Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2016, 11:59 AM   #1
tp273
Premium Access

Encounters: 174
Talking Europe Trip -My Return Day 2- FKK OASE

Oase is another Club I had researched but the other guys and I didn't have time to visit on our ultimate road trip a few weeks prior. My plan was to get there early and spend the whole day waddling in women. Unfortunately for me I happened to bring back a little tummy bug from my trip to Egypt a few days earlier that came back to haunt me that day. It took the morning and most of the afternoon to get it under control.

Headed out to the outskirts of Frankfurt to Club Oase in the early evening. Oase is a large club decorated in a Greco-Roman style on a sprawling isolated fenced lot. Besides the usual saunas , hot tub and lounge areas Oase also had a huge outdoor facility, which would have great to use during the warmer months.

I explored the various rooms and then I walked around the Lounge Area talking to various girls here and there. Generally I asked their name and where they were from to break the ice. After a while I indicated that this was my first visit to this club and I inquired about their services & fee structure. They responded that the basic kissing , bj and CFS rate was 50 Euros for 1/2hr with up-sells of +50 for CIM and + 100 for the backdoor. When I inquired about Daty I got mixed responses with some girls saying we could discuss that in a more private setting or some just saying that it would be included. At that point they usually wanted me to go with them but I told them that I wanted to walk around and talk to other girls before I made up my mind. Most were fine with that but a few badgered me to see them right then. I politely declined and walked away.

I Spent a good half hour talking to girls I approached and also to some that approached me. When I first entered the club the first girl that caught my eye was a cute slender Romanian named Eleena with ice-cream coned shaped boobs topped with pink puffies. I couldn't get her out of my mind so I went looking for her. Eleena was sitting at the bar with a friend named Melissa when I found her. Melissa was from Spain and had this classic beauty about her. We talked some and I decided that Melissa should join us also. Spent a very nice 1/2hr with these girls. Glad I took both as while Eleena's BJ was good , Melissa's was even better. Also after many positions and cover changes Eleena was the one I wanted to end things with. Paid the 50 + 50 Euro fee , grabbed a shower and then got something to eat at the free diner buffet.

Later that evening the place starting getting very crowded with a lot of Asian men coming in. I had my eye on another very cute slender Romanian and her petite blonde friend. After my previous Duo I decided that was the way to go but before I could approach the pair the tall one grabbed a passing Asian guy's arm and headed away. I waited for her return but then the petite one did the same thing. This went on for quite some time with one or the other heading off with Asian guys before the other returned. I was about to just go with just one of them when I spotted a tall cute tanned skinned babe who had a passing resemblance to Mandy Moore. She was standing with a tall lighter skinned beauty. Both were wearing cropped jersey tops but shorted so the bottom came just above their nipples. I didn't want to chance losing them so without much talking I asked them to join me and we headed off to a room.

Again I made a wise decision going for both. The tall beauty Anna gave much better head than the Cute Roxy but after a few cover changes and various positions I just had to finish up doing Mish with Roxy ( always had a thing for Mandy Moore) while Anna lent a helping hand and softly told me to F*ck her friend harder & deeper , which I did.

As we were cleaning up I asked where they were from. Anna replied they both were from Serbia. I wondered why they never removed their short tops but kept their shoulders covered the entire time ... lol. Again paid the 50+ 50 Euro fee. Showered , dressed & and headed back to my hotel smiling all the way.
tp273 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women