Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2023, 02:28 AM   #1
Domino Deville
Dominant Diva

User ID: 613571
Default Erotic story…

It had been two years since she left the Austin scene. She left for love, but was secretly unhappy. Why? She’s a wonton woman who knows her worth. One man could never satisfy her sexual appetite and lust for novelty and sexual pleasure.

She couldn’t deny it anymore. She was a true courtesan…a polyamorous woman who was meant to share her goddess gifts and sexual healing energy with her favorite clientele.

She missed being spoiled and pampered by her atf’s. She missed the thrill of getting a request by one of her regular bfe’s aka boyfriend experiences.
She secretly yearned to wear her favorite lingerie, playing dress up, and opening that incall door to find her secret lover filled with excitement in his eyes and a bulging hard on.

Her mind often reminisced seeing the desire in his eyes and the feeling of satisfying his fantasies. And the company of new gentlemen who stimulated her mind not just her body.

She often fantasized about past her past experiences with her secret lovers. She fucking missed being a bad girl! What’s this new tryst going to like she wondered? Will he blindfold me and bend me over his knee filling all holes for her pleasure? Or will I grab him pulling him into my lair kissing him, teasing him relentlessly before I command him to strip and take his member and have my way worshipping him the only way one of Austin’s MVP’s could?

She was good at being bad. She missed the thrill and novelty of being part of the pussy mafia! A secret society of lusty open minded adventurous courtesans and upstanding gentlemen who shared my secret double life too!

Dammit she missed furry handcuffs, stripper poles, role playing as the naughty professor and screaming orgasms! She missed sexual olympics whilst doubling with other beautiful women and squirting with pleasure. She missed the overnights, the dinner dates, her subbies and being appreciated. Mostly it was thought of the afterglow of a “job well done!” Lol

This is no ordinary “appointment,” he thought as he walked through the door. This one is different. She’s smart, kind, humble and beautiful and no nonsense. Is she perfect? Hell no, but she’s the perfect one for a gentleman like me who needs discretion, a genuine connection, someone who’s engaged.

This woman was down to try most anything as long as I respect her and gained her trust.

Wait I think I know her, he thought. Isn’t she famous? No no… she was infamous! Who cares?! She is different now. She brought back her inner diva, looks great and she’s happy and wants to see me again! Woohoo!
Domino Deville is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 09:49 PM   #2
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Welcome back to the world of ecstasy. I’m sure I am not the only gentleman who has missed you.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 07:28 PM   #3
Domino Deville
Dominant Diva

Thank you so much beautiful soul.
Old 09-11-2023, 03:46 AM   #4
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow

I love your writing so sexy and fun. Like a love romance book I did not want to put down.
Welcome back to Austin.

I would love your insight and always seeking to make like minded friends.
Jennatx is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 02:31 PM   #5
Domino Deville
Dominant Diva

So my hubby and I decided we’re going to dabble in couple’s providing! HMU for private videos and pix!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women