Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2015, 10:06 PM   #1
jonblake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Hobby phone

How do I get my hands on a hobby phone? Or a burner? Something not tied to me personally.....
jonblake is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:12 PM   #2
Bigd1988
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Burner

Walmart. Tracphone. Use cash to buy it. Never use personal phone.
Bigd1988 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:16 PM   #3
JustCause
Account Disabled

Search the board. Hundreds of hobby phone threads.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 11:53 AM   #4
Indirah.Raven
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 281400

Sometimes CVS, Family Dollar and Rite Aid sell burner phones. Buy them with either a prepaid gift card with fake info or cash.
Indirah.Raven is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:00 PM   #5
rubytuesday
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248456

I have a tracfone. I set it up on a library computer, used a fake name and a fake address and when setting up the VM I used a public phone. I picked an address out of my area code, so the area code on my phone is different than the one where I live. I paid cash for it and pay cash for the minutes cards, and I rotate where I buy the minutes reload cards.
rubytuesday is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:13 PM   #6
Bluee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

An alternative to a burner phone is to set up Google voice and use the browser to access it through an incognito window and an annonymizer.

This way you don't have to carry multiple phones, and when you close the incognito browser tab, there is no history.
Bluee is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:11 PM   #7
Indirah.Raven
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 281400

I stopped using Google Voice because GV isn't truly private. Many providers won't book with guys that don't have secure cell numbers. A free Google search and there are sites that can tell if a number is either GV, Skype or MagicJack. I've used voicemail only numbers with great success. I really miss the old AIM Phoneline and Brring.
Indirah.Raven is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:02 AM   #8
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubytuesday View Post
I have a tracfone. I set it up on a library computer, used a fake name and a fake address and when setting up the VM I used a public phone. I picked an address out of my area code, so the area code on my phone is different than the one where I live. I paid cash for it and pay cash for the minutes cards, and I rotate where I buy the minutes reload cards.
Come on Ruby! You buy your own reload cards? Aren't you worried about store security cameras? What you need to do is go to the other side of town and pay some kid to go into the store and buy the reload cards for you

While the my post is sarcastic the point is even cash leaves a trace if somebody wants to find you bad enough.

We are never completely invisible.

The key point behind the burner is get a phone number in a fake name.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #9
rubytuesday
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Come on Ruby! You buy your own reload cards? Aren't you worried about store security cameras? What you need to do is go to the other side of town and pay some kid to go into the store and buy the reload cards for you

While the my post is sarcastic the point is even cash leaves a trace if somebody wants to find you bad enough.

We are never completely invisible.

The key point behind the burner is get a phone number in a fake name.
I don't buy them often enough to worry about security cameras. My disguise helps a lot too. Cheap fake blond wig, big dark glasses, elbow length satin gloves (no fingerprints on the cash)...yeah..not attracting any attention. I get one with lots of minutes and my plan triples the minutes every time I buy them. I usually go through the grocery line, so it's lumped in with everything else I buy. If you go to a convenience store or get them in the electronics department in stores like WalMart or Fred Meyer...yeah, that could be a problem if you went in there often enough.

Fake name, and area code different from the one where you live...and be sure to set it up on a device that can't be traced back to you.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:00 AM   #10
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

its simple to setup.. just get it from the drug store.. follow directions on there
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 07:37 AM   #11
jonblake
Valued Poster

thanks for the info guys. walmart, cvs or walgreens seems the way to go. i've seem them in mr. patel's corner store. i may explore that as well since i know they usually cycle through or overwrite their video footage....my main goal is to disguise my name and limit the ability to track me down. I figure if LE really wants you they can track you down if they want you bad enough. Still I want a good solid layer of security.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:37 AM   #12
jonblake
Valued Poster

every 6 months i'll dump the phone
Old 02-16-2015, 11:18 AM   #13
rubytuesday
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonblake View Post
every 6 months i'll dump the phone
If you do that, be sure you let the providers you frequent know that. I am mostly email contact only, but I do have a couple of regulars that contact me by phone. If they change their number and I don't know it, I don't answer the phone. It's the same for emails. I know several "Steves" but your email separates you from the other Steve's and it's how I identify who you are.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women