Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70620
biomed161999
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453172
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48231
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37156
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2023, 10:02 PM   #1
HoHound
BANNED

Default Attention Democrats: It's Time For A New Vaccine. Your Previous Vaccines Are Obsolete According To NY Gov. Kathy Hochul.

https://twitter.com/simonateba/statu...ork-nyc-pfizer

I want Democrats to be safe. I don't want Democrats to kill Grandma or spread this virus to other Democrats. Remember, you can't catch COVID or spread COVID if you get the shot. The government might also give you a free donut, free burger and fries, or a free table dance if you will just comply. Your employer will also let you keep your job. Don't trust your immune system to handle this dreadful disease. Don't listen to those MAGA conspiracy theorists who think the government has bad intentions. So be a good little democrat and get your updated vaccine. The more jabbed Democrats, the better.

This message is a public service announcement from HoHound.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 01:04 PM   #2
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Thank you for your public service announcement. Now I can go back to making up my own mind or let faux (fully vaccinated) news tell me what to do
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 02:25 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

https://www.pregnancybirthbaby.org.a...%20vaccination.

Read what is high lighted in yellow.

They need to stop calling this a “vaccine”. It’s a “shot”, as it does not prevent one from getting Covid, or spreading it.

What it really is is a BPEP……..Big Pharma Enrichment Program.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 04:09 PM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

I've often wondered if no one would have ever mentioned Covid-19, would anyone ever get it?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 04:24 PM   #5
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Makes me wonder why the really old farts trumpy and Biden are still alive after taking their shots

Do you believe in miracles. well yes I do because 99% of Americans are still not dead from this deadly injection

My public service announcement based on well known facts jacks. The highly educated scientists and physicians I trust. Opinions based on no facts not so much
Old 09-15-2023, 04:58 PM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Makes me wonder why the really old farts trumpy and Biden are still alive after taking their shots

Do you believe in miracles. well yes I do because 99% of Americans are still not dead from this deadly injection

My public service announcement based on well known facts jacks. The highly educated scientists and physicians I trust. Opinions based on no facts not so much
Do you think anyone in the medical profession would admit a patients death was directly associated with the Covid Shot?
Old 09-15-2023, 05:52 PM   #7
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Attention democrats??? Why do you not care about Republicans. They are people too...kind of
Old 09-15-2023, 11:26 PM   #8
Ogre2002
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

You won't second guess the vaccines until your precious media tells you? Do you notice all the young healthy adults including many athletes just dropping like flies? I have never seen anything like this in my entire life. In case you have not heard, the vaccine manufacturers themselves are coming out and saying the vaccine is harmful along with so many others.
This is a free country and if you want the vaccine I support your right to get it. It is unfortunate however that you don't support my freedom of choice. Wear a mask or wear 8 you will be safer with 10 masks lets be real and get yourself vaccinated 10 times, they are coming out with a great updated vax just for y'all.
Ogre2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 07:57 AM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre2002 View Post
You won't second guess the vaccines until your precious media tells you? Do you notice all the young healthy adults including many athletes just dropping like flies? I have never seen anything like this in my entire life. In case you have not heard, the vaccine manufacturers themselves are coming out and saying the vaccine is harmful along with so many others.
This is a free country and if you want the vaccine I support your right to get it. It is unfortunate however that you don't support my freedom of choice. Wear a mask or wear 8 you will be safer with 10 masks lets be real and get yourself vaccinated 10 times, they are coming out with a great updated vax just for y'all.
The CEO of Pfizer that piece of shit Albert Bourla admitted he hasn't taken any of the Vaccines.
Old 09-16-2023, 08:46 AM   #10
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

They had to upgrade the microchips to sync with the black helicopters.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 11:10 AM   #11
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post
They had to upgrade the microchips to sync with the black helicopters.
"Yeah, the government and medical profession would never experiment on the American public," said the Tuskegee Dr.'s.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 06:28 PM   #12
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
"Yeah, the government and medical profession would never experiment on the American public," said the Tuskegee Dr.'s.
It's been one big experiment from the start. If the American people would have never complied with wearing of masks and practicing that insane Social Distancing nonsense from the start. The Government wouldn't have come out with a Vaccine because they would know the majority of the people would have told them to shove it up their ass. But because the majority of the people believe in the public narrative they'll go along with anything the Government tells them without questioning a thing. Now they have a new vaccine out and they know the American People are still living in a fantasy world that the Government and Big Pharma care about their Health.
Old 09-18-2023, 05:43 AM   #13
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

IK haqve been seeing the same primry care doctor for twenty years.Under his health rlated supervision and recomendstions I have had "all my shots"; flue, pneumoniqa, hepatitus and shingles etc. We agreed tha I was in a "risk group" due to age and I got all my Covid shots too. Got Covid anyway, as did my adult son, daughter in law and their kids.

Went in for a recent checkup and the subject came up. He said that his recommendation on getting "the new shot" for Covid depended on whether it was made with the same mRNA technology as the first 6 rounds of boosters or more like a traditional true vaccine.

That is the professional advice I go from a physician just a few years younger than me.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 05:55 AM   #14
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's been one big experiment from the start. If the American people would have never complied with wearing of masks and practicing that insane Social Distancing nonsense from the start..

How selfish of those vulnerable bitches to ask for masking and keeping your snot cloud 6 feet away.

Some of you also seem to forget that the beauty of a capitalist economy is there are powerful forces to create shit we do not really need.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 06:54 AM   #15
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post
How selfish of those vulnerable bitches to ask for masking and keeping your snot cloud 6 feet away.
You don't understand but you are exactly right. They are selfish. If they are so vulnerable THEY should mask up and stay the fcuk out of the public.

Their health is NOT my responsibility.

Besides a corona virus is the fcuking common cold... we weren't able to cure the common cold BEFORE COVID, we aren't going to be able to now... that's why it was chosen to be released.
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women