Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2017, 11:20 PM   #1
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Unhappy Venting on Texting

I wrote a whole book here about how texting is not perfect.
Vented. All better now. Erased it.
So never mind.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:55 PM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I ALWAYS have a phone conversation with a new potential client. I understand that may be old fashioned. There is sooo much info that is missed in the texting process. Most of the alerts here could be avoided with an actual phone call. I'm not only listening for WHAT you say but the inflection of your voice, background noise and intuition/gut instinct. I'm guessing I turn away 20% of clients based on the initial phone interview. Honestly I've encountered very few problems following the above process.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:41 AM   #3
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally can't stand text messages most of the time.

Number one, I have to stop whatever I'm doing and text, and do it over and over. When you get a high volume of text messages it can get really frustrating because it seems like I just can't get anything done that I'm trying to do... It's especially frustrating when a guy wants to see you short notice and I'm trying to rush to get ready and he keeps texting over and over and I can't get ready...

It takes forever to say what would take 5 min on the phone... People seem to think we have nothing better to do than sit around and text all day.

Or what about when you're driving and you politely say you can't text to call you and they keep on texting over and over. It's like they have a death wish for me or something...

Plus, sometimes I miss clients because I just don't hear the phone beep that I have a text... like if I'm washing dishes, running the vacuum cleaner, jamming out to some music, or just forgot the phone in the other room...

I'd really prefer if people would just call me vs. texting... just my 2 cents for what it's worth... I guess I needed to vent on this subject as well, OP.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:44 AM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, I'm good with either texting or calling. The only requirement is that if I've never met you, I've got to speak to you at some point before you are booked with me.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:43 AM   #5
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Is anything really ever perfect? - Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:21 AM   #6
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

OMG, alaine, Kitty and Grace it is like you were looking over my shoulder last night. You have all said exactly what I have thought.

I was texted by a respected, well reviewed MILF advising me of her availability. As we proceeded to enter texting Hell the whole process devolved until we were PO'd at each other.

Her texts to me came in either incomplete or looking like Chinese, and out of order. We had a terrible time communicating.

I am convinced none of this was our fault, it was due to the network or phone issues or some other technical issues out of our control.

I too would have preferred a phone conversation. One of the sexiest things about a woman is her voice. That can set the tone for the fun that is to follow.

Follow me on this:
People wanted to communicate long distance quickly so the Telegraph was invented. A person tapped on a key to transmit a message electronically.
Then someone said "Hey, I wonder it we can talk on this thing?" and the telephone was invented.
Then some geek said "Wouldn't it be cool if we could use our phones to tap out messages?"
Texting was invented and we now tap out messages on a hand held version of the telegraph.
140+ years of progress reversed by Steve Jobs.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:52 AM   #7
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I typically cannot "talk as Angie" on the phone wherever I'm at. Unless like now, I'm available to take a call, since no one is around, and I do have pen and paper to write down the same things I'd ask for to book any appointment.

Even if I'm not available to see them when they are asking, and all I might know is their phone number, or in some rude cases, a very bad opening text, (like dick pics, or "Hey sexy, wanna hang out?" I'll still try to put them on the right path.

Guys, typically we need to know the following:
1. When you would like to see us
2. How long you want to see us for
3. What your name &/or handle is
4. What references you would like us to use for screening.
(I'm always pleasantly surprised when the guy offers the ladies link or phone number-which I still google to make sure it's posted as listed with her)
5. This one may vary by provider, but some may need to know what you are looking for during your session.
Example: If a guy wants Greek. Or if they are booking a hhr, do they want bj or FS? It sounds like you're taking a survey of sorts if you have to ask them during the session what they are wanting to do.
(Another reason I like P411 with guys who have completed their profiles and even written something about themselves.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women