Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
Guest101911-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Question Suggestions for overnight dates?

I'm planning an overnight date with a lady with whom I've developed nice chemistry. However, this will be my first ever overnight experience. I've done multiple hours sometimes (max 3 hours) and have enjoyed it a lot - realizing the true definition of MSOG! :-)

I'd be glad to get suggestions from experienced folks here, as to how one should approach an overnight date. Realistically, we just can't have sex for 10-12 hours straight and the lady is someone who isn't interested in sleeping too much either :-) So, any suggestion or comments will be really appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: Ladies, please feel free to drop in your comments/suggestions about what you liked in some of the best overnight sessions you have had!
Guest101911-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #2
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

I just got home from an overnight. He had to work today so we didn't have a late night. It doesn't seem like you'er looking to cuddle the whole time though.
I say hit the town and get tipsy. With 12 hours on your hands it seems like there is some time for non BCD. I say have a little BCD, go out have drinks fun, and back for a long night of more BCD.

Ever been to kung-fu saloon?
It's like a mini Dave n Busters..... but don't let the hipsters hear you sat that.
It's not your typical bar. There are games so you can actually have fun and not just sit there.

Now I'm off to catch some sleep.
Hope you enjoy your night with your lucky lady chris!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:07 AM   #3
budman33
Valued Poster

Eat your wheaties
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #4
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

I usually go in with a plan, but stay flexible to anything spontaneous that might come up.

Depending on if it's a girl I've been seeing for a while or if she's new...

If we're meeting somewhere (not my house), we'll get together where we can have a couple of drinks before going to the hotel for a quickie. Then out for dinner... Depending on the mood, I might suggest heading back to the hotel at this point or going to catch a show. Then back to the hotel for more BCD time. IF you're up for getting dressed at this point (because most hotel kitchens are closed by now), you can head out for late night snack/dessert/drinks. Come back and get in a leisurely BCD session. Put in order for breakfast in the morning, go to sleep. Mix breakfast and more BCD time as needed. From my experience, overnights need to be from about 5 or 6 PM to noonish to be really relaxed and fun. Not sure if you're up for booking that long or how your girl does overnights.

If it's only going to be 10-12 hours, don't have unrealistic expectations of how much BCD time you're going to get or want. You probably won't get more than 2 or 3 sessions. You'll also spend a pretty good amount of time driving from place to place unless you plan it well. Even if both of you aren't planning on getting a lot of sleep, I would imagine you'll end up spending 3-5 hours sleeping.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ahh, I remember the syndrome well... "delusions of adequacy".. Not you dude... ME
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:11 AM   #6
Guest101911-2
Account Disabled

Thanks Jasmine! Kungfu saloon looks like a great idea! Might give it a try.

Well, finally I've found someone who is more willing than me to romp all night! So, I'm kind of excited and nervous at the same time as to how I can sustain myself the entire night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
I just got home from an overnight. He had to work today so we didn't have a late night. It doesn't seem like you'er looking to cuddle the whole time though.
I say hit the town and get tipsy. With 12 hours on your hands it seems like there is some time for non BCD. I say have a little BCD, go out have drinks fun, and back for a long night of more BCD.

Ever been to kung-fu saloon?
It's like a mini Dave n Busters..... but don't let the hipsters hear you sat that.
It's not your typical bar. There are games so you can actually have fun and not just sit there.

Now I'm off to catch some sleep.
Hope you enjoy your night with your lucky lady chris!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:16 AM   #7
Guest101911-2
Account Disabled

Thanks for your suggestions Rand!

Well, I was planning to have a quiet dinner/drinks initially and then go straight for BCD around 8-ish may be. Depends, if I start feeling tired at around mid-night, we might hit the town for a quick bite and then back to BCD again, or else cuddle up for some steamy flick - hope this builds up the blood again for an another extended session.

I usually avoid too much food before play because it makes me feel groggy

Let me know if you've any interesting last minute thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
I usually go in with a plan, but stay flexible to anything spontaneous that might come up.

Depending on if it's a girl I've been seeing for a while or if she's new...

If we're meeting somewhere (not my house), we'll get together where we can have a couple of drinks before going to the hotel for a quickie. Then out for dinner... Depending on the mood, I might suggest heading back to the hotel at this point or going to catch a show. Then back to the hotel for more BCD time. IF you're up for getting dressed at this point (because most hotel kitchens are closed by now), you can head out for late night snack/dessert/drinks. Come back and get in a leisurely BCD session. Put in order for breakfast in the morning, go to sleep. Mix breakfast and more BCD time as needed. From my experience, overnights need to be from about 5 or 6 PM to noonish to be really relaxed and fun. Not sure if you're up for booking that long or how your girl does overnights.

If it's only going to be 10-12 hours, don't have unrealistic expectations of how much BCD time you're going to get or want. You probably won't get more than 2 or 3 sessions. You'll also spend a pretty good amount of time driving from place to place unless you plan it well. Even if both of you aren't planning on getting a lot of sleep, I would imagine you'll end up spending 3-5 hours sleeping.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women