Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35740
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
Guest061612-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Default Ambers not telling the truth

Regarding the posting from Amber Rain about me, “TexasBrowning”; made last weekend for September 24, and 25, 2011. Now I want you to hear my side of the story…the truth….the one I can prove. You read the details and make up your own mind who is telling the truth.

Amber and I planned a weekend meeting starting on Saturday at 7:30 PM or so, and then again on Sunday evening. The rendezvous was to be in my town from 7:30 PM or so until 2-3AM both nights. I donated 50% up front, in addition to that Igot her airline tickets. She was to catch flight Never post detailed real life information about anyone-Torito at 10:25. “TexasBrowning” donated the flights to Amber…so yes I know when she was leaving and arriving.

Saturday Afternoon, I checked into the hotel and left the front desk Ambers real name, so she could get into the room. When I arrived around 7:45, Amber was walking up and down the hallway with a drink in her hand…. HMMMM. We went into the room and I poured myself a glass of wine and she fixed another Crown and coke, from the bottle I bought. We sat on the couch and got acquainted…she is a wonderful kisser I must admit. We played a while and then got into the Jacuzzi and she continued drinking. We played in the Jacuzzi for a while and I started getting overly hot, so I got out and sat on the couch sipping my wine and eating fruit and strawberries waiting for her.

To make a long story short Amber gets totally drunk and passes out on the bed….so drunk that I could not wake her up. At 10:15 I walked out the door. Now mind you this is supposed to be an overnight session. I was with Amber a little over 2 hours before I left Saturday night. She was given donations for 6-8 hours, and I was with her less than 3 hours Saturday night…..HMMMM.

Sunday around lunch I texted her and she was very apologetic about the passing out and said she would make it up to me Sunday night… Fine…drop it and go on. I asked about the room, and Amber said that we’re going to have to change rooms, but we still got the Executive suite just on a different floor. I told her the room was already taken care of, so I called the front desk, and they said they would take care of everything for me. I talked to Amber around 3PM or so, and she said she was in the new room, and texted me the room number. Everything is fine.

I talked to another provider that I had been wanting to see for 4-5 months about joining us that night at 8 pm…she said yes. (You can look at my P411, and see her OK to substantiate this). I emailed Amber and told her a guest would be joining us and that I would be arriving about 7 PM Sunday evening; and that we needed to talk before our guest arrived. Amber told me that she could not play with another provider because she had a face stud put in the day before she came to Midland, but that she loves to watch. Amber told me I could do my thing with our guest, and then when our guest left Amber and I could play for the rest of the night. Better for Amber…she can watch and not have to play and still get donated to.

At 5 PM I got a text “I AM GOING HOME”. NOW don’t forget her return trip airline tickets are for Monday…. not Sunday night…..HMMMM.

Amber NO SHOWED ME…SO NO…she did not receive her Donation for the second night…she was not there to pick it up!

This is merely a warning to prospective hobbyists that if she starts drinking you are in trouble, and there are plenty more than one of us it has happened to. Just ask around in chat.

SIMPLY STATED…IF A PROVIDER NO SHOWS A HOBBYIST…THEY CAN NOT RECEIVE THEIR DONATION, NOW CAN THEY.
Guest061612-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Not actualy an alert. Moving to co-ed
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

If you're gonna do a long rebuttal post in a new thread to what someone else posted in another thread, then not including a link to the original post is most annoying. Just sayin.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #4
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones View Post
If you're gonna do a long rebuttal post in a new thread to what someone else posted in another thread, then not including a link to the original post is most annoying. Just sayin.
I agree. I used the search function and could not find where
Amber has posted anything about you. Could you provide a link?
Dittychaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
Guest061612-1
Account Disabled

This was found out by me from ECCIE Chat...then she told me there was an alert put out on me regarding same. Needless to say we do not have access to the alert rooms.
Guest061612-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:13 PM   #6
dvldog2111
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dittychaser View Post
I agree. I used the search function and could not find where
Amber has posted anything about you. Could you provide a link?
This...
dvldog2111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #7
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Not something you want to hear but this is just a big he said, she said.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
phildo
Valued Poster

A big He Said / She said...with these two that sounds like Chat most of the time. However, here we go again with all the BS that follows calling out a NCNS experience. Right or wrong, the man has a right to his opinion of his experience.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #9
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Just guessing at some numbers:

Half the donation for two overnighters...$1000

RT airfare Dallas to Midland....$300

Two nights executive hotel suite...$300

Spending all that money and not getting laid...Priceless!!!

Seriously dude, even if I was a multibillionaire and dropping that much money was like placing a $10 bet at the track, there's NO WAY I'm posting a crap story like that on the worldwide web!!!
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #10
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Names of the ladies in chat who are leaking this supposed PR alert to you, please and thank you

Maybe they can leak it to me too, because I can't find a damn thing..
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #11
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Names of the ladies in chat who are leaking this supposed PR alert to you, please and thank you
EDITED SD...you know better
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #12
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Not a he said/ she said. I was in chat the day that Amber and Luscious Lacy was discussing it. Saying there were alerts all over the place. I did a search on TexasBrowing and only found 1 alert. I did tell him there was 1 alert but I did not transmit what was in that alert. It's on the provider buzz.

I can totaly see where TexasBrowning is coming from. Amber Rain was in chat bashing him BIG time and telling everyone he didn't pay her. One minutes telling everyone that he paid for her flights and then half the money up front. And in the same breath told everyone in chat that he didn't pay her. The girl can't even get her story straight as to what happened.

I think TexasBrowning has a right to post his side of the story. And doing it here has much more class then running someone down in the chat room. The chat room is not the place for that stuff.

TexasBrowning, I think you did a great job telling your side.
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #13
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Take solace in the fact that nobody sees through crazy hooker drama better than other hookers.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:21 PM   #14
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Seems like when there are airline tickets, different cities, other providers involved, there are all kinds of things that can go wrong. I haven't ever seen one bad review on Amber. She's still at the top of my "to do" list.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #15
Guest061312-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 61624
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Take solace in the fact that nobody sees through crazy hooker drama better than other hookers.

Also, take solace in the fact that nobody fuels hooker drama better than other crazy hookers.

Guest061312-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women