Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default Republican Congressman Tells Women At Equal Rights Rally To Support Democrats

The Republican Party is waging a total war against women and their rights. Conservatives across the country are pushing bills that require women to undergo both invasive and non-invasive ultrasounds before getting an abortion, bills that extend abortion waiting times, bills allowing employers to fire women for using contraception, and bills that require women to tell their employer what they use contraception for. GOP politicians have opposed women serving in the military, opposed equal pay for equal work, have stated that women should have to get permission from men to get an abortion, and have compared women to farm animals. Clearly, Republicans have a deep hatred of the rights of women and have fought for the last two years to take those rights away from them. But one Republican Representative has had enough and he is telling women to support Democrats if they want to protect their rights.

On Thursday during a rally in support of the Equal Rights Amendment, GOP Rep. Richard Hanna of New York told the women in attendance to throw their support to Democratic candidates if they want their rights protected.

“I think these are very precarious times for women, it seems. So many of your rights are under assault,” Hanna told the female dominated crowd, according to The Huffington Post. “I’ll tell you this: Contribute your money to people who speak out on your behalf, because the other side — my side — has a lot of it. And you need to send your own message. You need to remind people who you vote, you matter, and that they can’t succeed without your help. This is a dogfight, it’s a fistfight, and you have all the cards. I can only tell you to get out there and use them. Tell the other women, the other 51 percent of the population, to kick in a few of their bucks. Make it matter, get out there, get on TV, advertise, talk about this. The fact that you want [the ERA] is evidence that you deserve it and you need it.”

Most Republicans have tried to spin their war on women as something imagined by Democrats, but that’s not the case. The GOP is simply full of damn liars who want nothing more than to take a hatchet to women’s rights in the effort to make women subservient to men. To most Republicans, women shouldn’t have a say in anything, and Richard Hanna understands this. That’s why he is rebelling against his own party. And Hanna can’t exactly call himself a moderate either. He votes with his party 85% of the time, opposes the Affordable Care Act, and is a member of the Cato Institute and the NRA. So if an entrenched Republican is outraged at the GOP for the war on women, you know that the Republican Party has gone way too far.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

spin it any way you want but it is a lie and you know it. There is no war on women's rights. There is no war on contraception, there is no war on equal pay for equal work it is all more of the left creating issues that do not exist. The left taking the right to freedom of religion and making it a woman's issue. It is about taking the right to life and making it a woman's issue. Tell me if a man can force a woman to have an abortion and under what law that is written? Tell me where there is a law that says a woman cannot use contraception. Tell me where there are not men working for women. Tell me where there is a law that says women cannot earn the same as a man. Tell me where there is a law that says women cannot be elected to public office. Tell me where there is a law that says women cannot vote. the left will stoop as low as needed to create a false issue regardless of if it is due to gender or race. It should sicken most.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:39 AM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
spin it any way you want but it is a lie and you know it. There is no war on women's rights. There is no war on contraception, there is no war on equal pay for equal work it is all more of the left creating issues that do not exist. The left taking the right to freedom of religion and making it a woman's issue. It is about taking the right to life and making it a woman's issue. Tell me if a man can force a woman to have an abortion and under what law that is written? Tell me where there is a law that says a woman cannot use contraception. Tell me where there are not men working for women. Tell me where there is a law that says women cannot earn the same as a man. Tell me where there is a law that says women cannot be elected to public office. Tell me where there is a law that says women cannot vote. the left will stoop as low as needed to create a false issue regardless of if it is due to gender or race. It should sicken most.
I see that 2Dogs is still spinning the RNC "talking points" that he recently heard on FAUX News. Some things never change.

Keep up the good work! Woof, Woof! (One Woof for each Dog!)
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

yawn** another cut and paste Louie? Richard Hanna, a liberal republican, (you see the GOP has liberals but the dems don't have conservatives) spoke out at an event for the Equal
Rights amendment that failed back in the 70s, said that SOME republicans don't agree with the GOP. Of course the streets are littered with the dead bodies of women from this war. No, wait those bodies are from the 25 million female fetuses that were aborted by the democrats. So who is really killing women? The party that has killed millions of women has said that they are innocent.

I'd like to see Louie post something in his own words, in normal font and color. Let his words do the impressing and not the way he tries to present it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
yawn** another cut and paste Louie?
Perhaps I missed it but I do not recall you objecting to Whirly when he does the "cut and paste" thing. Could this be living proof that double standards run rampant in Far Right Wing Wacko circles?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Perhaps I missed it but I do not recall you objecting to Whirly when he does the "cut and paste" thing. Could this be living proof that double standards run rampant in Far Right Wing Wacko circles?

or when JD does it

C/P ... something everyone looks forward to JD never doing again,

isnt that right JD?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #8
BigLouie
Valued Poster

When they can't refute anything posted they complain about copy and paste.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #9
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

What about the war on car drivers?
What about the war on employeed people?
What about the war on people who make over $250k a year?
What about the war on unborn babies?
What about the war on Arizona?
What about the war on Texas?
What about trhe ridiculas war on CO2?
What about the war on reglion?
What about the war on free speech?
What about the war on Border Patrol agents?
What about the war on USA citizens that now have to pay a fee just to be an American?
What about the war on the right to work?
What about the war on small business?

What about the war on Italian night club singers?

Louie, the polls show that your manufactured war on women is not washing with the female population.

Next!
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
BigLouie
Valued Poster

You forgot the war on prickly heat.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Come on Louie...you can say it...

" 4 more years!"

I haven't heard it yet.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
When they can't refute anything posted they complain about copy and paste.
LMAO true..!

That has been their whole strategy..you just got to love the idiocy of it all.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Come on Louie...you can say it...

" 4 more years!"

I haven't heard it yet.
OK:

4 more years of a war on prickly heat.