Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Beaumont

Guys in Beaumont,

Where do you look for company? Not just on which advertising sites, but also which cities on those sites? Beaumont is small (but big things come in small packages, right? ) so there aren't many places catering specifically to that market. I'm spending week or so visiting friends on I-10 from Beaumont to New Orleans and I'd love to hear your suggestions.
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well to answer your question..... sometimes it can be slim pickens here. There are a couple of great local women here (you know who you are *wink*) who provide excellent GFE. But if variety is what you are looking for you either have to travel, which is what I tend to do, or search the boards or BP for whomever is passing through town. The BP girls usually don't look or sound to reliable and the board girls I would like to see usually tend to pass through when funding is low. What hurts is that with less competition here in the Golden Triangle pricing is anywhere from .5 to $.5 more expensive than their home turf. Not sure of the number of hobby'ers around here but I am sure there are several handfuls of gents who would love to see quality providers pass through at a reasonable price. As to where I look, I lurked the old board until it died for years but never joined. It steered me not only locally, but to H-town where most of my hobbying takes place, and to this board where I finally decided to join & throw my $0.02 in from time to time. Houston by far has more menu, for lack of a better word, than here and it gives me a chance to get out of town for a day or too and recharge the old batteries! But I also would like to see a few in Austin and Dallas so there is maybe a trip there in my future. Shoot a pm when passing through as you never know.......
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
DRSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

srvfin,

In case you didn't notice (and from your reply it is quite apparent that you did not), karalynnkelly is a provider, looking for places in which to advertise her offerings. Your mouth moved quite a bit in your response, but you really said nothing to help her.
DRSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #4
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

I've stopped in Beaumont a time or two and found the same issue. Or would have a few guys contact me, I schedule a trip around them, then when the time gets here, no more contact....it can be very frustraiting. KLK, wish I could help you.
RebeccaFair is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
guest092612-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default Here

Kara, most other places are unreliable at best. I hope you come this way soon.
It has been way tooooooo long! yoyo
guest092612-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #6
snorkle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Boremont
snorkle is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
Htowner
Ambassador

The girl leaves a city of 4 million+ people wondering how to tour Beaumont.

This site may be helpful:

http://www.us.mensa.org/
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:32 AM   #8
srvfin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRSlut View Post
srvfin,

In case you didn't notice (and from your reply it is quite apparent that you did not), karalynnkelly is a provider, looking for places in which to advertise her offerings. Your mouth moved quite a bit in your response, but you really said nothing to help her.

Dude,,,, get on that plane and go back to the DR. I clearly understand that she us a provider, and her questions were:

"Where do you look for company? Not just on which advertising sites, but also which cities on those sites? Beaumont is small (but big things come in small packages, right? ) so there aren't many places catering specifically to that market. I'm spending week or so visiting friends on I-10 from Beaumont to New Orleans and I'd love to hear your suggestions."

which I think I clearly answered (the boards & BP in both Bmt. & H=Town) and my suggestions were to treat us fairly for the services provided and that I would rather travel to get what I specifically want than sit around here hoping it comes through.

Now my response to her may or may not have helped her, but I know for a fact that your rude and uncalled for response to me did not.

Now my mouth moved quite a bit again, didn't it!
Old 02-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #9
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Heck KLK...I would drive 1.5 hours to see you. I used to drive up there for a college girlfriend. Three and .5 years! WOW!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

1.5 hours, to see KaraLynn Kelley? Who is she? I'm not familiar with her.
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #11
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvfin View Post
Dude,,,, get on that plane and go back to the DR.
!
I don't particularly like the tone of that if you know what I mean.

I am not saying judging your post was any of DRSlut's beezwax, but let's keep the responses clear of personal ethnicity or origin.
The rest of your post I have no problem with.

BTW, KLK and I for those who don't know , go way back and exchange pleasantries often . So it is all in good humor.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:00 PM   #12
srvfin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
I don't particularly like the tone of that if you know what I mean.

I am not saying judging your post was any of DRSlut's beezwax, but let's keep the responses clear of personal ethnicity or origin.
The rest of your post I have no problem with.

BTW, KLK and I for those who don't know , go way back and exchange pleasantries often . So it is all in good humor.
Sorry dude.... It wasn't written to be ethnic. On his avatar, under location, it clearly states and I quote: "On the next flight to the Dominican Republic" I was only trying to give him a slight push in that direction.....

Thanks for your input and I will play nice.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:54 PM   #13
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

It used to be the east Texas part of the other board. But the last 2 or 3 years was very slow. So there's really no good place to advertise for the golden triangle. If you are going to stop by Beaumont let me know and I would see you. I just need advance notice.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #14
Htowner
Ambassador

Thank you srvfin.
I don't know if DR is actually from there or just a slut there . but didn't want to take a chance.
I think you should just take a trip with him to DR so he can show you around and hobby some and have some cervesas together.
Appreciate it.
I have flamed plenty in my seven years on the board . I know it happens , intended or otherwise.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:28 AM   #15
ChocoLuva
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdburf View Post
1.5 hours, to see KaraLynn Kelley? Who is she? I'm not familiar with her.
Only one of the most stunning and beautiful ladies ever....!!!
ChocoLuva is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women