Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2016, 11:49 AM   #1
tp273
Premium Access

Encounters: 174
Talking Europe Trip-Day 7 - FKK Sharks In Darmstadt

The other guys had one more day in Germany but I had to catch a flight out of Frankfurt in the early afternoon for a trip to other countries. We checked out of our Stuttgart hotel and headed to Frankfurt on the Autobahn. Weather was good and traffic was light so I kept up with the Audi's & BMW's and we averaged between 170 to 185 km per hour on our way in our Volvo Turbo Diesel. ( A few times I got it up to 210 km)

As we were approaching Darmstadt, a suburb just south of the airport , we were over 2 1/2 hrs early. Wazz came up with another of his " Ok.....here's the deal" schemes. He wanted one last round with the guys and also for me to see what Skarks looked like inside . We had the time so I headed to Skarks.

We paid our 65 Euro entrance fee , had something to eat at the free buffet , and went to the bar for one last beer. Skarks is a very large club so we decided to wander around and explore some it. Naturally we met a lot of hot women along the way and we stopped from time to time to chat with them. When I got back to the bar Elaina was sitting in the stool next to us so we talked some. She told me she was Greece , which happened to be where I was going to that day. I told her about my trip and we talked about various locations in Greece that I should visit. She also told me that a lot of girls were going home at the end of that week to be with their familes for Orthodox Easter but not her. I told her I was coming back to Frankfurt in 10 days on my way back home so I might stop in and see her then.

It was then that I happened to look over and spotted this petite version of a young PAULINA PORIZKOVA sitting with a friend at a side couch. I went over and talked to the ladies. Can't remember the friends name but the pony tailed Romanian babe was named Kristine. As we talked I told her I was coming back in 10 days and I would see her then. She informed me that she was going home for Easter also. My watch showed I had a little over an hour left so we took the walk up stairs together. She took me to a room totally covered with mirrors including the ceiling. Had a great time with her and I'll never forget the views when I looked up at the ceiling during 69 and then glanced sideways to watch her head bob up and down in the side mirrors. This GFE really got into it and I had a great time with her . Session was 50 Euros + 20 tip ( my choice)for lots of Kissing, BBBJ, Daty, 69, CG, Doggy,and Mish ( which all the girls here refer to as Regular). On our way down the stairs we passed Wazz heading up with Elaina. I reminded him about the time and the fact that I had the keys to the Volvo. He did a short session with her and was ready on time. A first for him on this trip.

Made it to the airport on time and the guys said they were going to get a room at a Hotel a few doors down from Sharks so they could drink a lot of beer and then walk back to their room. They are going to have to fill in the details of what they did when they got back to Skarks .

I on the other hand will be returning to Frankfurt for 3 more days on my way home from my other trips. The party isn't over just yet!
tp273 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 03:40 AM   #2
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 208

Fuckin A trip.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women