Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
stilettokitty
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile GFE or PSE .... What turns you on?

Anyways I was curious, for the guys and gals...
Who here prefers GFE ... or PSE? Then I would like to know why... Or if you like to partake in both... If I was a guy, I'd probably want both- depending upon my mood.

I am primarily GFE and it seems most guys want that BUT I think if they could do all the kinky stuff they would lol. Who wouldn't, especially when you don't have to live with them!

There is much that I have tried, there is some I haven't that maybe one day I will.
stilettokitty is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

You are right Kitty, it depends on mood. Most time I personally prefer the GFE - lots of kissing, and no sense of "business" involved. There are many providers who create this illusion so well, that you just appreciate that you discovered them!

Then, there are those times when PSE is the item I need - often the same providers, but after getting to know them in GFE, you know who really enjoys a different flavor of fun. There are also some ladies that are purely PSE, but I generally find myself preferring the blend. I still need some of the GFE style attention at the beginning or end!

What makes you purr for PSE?
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

90% a Hunter of GFE 10% for PSE, with exclusion of degrading acts like COF.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
stilettokitty
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I usually prefer to see someone at least once before I let ALL my inhibitions and naughty side come out......but sometimes yes there are days that I tend to think more on the PSE side and daydream about new things I want to try....

Things that make me purr well those are my secrets for now... but

The very best sessions and the very best "relationships" I've had in this sport were primarily predicated on the two of us being a good "fit" regardless of the specifics of "services".

I want the gentleman to walk out of my sessions feeling the best about his time spent with me and the fact that I totally rocked "his" world. YEAH
stilettokitty is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:13 AM   #5
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I prefer either one, it depends on my mood and if the provider is comfortable with doing em. I usually have a proclivity of GFE though.
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
yardape
Valued Poster

FBE = FuckBuddyExperience = GFE w/ a kinky twist but w/o the drama & politics.
yardape is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I like both. The actual activity is not as important to me as the illusion that she wants to be there as much as I do.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
climbon2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

For me it all begins with GFE as the starting point. I need to feel we click and enjoy each others company first.

In a couple of cases, we have moved beyond the usual GFE activities on the first "date", but usually it's the second or third visit that gets a little more exiting and unpredictable.

Yeah, I love the little surprises that weren't on the original menu!
climbon2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I like both depends on my mood and are we both comfortable with each other.
5150 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:56 AM   #10
Guest012510-4
Account Disabled

How about both! I do however want to comment on Monk's "the illusion" statement.

Has anyone ever wondered that is some cases the provider might actually like it MORE than you do? I am just saying.....
Guest012510-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #11
Slow&Easy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

The actual definitions of GFE and PSE have been deliberated ad naseum , and while the OP asked for preference of one or the other, I'd like to submit a third:

SETC, or Stripper Experience To Completion.

Here's the difference for me - I'm not so much into a traditional view of GFE, such as a lot of kissing and cuddling. I certainly appreciate those things, but it's not so much for me. Also, I'm not as young as I used to be, and my view of PSE (taken directly from sources unnamed ) is that I just don't have the energy for all those actions.

I suppose one could argue my SETC is simply a combination of both, and I would admit that is likely true. A couple key elements for me, however:

Like in a strip club, once the deal is struck, let's get it on. I don't want to appear rude, but I really don't want to talk for 15 or 20 minutes. Which leads me to...

Short time is okay with me. The nature of my work keeps me moving constantly - I haven't had a session in over a year when I didn't get at least one phone call. I am essentially on call 24/7. If it's serious enough, I have to leave right then. So planning a two hour session is practically impossible - and asking for a partial refund would be rude and unethical.

Seduce me. Physically. Right when I walk in the door. Sure, I may need to freshen up, but let me know "the instant you get done, I am all over you!" Anyone had a dancer eye you from across the room, walk towards you dripping sexuality, sit on your lap, lock her hands behind your head, and breathe heavy in your ear? Run her hands down your shirt to your crotch, feel the bulge, and coyly imply what she could do to you? That's the seduction...

Which leads to the completion. In the club, it can and has happened - no one will pretend otherwise. But what about the "one that got away"? What about the one who whispered in your ear "you really want to fuck me, don't you?" - and you spent how much on dances, hoping that it might actually happen?

So, make your incall your own private strip club (no pole needed, but always an option), seduce me with everything you have, and finish it like you mean it [reference post #10], and I am all yours...
Slow&Easy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #12
Guest012510-4
Account Disabled

that was sort of hot S&E...
Guest012510-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #13
Slow&Easy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I do what I can, but I'm only one man... *he grins* Let me know if you want some original "literotica"...
Slow&Easy is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #14
gameloading
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I just want the PSE. You can skip all the rest and just get down to business with me. Down and out in 30.
gameloading is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #15
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I like 'em both, but it also depends on how well you click with the one another.

In re to your question, Jolie, yes, but I thought she was just strokin' my ego.
guest010712 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women