Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2016, 11:29 AM   #1
tp273
Premium Access

Encounters: 174
Talking Europe Trip -Day 1 FKK Mainhatten -Frankfurt

Me and two buddies , Waz & Skip decided to see what FKK clubs were all about so we took the Ultimate Roadtrip to Europe. Here is the result of our findings in a series of reviews

1st day - Got in Frankurt Early & crashed at the Hotel. Went to FKK Mainhatten in the early evening. Paid our 60 Euro admission + 5 for a robe while watching nude girls walking all around us in the lobby area as they picked up fresh towels or waited near the safe boxes with guys getting out their $ for payment of services. We entered the Mens locker room to change and lock up our clothes with the key provided. Again nude girls were walking thru the locker room as well. We then used our keys to put our $ in small safes in the reception area and entered into the small bar area to get the free beer offered at this club. As we drank our beers a few girls approached us and chatted some. One began rubbing up against me as we talked . She suggested we go somewhere more private. I passed as I wanted to walk around and see what other girls were there. I believe Skip took a walk with her.

After checking out the girls I approached Elle from Romania and we discussed her menu. We came to an agreement of 50 Euros for Kissing, BBBJ, Daty, & Covered FS for 1/2 hr. Had a really nice time with her. Wazz found another Romanian beauty Hara ( pronounced with a hard rolling R ) to spend some time with while I was gone. After paying the piper I grabbed a quick shower and then came to the bar and hung with guys for a while.

Later we headed to the dining area for the free buffet. After eating and then a few more drinks we prowled the rooms again talking to various girls we met along the way. Skip kept eyeing a stacked brunette he called " Couch girl" until he finally got around to talking to her. I found another blonde with glasses that looked interesting and talked to her for a while. Something about her didn't appeal to me so I threw my line back in the water and tallked to a few other girls. Wazz chatted up a few girls also.

We decided not to rush into things so fast for the next round so took our drinks and headed to the relaxation room to discuss our finds. No girls were allowed to approach guys in that room but a lot girls went out of their way to walk thru that room to get to the bathroom on the far side of the room instead of using the closer ones near the bar or couch rooms. As we watched them stroll past us they turned their heads and gave us a big smile.

After more drinks we left the men's sanctuary on a mission.I had noticed a cute blonde sitting with her friend earlier but now she was standing against a post revealing much more of herself. Talked to her and found she offered the basic rate of 50 Euros for BBBJ & Covered FS. Asked about daty & kissing ans was informed it was in her 100 Euro package that also included a massage. She was hot so I sprung for the package. Again a really nice time was had by all. Came back to the bar and after talking to Wazz it seemed the hot girl I just saw was "his girl" Hara. I told him the Bro code doesn't apply in FKK clubs. Skip pulled the trigger also and saw Couch girl. Not sure who Wazz ended up seeing after he stopped pouting.

We spent the rest of the evening talking to girls while Wazz and Skip got their monies worth drinking as much of the free beer as they could. Since I was driving I switched to pepsi. Later we headed to the dining area for another snack. Finally we grabbed another shower and got back to our hotel late to rest up for the next day.
tp273 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 03:22 AM   #2
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 208

Good 411

Need to go back to Frankfurt to check out this FKK

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women