thing for me or my client... But I do have an apartment and I have never had any problems....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #14
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an appartment and love it there.very private and never had any issues
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #15
bigcranium
Registered Member

Default Hotel or Apartment?

If it is a big busy chain hotel, then the crowd itself lends anonymity. If it is a Budget Suites and you have to walk past the leering desk clerk it is creepy.

If the apartments are mid-level (Like GBush/Tollway) then it feels safe and there are always people coming and going anyway. If the apartments are too shady, it feels creepy.

The key is: Do I feel anonymous when I visit? Do I feel like I am noticed when I walk up to the door?

Don't be decieved by the Bigcranium nickname. It refers to my high opinion of myself.
bigcranium is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women