Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #1
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Since when is it ok to

Tell a provider that her price is too high and she needs to come down on it? This board member has done this to at least 3 different providers on here that I know of. All comments from hobbiest and providers welcome. Thanks in advance.
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #2
omgnametaken
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I suppose it would always be "ok" for someone to have an opinion, but in the end you are the only person who can determine how much your time is worth. Not to mention, if you haven't seen the specific provider yet, how could you possibly know if their price is too high?
omgnametaken is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #3
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgnametaken View Post
I suppose it would always be "ok" for someone to have an opinion, but in the end you are the only person who can determine how much your time is worth. Not to mention, if you haven't seen the specific provider yet, how could you possibly know if their price is too high?
Well the nice person I am I was willing to try and see him despite the negative things he has said to other providers, but he said the same crap to me as them. Except he tells them their distance is to far and it should be cheaper and then tells me if he wants to bang me he'd see a provider worth that price.. Really not no but hell no will never ever see him.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
omgnametaken
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

How far he has to travel is not your problem. If he has an issue with that he need to get a hotel room and find an outcall provider in his price range. Hell, I live in the sticks so the average commute time for me is anywhere from an hour up, each way.
omgnametaken is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews

I let them ask all they want...I have actually turned down guys just for asking if I would...even after they agreed to pay my rate. So for me its ok to ask...but it's a HUGE TURN OFF...and those type of guys usually don't get to see me at all!
Guest010719 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I always felt each provider was a independent contractor and could charge what she chooses, However it should reflect the local market if she wants the business.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #7
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes View Post
I let them ask all they want...I have actually turned down guys just for asking if I would...even after they agreed to pay my rate. So for me its ok to ask...but it's a HUGE TURN OFF...and those type of guys usually don't get to see me at all!
I nicely responed that after what he said to me was rude that i will NEVER see him so dont contact me again. and he lives 10 mins from me..
I have never had a hobbist tell me that i wasnt worth my rate.. smh head to him cause he is missing out.. but o well not all money is good money in my eyes..
Old 09-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #8
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Some guys are always going to want something for cheaper. But I let them know, I'm no cheap hooker. Every lady has different rates, services and discounts. And I wouldn't ever discount my rates just because a client requests it. He's not out here doing what we do.

Ameera said it best, it IS a huge turnoff to hear them asking or complaining. I'm usually already feeling an uncomfortable tension just by communicating with someone like that, so I definitely wouldn't see him. Make sure YOU always feel comfortable.

Stick to your guns girl! Most guys will pay the desired donation, no questions asked!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #9
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Some guys are always going to want something for cheaper. But I let them know, I'm no cheap hooker. Every lady has different rates, services and discounts. And I wouldn't ever discount my rates just because a client requests it. He's not out here doing what we do.

Ameera said it best, it IS a huge turnoff to hear them asking or complaining. I'm usually already feeling an uncomfortable tension just by communicating with someone like that, so I definitely wouldn't see him. Make sure YOU always feel comfortable.

Stick to your guns girl! Most guys will pay the desired donation, no questions asked!

thanks girl...
Old 09-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
pheonix63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I always felt each provider was a independent contractor and could charge what she chooses, However it should reflect the local market if she wants the business.
+1 to the last part of this. To add to it I hate upsales. Oh you want this well that is x amount extra. At that point I can see where someone would say it would be to much. If it on the menu then it should be the price it is listed.
pheonix63 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #11
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

There are providers available at every price point. It's tacky and rude in my opinion to tell a provider her donation is too high and then use "polite threats" to say they will see someone else unless you drop your asking donation.
You ladies are offering your time and efforts to provide a service and should be compensated for what you believe is fair. A fair asking donation is up to the lady based on the market shes in. If a hobbyist doesn't like that, that's his problem.

If a providers asking donation is too high for the market or the services she providers, the market dictates she'll get less clientele and will eventually adjust her donation accordingly - cheap hobbyists looking to haggle their way into a cheap lay won't achieve that - all it will achieve is a turned off provider and a frustrated albeit cheap hobbyist.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #12
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdrummer View Post
There are providers available at every price point. It's tacky and rude in my opinion to tell a provider her donation is too high and then use "polite threats" to say they will see someone else unless you drop your asking donation.
You ladies are offering your time and efforts to provide a service and should be compensated for what you believe is fair. A fair asking donation is up to the lady based on the market shes in. If a hobbyist doesn't like that, that's his problem.

If a providers asking donation is too high for the market or the services she providers, the market dictates she'll get less clientele and will eventually adjust her donation accordingly - cheap hobbyists looking to haggle their way into a cheap lay won't achieve that - all it will achieve is a turned off provider and a frustrated albeit cheap hobbyist.
Oh, You are definitely my ATF Bcdrummer!
Old 09-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Sex is about pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdrummer View Post

There are those people who take pleasure in not only talking the price down, but doing so in a manner that belittles the other person. The insult is hidden so it is difficult to take offense, even if you feel it. It is called a desire for power over the other person.

If you ever get the feeling that the other person is trying to control you, just walk away. Sex is about pleasure, not power.

Play nice.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #14
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

JR is my other ATF!
Very positive posts....
Old 09-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #15
Doc Savage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Market drivin. If the provider is happy with their income, with the amount of work they have to do, good for them. There was a chapter dedicated to a provider and her increasing her rates to a rate where supply met demand in Frekenomics, it was a pretty good read. But, as with every purchase, people try to get the best deal possible.
Doc Savage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women