Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41353
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35754
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Ramman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78
Default Notel or Apartment

Okay I have found that there are a lot of very pretty ladies that come to town from the dallas area that I would love to hook up with. The problem is that they all use Notel or Hotels as in calls. I for one can not go to the notels or hotel because I would have a hard time explaining why I was there. I can not afford for anyone to see me at one of these establishment. I do not seem to ever run into a problem at an apartment complex buecase it just seems like I blend in. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem going to a local notel.
Ramman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Notel's make me nervous. Hotels with separate parking areas are no problem like the ones around the galleria. I am more comfortable at apartments not for the security concerns but because the accomodations are usually a little more intimate.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:21 PM   #3
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

I had a session yesterday with a provider that told me that she and her friend were questioned by LE at the Red Roof Inn off Belt 8 on the west side. The man in blue said he followed the man because of recent activity in the area (prostitution) and he was looking for males in their vehicles in the parking lots of motel/hotels/extended stays txting or speaking on their cell phones. Make your calls BEFORE you get in the parking lot.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
Ramman
Valued Poster

that is the problem that I don't want. I also a a good friend in the dallas area receive a letter from LE in the mail wanting to know if he had noticed any activity at the notel when he stayed at the establishment on a particular date. Problem is he did not open the letter his wife did. Now how do you explain that? He told her that he ran out of gas and had walked to the gas station.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #5
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think if you're at an upscale hotel with a nice restaurant or bar you will blend in just fine.

Also being at a hotel that is known for having business meetings or functions should be okay too.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #6
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramman View Post
that is the problem that I don't want. I also a a good friend in the dallas area receive a letter from LE in the mail wanting to know if he had noticed any activity at the notel when he stayed at the establishment on a particular date. Problem is he did not open the letter his wife did. Now how do you explain that? He told her that he ran out of gas and had walked to the gas station.

That is so f*cking wrong it's hard to believe. WTF how on earth can they do that? Rhetorical question only. :/
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #7
Ramman
Valued Poster

The letter indicated that the area had been having problems with Drugs and prostitution. IF he saw anything while he was staying at the hotel please call and gave a phone number.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
The letter indicated that the area had been having problems with Drugs and prostitution. IF he saw anything while he was staying at the hotel please call and gave a phone number.
That is totally fucked up.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #9
CaptainQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I have yet to do incalls. But I guess since I am on business trips when I hobby, makes life much easier. I don't think I could do an incall unless it was a very nice hotel.
CaptainQ is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #10
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

With regards to getting harassed by LE in the parking lot of a hotel, I'd be fascinated to see them prove that using a cell phone in the parking lot is proof of solicitation. It isn't illegal to use a cell phone in a parked car, nor to knock on a hotel door, regardless of how much it costs per night. Granted, they can probably take your name, vehicle info and make your life hell, but I doubt they can prove anything. For a single guy like me, its not the end of the world. The only leverage they might have is to embarrass you in front of your family or coworkers/employers, like that earlier post about LE mailing him a request for information. They were clearly sending a warning shot and trying to embarrass him. I'm not easily embarrassed. My family knows I'm not an angel and they don't care; and as for my coworkers/employer, as long as they can't prove P4P took place, what are they going to do? Probably give me a high-five and ask me to keep a lower profile. Even companies with morality clauses would probably be hard-pressed to find cause for termination without proof of misconduct.

What is your mere presence at a hotel proof of? Absolutely nothing. Just have a good bullshit line made up, "A friend is visiting from out of town and I'm supposed to meet her for breakfast/lunch/dinner." "Dude, I meet my girlfriend here for mid-day quickies. What's the big deal?" "I bought some stereo speakers off of ebay and the gal said to meet her here. You haven't seen a white van around have you?" Etc. Granted P4P should take a backseat to getting the hell out of dodge, but still... Like we used to say in the Army, any battle you walk away from is a victory.

I'm not condoning reckless behavior, far from it. I'm just saying if you will only see girls that have their own private incall, your choices will be severely limited. I've used notels frequently for civilian and hobby hook-ups and never had a problem. I completely respect some people's desire to be as discreet as possible; its perfectly reasonable. But you can't complain about missing out on some strange. Risk v. rewards.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #11
Ramman
Valued Poster

Its not a problem when I am out of town on business to have an out call to my room but I just can't afford a problem here in town.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Okay I have found that there are a lot of very pretty ladies that come to town from the dallas area that I would love to hook up with. The problem is that they all use Notel or Hotels as in calls. I for one can not go to the notels or hotel because I would have a hard time explaining why I was there. I can not afford for anyone to see me at one of these establishment. I do not seem to ever run into a problem at an apartment complex buecase it just seems like I blend in. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem going to a local notel.
Just who are you afraid of running into?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #13
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post

What is your mere presence at a hotel proof of? Absolutely nothing. Just have a good bullshit line made up, "A friend is visiting from out of town and I'm supposed to meet her for breakfast/lunch/dinner." "Dude, I meet my girlfriend here for mid-day quickies. What's the big deal?" "I bought some stereo speakers off of ebay and the gal said to meet her here. You haven't seen a white van around have you?" Etc. Granted P4P should take a backseat to getting the hell out of dodge, but still... Like we used to say in the Army, any battle you walk away from is a victory.

Taking notes....................
Old 02-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #14
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I think you should avoid high traffic areas. I know I'm much smarter than I look.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #15
Ramman
Valued Poster

Well without getting into any details I know a lot of people in the houston area. More people know me than I know them. I must be extra careful