Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
test
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
littlejoe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Pregnant Women Who Do ......

I've encountered some depressing shit the past few weeks, and feel the need to rant.

I generally try to be as diplomatic, politically correct, and non-offensive as possible - even when I am insulting someone. But in the case of a pregnant woman who does Staff Edit. Mention of illegal substances not allowed. CZ

Such a woman should be taken into custody, cared for until the child is born, have the child removed from her custody and given to someone who will properly care for him/her, and then be sterilized (or maybe even shot).

Nothing tugs at my heart strings more than children who suffer just becasue their parents and selfish fuck-ups.

------------------------------------------------

I'm ready, let the points/flames/blacklisting commence.
littlejoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

LJ
I'm with ya on this. I usually have a little more compassion for people with these problems. But when it come down to a kid starting life out with a jones, I throw away my ACLU card.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I agree with both of you guys, but there are so many fucked up parents out there that I have gotten a little desensitised to things like that.
I almost always look for the worst in people and rarely am I disappointed.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

As much as I agree that what some kids are subjected to is abominable, at the risk of sounding like a bleeding heart, I can't judge other peoples's actions. I've fucked up way too much in my life to condemn another - just look at me now, an incurable sex addict!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #5
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you guys hear about a mother who had her child in the bathroom while taking a appointment? Well the guy ended up being an undercover cop and the mother went to jail for prostitution and child endangerment charges. SAD..
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #6
El Guapo77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I understand that most providers are also "providing" for their kids and see their profession as the best way to do that..I get that..and I don't believe it's a criminal act. But when a woman totally disgregards the health and safety of her unbornchild by taking illegal drugs, I agree with LittleJoe that the kid need to be taken away and the mom sterilized. I'm sure most would agree with that. Unfortunately I can't see a law requiring sterilization ever being passed so it's up to us to call CPS and file a report. CPS will take the report but they legally can't do anything until the baby is born..if there's a report made before birth you can bet CPS will show up at the hospital before they're discharged.
El Guapo77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women