Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2016, 08:09 AM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default How Many Reasons are There to Not Write A Review?

I see guys post "I'm too busy", from time to time.. and of course the guy is on ECCIE typing that, so he has SOME time that he could be typing a review.. this ad from a Provider mentions seeing several guys who "don't have time to write a review"..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058920598

I don't get the "too busy" excuse, but out of 7-8 that I have not reviewed, the reasons are diversified:

1. had reviewed her already, no point in another

2. she talked about other ECCIE guys without prompting, while not knowing I was on ECCIE.. did not want her name associated with me, she might discuss me in her next session

3. non-ECCIE Provider who I gauged there would be no interest from other guys here

4. BP disaster.. what was I thinking? I knew I made a bad choice.. did not care to "re-live" the experience with a review

5. Provider asked me not to write a review (not sure why, but she left town soon after.. maybe that is why?)

6. place was UTR, as far as certain activities, so I did not want them exposed

7. reviewed once, Provider continued Providing later to a select few, and did not want exposure beyond the few guys she continued to see

what other reasons are there to not write a review?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:21 AM   #2
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

She will blow up your inbox with threating remarks and insults.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:23 AM   #3
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

#1 and #3....other than that, I write a review
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:28 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
She will blow up your inbox with threating remarks and insults.
Ha! I would have not thought of that one.. fortunately it has not happened with me.
Old 12-02-2016, 08:32 AM   #5
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

How about she has a "no review policy"?

I know why now.

Many reviewers wax poetic about the details of their encounter. I can barely recall. I also write like Hemingway. Can you tell.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:56 AM   #6
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

You pretty much summed it up. I typically review every girl on the first visit...even if its a mini review. I get more of the "don't include this activity" from providers more often than I get the "don't write the review"

Oh I can add one reason. The AA policy. I have seen plenty that didn't want a review because of that.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:13 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag7315 View Post
How about she has a "no review policy"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
Oh I can add one reason. The AA policy.
the "no review policy" I don't get either.. for ECCIE ladies.. I don't think it's within the rules, but even so, why would you not want reviews? is that not the purpose of hooking up here?

the AA policy? I get that.. sort of.. but why have a no AA policy, and break your own rule.. then have to ask for no review to keep up the charade?
Old 12-02-2016, 09:19 AM   #8
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Most ladies who have a "no review" policy or, really preference if they advertise here (since you can't advertise and enforce the policy on this site) generally already have several reviews.

I don't have a "No Review" policy. However, if guys ask me if I want a review-- I just tell them not to worry about it unless they just need the PA credit. I have over 100 reviews at this point. If gentlemen can't get a good read of what I'm all about at this point, then I don't think one more review is going to help that.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:23 AM   #9
Traveler63
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I would expand #1 a bit to include she has recent reviews that are basically the same experience that I have had. No point in another review.

My sessions tend to be quite boring so would never compete with the penthouse forum reviews that are common on ECCIE
Traveler63 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:35 AM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I have over 100 reviews at this point. If gentlemen can't get a good read of what I'm all about at this point, then I don't think one more review is going to help that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler63 View Post
I would expand #1 a bit to include she has recent reviews that are basically the same experience that I have had. No point in another review.
good points.. I would think a Provider would want her latest review to be 30 days old, or less.. when I see Providers whose last review was 2-3 months ago, I start to wonder if guys have stopped booking.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:57 AM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
good points.. I would think a Provider would want her latest review to be 30 days old, or less.. when I see Providers whose last review was 2-3 months ago, I start to wonder if guys have stopped booking.
For me, there are only a couple of cities that I still visit that are "Eccie-centric" and the vast majority of the people who come to see me have been seeing me for 5 plus years. A review is pretty silly to most of them at this point.

A good rule of thumb is that if a lady is still actively advertising and posting, then chances are, people are still booking. Nobody is going to waste their time for months on end if they aren't making any money at all.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:06 AM   #12
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Keep wondering. In the meantime, as a washed up, tired
old hag with no recent reviews I will still figure out how to pay
my bills. You know, me hating men and all.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 11:39 AM   #13
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I wonder if some guys are down with the concept of information sharing, but find the review template to be a bit cumbersome.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:06 PM   #14
pashunfroot
Valued Poster

I don't do much reviewing any more, due to having already had to lay low and change my handle once due to a RL issue. I've shared information in PM, but I am no where near as active as many here, so much of what i would have to share would be redundant anyways.
pashunfroot is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:55 PM   #15
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I would write the review regardless even though I don't always review myself and sometimes leave certain activities out in some reviews BUT if she sucked, was dangerous or BSC I'll post that up somewhere

What bothers me the most is when I first visit a provider and they're great and as a repeat client they slack off with appearance, activities and the big one...freshness! I also let that be known at least in private postings.

And about them finding out LOL...please
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women