Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
guest111111
Ambassador

Default Bed Bugs

this has been a very talked about topic over the course of the past few months. Obviously, i think that thos e of us in this hobboy ought be more concerned with this scourge of these little vermin that we are seeing.
Has anyone had to deal with this at this point in time? Ladies, do you check out your incalls when you get there? Guys do you check out your rooms when you get them?
For the most part these little bastards are harmless like mosquitos, but there is that whole issue of bringing something else home with you that could create a problem...other than the other fears!
My question is, will this change how thigns are done in this hobby? precaution wise? the types of hotels we use?

lets hear thoughts...
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

Everytime I see this on the news it creeps me out! And a co worker where I used to work with ended up getting bed bugs in her apartment. I can tell you guys first hand, no one wants bed bugs. The things she had to do to get rid of them was horrible. Took weeks and had to wash everything and throw away things she didn't care to have anymore.
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:46 AM   #3
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I do a fare amount of travel and have heard some helpful hints.
1. Never unpack your suitcase. The little buggers live in dressers, closets, and just about anywhere in a room. They are not just limited to the bed. I put a plastic bag in the suitcase for used clothes and seal it tight prior to leaving. If anything had gotten on the clothes, it is now self-contained.
2. Check the seam around the mattress. If you see dark stains (they don't have to be big), RUN! This is the easiest sign to find that that the room has issues.
3. Other places to look - outlets, behind any hanging pistures, headboards.
4. Bedbugs don't discriminate. I am in NYC frequestly and some of the higher end hotels have had "outbreaks". Recently they have even popped up in retail stores..and I don't mean Walmart. Don't think that just because the hotel doesn't charge by the hour that it will be bug free.
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great topic!

I carry extra bedding....don't want anything in my bed but me & a nekkid man{lol}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Dallas, sorry babe but extra bedding wont help with this,
these nasty bugs come out at night and feed on you all night while you sleep! they inject you with a numbing venom so you dont wake up.

I have been Bittin by them- at The Haytt Place hotel in Cranberry PA(Pittsburgh area) Luckily it was only 4 bites but they left 4 huge welts
near my neck/collerbone and it took a long time to heal. gross

yes- damn right I reported it to the hyatt place management too!

somebody just told me of a hotel here in N Myrtle Beach to stay away from because of bed bugs.

BTW- I did a lot of research on these critters after I was bitten
and they look a lot lot a apple seed. So look out
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women