Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8
Default Texas Mods?

Pistolero Quote "We had some RTM on this thread. First off, let me say the staff is volunteer and is not on here al the time. Sometimes it takes a while for us to respond. We work other areas also, so sometimes it can stretch out.

I will be honest. There is not a lot going on in these Penn. forums and I tend to skim them. Thus, sometimes I miss things. For instance, I saw and deleted the providers first post. I missed page 2 where she had 4 more.

The most important thing you can do to help is to do the RTM on any post you see a problem with. You will not be thought bad of for helping by a RTM. So, hit the little red triangle on a post you think we need to look at. Remember tho, we are human. We are not on here all of the time. Also, when a RTM comes in, it is handled by the mods for that area. but, it is not listed in an area for us. All RTM come into one forum of post that only say RTM by XXXX. We have to look at every RTM to see if it is our area. So, sometimes one may slip thru. That was what happened to the first one on this thread. I went back and counted and there were 53 RTM yesterday for the mods to look at. That takes a while, just to see if it is in your area. Then you have to decide if anything needs to be done and do it.

So, hit the RTM and go have fun. "

The2Dogs Quote
"Yep, and thanks Pistolero. I saw the RTM from somebody that had their panties all in a wad rather than a simple notification. Unfortunately, it was on the stafff emailer and I had no access to the site to deal with it. Work has been keeping me extremely busy with the great Texas economy thanks to our conservative principles and leadership attracting businesses from all over the nation to a much friendlier environment. It is great to have all the business but we cannot find enough workers to not turn away jobs. Life is great and my dividends should be a record this year. "

Dames4U quote "If the mods can't respect the forum rules and act like adults then the site is going to have problems. "

Dames4U Quote "Look no further than 2Dogs irrelevant and pissy comments in the "whorehouse" thread in ind reviews. Mods (who are from Texas for some reason) fail to police a thread that violates about 20 ECCIE rules and 2Dogs's response is a childish rant about Texas politics (comments that someone charged with the responsibility of being a moderator should realize belong in the DMZ and only in the DMZ).

It's not going to get any better if that's the best ECCIE can offer in terms of moderators. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, let me say that if anyone in Pgh is interested in being a mod, let us know.

Next, the mods are members also and thus able to post comments.

Next, there are few rules on Eccie, about underage sex, drugs, bestiality and outing.

There is a list of guidelines to follow. The guidelines are a guide for moderators to use to make the board flow smoothly. And there are many facets to deciding if a post is against guideline. The Eccie admin look for a relaxed board, free from heavy handed moderation. So, minor things are sometimes allowed to go, if the moderator believes it is in the best interest of the board to leave it.

Sometimes, warnings are given and sometimes points are given. But, the general membership never is told about those, unless the member tells about it. All discipline is private.

Now on the whorehouse review thread, I said that I missed the provider posts after the first one I edited. I screwed up. I guess that is because I am from Texas. If the mod was from Pgh, he would have been all over it, for sure. Since being a mod is a part-time unpaid job, some mods have to work another job. Some of those jobs do not allow Eccie access because of firewalls, even if we were from Pgh. So, we can not watch every minute. And, as I said in the review thread, sometimes I skim the Penn forums because of the low volume.

By taking a hardline look at the whorehouse review thread before edits, there were 2 comments which were pointable. Also, points could have been given to the provider for posting in the review forum.. But, you do not know what kind of discipline was given. It is private. All you know is that the posts against guidelines were removed when we became aware of it.

Just a heads up about how things work.

This will be my only post in this thread. It will not become a back and forth with me. The2dogs may or may not post. That is his option. I doubt very much if there is a back and forth with him either.

Be sure to follow all board guidelines with any responses. I will be asking mods from other areas to monitor this thread. They may or may not give much leeway with the guidelines.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:45 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I like your style, you actually said have "fun"! They could use you on. tOS! BTW, I like Texas.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:45 AM   #3
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Generally speaking a RTM WITHOUT the "pissy" commentary is enough notification for a mod to act in a timely manner. Once we are notified in a calm and respectful manner, we act at the first opportunity that we have access to the site. I suppose many of my fellow mods have real jobs and are in much the same situation as my self.

Hey Pistolero, I cant find the rock you were talking about.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #4
dames4u
Account Disabled

It's like 2Dogs is going out of his way to be the worse mod ever. Ya it's a big joke to have references to hard core drug activity taking place in a small suburb. HaHa. Of course 2Dogs doesn't care because he never heard of the suburb and its probably full of Democrats anyway. So why should he worry if some ugly real world consequences impact someone in some place thousands of miles away as a result of something posted here? Besides they're just providers and we don't care much about them.

