Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
Doris day
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162231
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A friendly debate...

A friend of mine from Texas and I are debating. I am saying because of the Pgh economy, the providers here don't make as much as the providers in Texas. Maybe I'm wrong? Before a year ago I never knew any of this even existed lol. If any providers or hobbyists have any experience in both areas, please give your 2cents!! TY!
Doris day is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #2
Friartuck15601
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I saw a provider in Texas a couple of years ago, in the Dallas area. The fee was 200 for a very nice visit. I think that just as in PA in depends on who what and where in Texas
Friartuck15601 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The prices are very close in both areas. I'd say that Texas has many more providers and they have more clients probably too based on the boards and what I know. Amps are similar priced in both areas bit there are some that get more in Dallas as they offer more on menu and there is a very specific illusion of passion that is a big part of reviews and commands more $. They are many many more to choose from in Dallas and Houston but the prices for a HJ are the same both places. More advanced dealings give more $ in Dallas / Texas. It's just not as available here as there. A side note is that the quality of providers there is very high and plentiful. My 2 cents
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:33 AM   #4
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I have relatives in Houston and visit. I think the prices are about the same but you will find a better supply of girls in Houston plus if you look around there are some real bargains plus the girls are younger on average.
There are a lot of pop up asian massage places in strip malls and the girls are dam hot.A lot of women work from there apt or house.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #5
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Interesting question. I am out in West Texas and The2Dogs is in Houston.

Our markets are completely different. The nearest spa to me is about 3 hours away in Dallas. T2D has them scattered all over his area. I have never visited one. I am pretty sure he has because he is old and Houston used to have a thriving spa scene. Many guys in Houston can tell you when that stopped. I think they just passed a 10 year anniversary of that day.

I live in a fairly large city of Texas. No spas and no resident providers. I either travel or depend on visitors to be able to hobby. Now, with those restrictions I had over 70 reviews on ASPD. Then a few on Eraps and Eccie. Being a mod those places I have cut down on doing reviews. Most travelers to this area are around $300/hour. There are a few around $250. Travelers have to make more to cover expenses.

In DFW, $250 is fairly average. In San Antonio, they start around $180 and go up. I will say in both places that there is a much better experience, in my experience, at the little higher rate.

I will let T2D talk about Houston. Even tho I am a mod there, I never have hobbied there. Eccie likes to have some out of area mods in each area. That helps to make sure favoritism does not sneak in.

One of my ATF's, Kinky Little Nikki, was recently talking to me about visiting Pgh. She has plans to be successful there. There is not nearly the competition as in her home area of DFW.

I think it is how a provider promotes herself as to whether she makes money. If there were more providers advertising here, we would see more reviews and overall their business would go up. A provider on Eccie can put ads in up to 5 different cities each week. Also, a weekend ad in one forum. These are FREE ads. How many providers advertise here? Not many? The weekend ad period ends at 9 PM on Sunday. In Houston there are usually 5-10 ads that show a 9 PM post time. We have to remove 3-5 each week that are at 9:01. These providers know if they are the last one, then her name is top in those ads all week.

The providers in Texas,from what I see, work this more as a business. If you look at it that way, you will make more money.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I dunno, I think the rates are similar, but in larger markets the choice is much larger. Here in Pixsburgh, the choices have been predictable. That means the same for years. Which is surprising. Oh well. Niagra is only 3 hrs away.

PS, I spelled Pixsburgh on purpose.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #7
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
PS, I spelled Pixsburgh on purpose.
You must have because its Picksburgh you kumquat
AmishGangster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net