Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
Trista_Comings
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93942
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy SKINLESS got under my skin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si i was recently going over some of my reviews and came across this in one of the comment parts of my review posted by SKINLESS ... and am pretty upset by it as it is very un true ..............

Since this was posted, I figured i would add something to the mix here. I was messin around on facebook the other day, and in the top right corner it suggested Trista Cummings and I become friends. Fucking weird. So I go to her page, and every post is a serious reference to going out and "making money for daddy" and a few tattoo pics alluding to her having a "manager" of sorts if you get my drift. I had been tempted to call in the past. Hell, I did once but we couldnt make it work but seeing that scared the shit out of me. No, I am no shrinking violet, I am a rather intimidating guy who can handle their shit, but why borrow trouble? Until I see a legit review I have to avoid her and her funny eyebrows,

............... sorry if any of this comes off rude but im super irritated ....
on MY facebook it ISNT EVEN UNDER TRISTA CUMMINGS thats not even my name its Trista COMINGS aaand all the friends i have on my FB is other providers i have NO hobbyists as friends NO men on there period ... all the pictures on there are damn near the same ones as i have on here and my profile is set to private so if your not my friend you cant see whats on there
..... And then to question the legitimacy of ALL my reviews is completely rediculous!!!! i have many and they are ALL YES'es and then a low blow of my eyebrows PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE .... and as far as a manager pimp boyfriend please anyone who has seen me or talked to me knows i am have always worked independently safely and always very low key and polite i have never had any problems or accusations such as these and have been in the business for 7 years and have NEVER had any problems especially on ECCIE people always want to talk about things they truely dont know about all i can say is conduct better research before posting such bs THANK YOU and happy hobbying
Love Always Trista COMINGS
Trista_Comings is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
Trista_Comings
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93942
My ECCIE Reviews

This is NOT to "start" anything or create drama those who know me know i am far from drama ... but i dont run or hide from anything i confront things and that is stricktly what i am doing by writing this Thanks Guys
Trista_Comings is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
naughtytaters
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

"I am a rather intimidating guy who can handle their shit, but why borrow trouble?"

Yeah, I bet he's intimidating...to himself and his momma! What a looser...to jeopardize a ladies livelihood without getting all the details. He should post a retraction. You are a sexy and very nice appearing lady Trista, and I'd love to see you sometime. Don't worry about haters.
naughtytaters is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
shamrock55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Not to start shit but I saw that posting and went to look at your facebook. There were lots of pictures of you with money laid out to spell Mr. T and pictures of you with tattoos saying Mr. T and a crown and a Ten dollar Bill saying Mr.T toes down on your feet, also a picture of you in sweats that read "unknockable" on the butt. I'm not saying one way or the other but those are all signs of having a pimp and I can understand why he would come to that conclusion. I saved some of the pictures but are on my tablet so its hard to upload (damn webOS). But I'll try and figure a way to upload them so you can explain it.
shamrock55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #5
shamrock55
Valued Poster

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5...8983541610.jpg

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2...1998080310.jpg

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4...4647568710.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7...9664804210.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8...0664807110.jpg

those are the links for some reason I couldn't put the images in the message. Guess imageshack hates hooker boards.

And I got those pictures off your facebook awhile back before it was blocked. It was the correct account with the same images you post in ads on it and your name spelled correctly.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #6
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock55 View Post
Not to start shit but I saw that posting and went to look at your facebook.
How did you find her facebook page?
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #7
shamrock55
Valued Poster

Just google someone's name and facebook and its comes up. Facebook also has a search function. Its private now but you can still find it.

here's the thread that started this.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=381778
Old 04-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #8
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Yeah, I remember that thread. I was mixed up because of the whole "Trista Cummings" vs "Trista Comings" thing. I do remember seeing Trista Comings's Facebook page when it was public, with her talking about earning all that money for "daddy"
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #9
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I want to say I am not a conniving bitch though what I am about to say may make me seem like one. I'm a bit of a tech geek, as most of you know and this was intriguing. So I did a little digging.

And Trista, it's a load of shit. A huge load of shit. You may have made your things private, but your friends didn't. And you didn't make your activity on their walls private either.

This is the only screenshot I plan on posting, as I feel it's enough but let's all use this as a cautionary tale:

-If you say it on facebook, it only takes someone like me five minutes to find it.
-If you say it on the internet, someone can and will find it. It's forever.
-Having a work facebook? USED to be a great marketing idea, but now with things like the "people you may know" bullshit? Get rid of it.
-Slamming indies? Go fuck yourself. Yeah because having a pimp is so much better.I mean "it always goes bad"? I'm in business 3 years now and doing great for myself. I don't know about you but I keep 100% of the money I make after the IRS and my advertising venues get their cut
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #10
Kcgentlemanjohn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Missy,
You need to schedule some days to come to KC.
Kcgentlemanjohn is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #11
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll be in Omaha in May, mayhaps I can make a stop on the way back
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:05 AM   #12
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcgentlemanjohn View Post
Missy,
You need to schedule some days to come to KC.
Yes, please visit. You are a very beautiful & sexy lady!
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #13
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

232 friends and all of them are providers? Damn I need to go thru that list and find some new friends!!!
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #14
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Um. Wow...
SMH
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
jackbeingbad
Valued Poster

So Trista,

Is this attack going the way you thought it would?

LOL
jackbeingbad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women