Obviously the mods are volunteers and are human. But the 2Dogs posts should be considered unacceptable by the boards's ownership. He's making a joke out of serious forum rules. Pistolero did the actual work and then after the fact 2Dogs comes in and inserts a political post mocking people for posting RTMs. Haha. It's all a big joke right?
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #5
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Because 2dogs didn't move fast enough to delete references to drug use in a thread, you're saying he thinks the entire problem of suburban drug use is a "big joke"? Sorry dames, it doesn't follow.

Take a deep breath, relax your ass cheeks, and straighten out your panties... Like many an ex-girlfriend, you are too easily excitable and prone to hyperbole.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #6
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
It's like 2Dogs is going out of his way to be the worse mod ever. Ya it's a big joke to have references to hard core drug activity taking place in a small suburb. HaHa. Of course 2Dogs doesn't care because he never heard of the suburb and its probably full of Democrats anyway. So why should he worry if some ugly real world consequences impact someone in some place thousands of miles away as a result of something posted here? Besides they're just providers and we don't care much about them.

Obviously the mods are volunteers and are human. It's all a big joke right?
Sounds to me like Dames has an ax grinding going on. Hell. I don't think anyone here wishes bad willor blindly thinks BFD, when a note of a drug use or any violation happens. I wonder why dames assumes such a negative about Texas mods in general. While some of the aforementioned may be best suited for alerts, I didn't catch the negative vibe that dames suggests for 2 dogs. While both providers and mongrels have to make their own decisions about do's n dont's, how can you expect mods or anyone to be as passionate about indiviual situations. As a board, it's about sharing info. Not that anyone has to be of the same side of the coin. As far as that goes, I think the mods do a good job at keeping posts clear so nobody is flamed. I like the dialogue even if I don't see it the same way. It is thought invoking and creates sensitivity perhaps where it's needed and de-sensitivity where it's not . America's great and I celebrate the oldest profession know by participating on this board!!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

We welcome any and all help we can get, including calm and respectful RTMs from members.
Hell we even appreciate the RTMs from someone that feels the need to add their personal commentary about how well the mods are doing.
The end result is the same.
I suppose I could ask to post the RTM for all to see but I personally do not want to embarrass anyone at their own expense. They seem t have done a mighty fine job of that own their own.

Now everybody run along and play nice. Have some fun and post about it.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #8
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Because 2dogs didn't move fast enough to delete references to drug use in a thread, you're saying he thinks the entire problem of suburban drug use is a "big joke"? Sorry dames, it doesn't follow.
What I'm saying is that 2Dogs didn't do anything other than make a mockery of the site guidelines and his job as a mod. Pistolero cleaned up the thread. 2Dogs is too busy to do that. But he does have time to chime in and stir shit...with a post that violates site guidelines (political stuff goes in the DMZ).

Would it be so funny if it was your info hanging out there for a day? Guessing not so much.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Dames points out the reason we try to have more than one mod in each area and we also prefer they are from the area they are moderating. It is also unfortunate that we as moderators do not have 24/7 access to the site. The fact that the RTM that we received was totally disrespectful, contained criticism that would only be warranted by repeatedly ignoring more than one RTM, and was slanderous of the mod staff was duly noted by staff.. It would not surprise me at all if you were banned on all of the rest of the local boards with the attitude that you carry.

AS moderators, we get an email of the RTM and may be seen hours before we have access to the site. Generally speaking the first mod with access will take care of the problem and those that arrive on the scene afterwards determines that the issue is taken care of. It is not like we take shifts where we sit on the site and moniror it during our shift.

Now, would you really like for me to post the RTM that you sent for all to see? Maybe you should read what you sent before you answer.

As far as I am concerned this matter is closed.

If anyone knows of a local area hobbyist that would like to moderate the PA forums, please let us know.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #10
dames4u
Account Disabled

Permission granted to post whatever you want. I think the worst I said was something like "is anyone even moderating this site?" ...mainly because that thread was a toxic clusterfuck for about 24 hours.

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to get your panties in a wad, bro.

My problem isn't so much with how long it took to clean that thread up, although that's problematic. It's that you don't seem to take the rules you're charged with enforcing very seriously. If the mods don't respect the rules then the site is, or soon will be, fucked. That's especially true when it's a hobby forum.

And if yinz, and those reading that thread and this one, don't understand what the problem is then there isn't much anyone can say or do. So that's the last from me on this.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Who gives a fuck.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #12
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Most excellent.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:23 PM   #13
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Bambino for mod!!!!
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

I would be a terrible Mod because I truly don't give a fuck. I like to have fun and expect others to do so as well. I would allow good natured ball busting and humor. It's a hooker site for Chris sakes. I like them Texas boys, they're on the right track.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #15
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I would be a terrible Mod because I truly don't give a fuck. I like to have fun and expect others to do so as well. I would allow good natured ball busting and humor. It's a hooker site for Chris sakes. I like them Texas boys, they're on the right track.
Absolutely outstanding post!
dynamitekid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women