Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Review: Nice and Nasty, or nicely nasty

Date: First week of September
Provider: Mr Nasty
Phone: will provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Portland
State: Texas
Address: -
Appointment Type: My incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: convo, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, mish, MSOG, convo, fondling, breast worship, shower
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $.5 + coffee
Hair Length and Color: Dark
Smoking Status: Electronic cigarettes
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 6’3″, 220, twinkling brown eyes that look like he’s plotting something, some chest hair, thick… feet. Yeah, feet.
Recommendation: Yes

BCD: And there I was…**

Nasty met me at the door, wearing a nice polo and a pair of jeans. He brought me a present of what used to be a pound of coffee but is now 11.3oz, the cheap ass corporate bastards – still not sure how he guessed my brand, apparently I am just that predictable or he’s a mind-reader.

He dove right in for some kissing after giving me the coffee. Nasty and I have been friends for a bit and the good thing about that is the preliminaries can usually be ignored once you know someone. He certainly wasn’t shy. After a very enthusiastic greeting, we headed off to the bedroom. Clearly, we were both looking forward to this.

I lay on the bed, quite nearly naked, and watched Nasty undress. Surreptitiously, you understand, because people can get shy about the weirdest things. We chatted while he stripped down and I admit that when he sat down, the broad expanse of his back looked very inviting. I straddled his behind, rubbed my boobs on his back and lightly scratched his shoulders while he talked and unlaced his shoes.

Nasty finished undressing and we tangled our limbs together to finish our hellos. Kiss, kiss talk, kiss… I’ve had enough of this. I went down on him. At the very least, this gets Nasty to change the subject.

I took his thick, throbbing member** into my mouth, and Nasty was very appreciative. He tried to get my hair out of way of his view, and I tried to see how quickly I could make him moan. One of his nice, soft moans – almost a sigh - the kind where you’re pretty sure he doesn’t even know he’s doing it.

All in all, I am pretty sure I won that one.

Nasty had bigger and better ideas, and I saw no reason not to oblige. I had fun with the cover. “Who, me? I’m just putting the cover on. Rubbing up and down, yep, just making sure it’s on correctly. Let’s stroke it once more, just to make sure.”

Enough of that shit. Party time!

We’ve wrestled for top before, but I think this time Nasty wanted to see what I could do. No complaints here; cowgirl is my favorite. And, oooh, is he built for it. I played a bit at first, rubbing the tip against my clit, a little fun just for me, you know how it goes. Such a nice fat tip too. Makes me all tingly. I’m too eager for much of that, and we get down to it. Nasty makes this nice little noise as I wrap myself around him, and I’m still not sure if he does that without thinking or because he know I love those little reactions. We get right down to what I call honeymoon cowgirl – kiss, nibble, stroke downward, you love that baby don’t you, kiss, grab hair.

Oh, lordie.

Nasty’s grabbing hair, I’m nipping his shoulder with my teeth, we’re both sucking on lips or.. anything else within reach. Good times, man. Everything’s tingling, I’m having issues breathing properly and… well, I’ve got no idea what Nasty was doing because I was a bit preoccupied.

Nasty must have known I was not up to doing to work for a few minutes (as I age, I need time to recover… it happens to the best of us) and he flipped us over. I attempted to wrap my legs around him and did not succeed, for which I can only blame genetics of the short girl, but my, wasn’t it fun to continually hitch my hips up a little further to gain more purchase.

Nasty is all about the goal, gasping, pulling hair, gripping sheets and I’m doing my utmost to see to it he reaches that goal and… oh my, what is this? Tingling, oooh, sensation, tender bits sparking, oh, sweetheart, you need to do that just a bit harder, arch the back, lift the hips, oh, that is nice...

I’m not multi-orgasmic. I envy women who are. Nasty wins awards for this one.

And now it’s time to relax. Wash up a little bit and stretch out, catch up on the gossip in the life of Nasty, let the sweat we worked up dry, nibble here and lazily dig my nails into there, just for fun. After a while, somehow we get onto the subject of hunting and who is a good processor while I play with his bits. Nice, touchable bits – soft and malleable, and with every evidence of their owner’s enjoyment of the occasion. Almost casually rubbing my nipples along his thighs, at this point solely because I like the feel of it.

Real life intrudes eventually. We hie ourselves to the shower to freshen up – he because he must go back to work, me because I enjoy seeing him naked. He lathers himself up, I lather him up again (redundancy is fun, you cannot be too clean!). Have I ever mentioned what a tactile person I am? Nasty’s skin is like his voice – soft, and yet there’s marks of real life well-lived, freckles and texture and hair here but not there,and in general, just quite lived-in and nice. Bonus: Nasty gives a good back rub.

Nasty gives me troubles. I’m tactile, as aforementioned, and I love to grab and dig in nails and nip with the teeth and suck. He is so very touchable, and yet I have to reign myself in constantly, because most of the really fun things leave marks, and that is very bad.

All good things come to an end, and so did our time. Kisses, kisses, “drive careful”.

I shall enjoy the coffee. Until next time, sweet cheeks.

* Nasty gave me permission to write this. In fact, he was rather disappointed that another girl reviewed SKF before I wrote a review on him. C’est la vie, big guy.

** I have long maintained that if ever I do a review of Nasty, two phrases will be vital: “And there I was…” and “throbbing member”
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
Dick Diamond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hell yeah!Thanks for the review He's going to the top of my list!
Dick Diamond is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
tradermac75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Is there an award for best review? I think this is the only review I've read that's better than Mr. Nasty's...
tradermac75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
rgvlife999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

LOL... great review. By the way... who paid who?
rgvlife999 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
tradermac75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Am I the only guy who's jealous that Mr. Nasty got a review? I think you're going to get a lot of review requests in the near future Emily.
tradermac75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:44 PM   #6
NerVes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

No review requests, but perhaps you will finally let me see you after all the begging.....
NerVes is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Hey where's the link to the showcase?
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:52 AM   #8
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Hey where's the link to the showcase?
I have too much of the STL to put up pics.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:51 AM   #9
lovefishing
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Be Carefuly Mr. Nasty. You contiune to list yourself as a provider, you may get a PM from the same sex type. You never know
lovefishing is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:07 AM   #10
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefishing View Post
Be Carefuly Mr. Nasty. You contiune to list yourself as a provider, you may get a PM from the same sex type. You never know
I guess I need to be specific in my services offered. Don't wanna go there.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:40 AM   #11
littlejoe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

If I book an appointment with Mr. Nasty and he doesn't look like his avatar, I'm going to accuse him of false advertising.
littlejoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #12
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoe View Post
If I book an appointment with Mr. Nasty and he doesn't look like his avatar, I'm going to accuse him of false advertising.
Bait n switch. BTW, this is really heading in the wrong direction.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #13
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

*watching quietly from the sidelines... eating popcorn*
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #14
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post
*watching quietly from the sidelines... eating popcorn*
Glad you are having fun Brandy.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #15
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

I am! So interesting! Now I want to write one!

So .. gotten any business from it yet?
TxBrandy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women