Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41409
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 178973
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Credit Cards and PayPal 💳

So PayPal now offers a cc swipe account that can be used with your mobile phone.
I have been buying/selling for years with a 100% Positive Feedback score.
I was curious if any of you guys would ever be interested in using cc as a payment method? I know there are Individuals/Agencies that accept CC.
It would show up on your bill as a Paypal Transaction. The account holder would not have access to your info because it is processed by PayPal. As always, it is a "Safe and Secure" way to pay!
Autumn Bolan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
cny6969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I've seen discussions on this subject here on some of the national forums before and it sounds like some providers have clients that prefer this payment method.

My concern would be discretion. I use PayPal to purchase items online....eBay...and the transaction shows up on the credit card bill as PayPal *MechantName*. Depending on how your PayPal account identifies your name and location it could be a red flag to a SO if she looks closely at a credit card or bank statement.
cny6969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
EnglishGent
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I would use it, as it would just look like any other paypal transaction on my records. I'm not sure if I would with a provider I didnt know though.
I have been using the Square app with great success. I just received the Paypal one, but as yet have not had chance to try it out.

Its a service you can offer for those who would be comfortable with it. But I would think that in most cases, cash works best.
EnglishGent is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #4
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I will stick with the cash transaction. It may show up as just a paypal action on the statement, but why leave any type of paper trail. This hobby is a very private activity, at least for me, and I rry to limit any unnessasary exposure.
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #5
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Mine is registered to my legal name, SS#, ect... Therefore, it would be a YMMV type of thing. Not sure if I would want some people having that type of info. I know I wouldn't.
EG and CNY, you have both been pre-approved, lol!
Old 03-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
engadget
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan View Post
Mine is registered to my legal name, SS#, ect... Therefore, it would be a YMMV type of thing. Not sure if I would want some people having that type of info. I know I wouldn't.
Can people you do transactions with see that?!?! That's kinda scary then. I know you have a verified address people can see, but SS# seems a bit risky. Besides cash is king
engadget is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #7
cny6969
Account Disabled

Yikes....you need to come up with a pseudo business name.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #8
cny6969
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan View Post
I get enough pre-approved credit card applications in the mail now. A pre-approved Autumn Bolan card could be dangerous!!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #9
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

They cannot see your SS#. I will come up on the Bill as, Paypal Transaction Jane Doe (whatever business name you choose).
I started my PayPal account years ago when I began selling things on eBay so therefore it's registered to my legal name. Hence the YMMV.

Ill have to look into changing it to something generic.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:02 AM   #10
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I'm getting side-tracked here, but speaking of how things appear on a statement, at Caesar's Palace in Vegas, if you take anything from the mini-bar in your room it appears as the "Intamacy Package" on the statement. Try explaining that one to your empoyer or spouse.
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

errrrr I want to know where the card reader is
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #12
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cny6969 View Post
I get enough pre-approved credit card applications in the mail now. A pre-approved Autumn Bolan card could be dangerous!!!!
Wow, I gotta boost my credit rating!

It's more exclusive than a platinum card (and much more fun)!
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #13
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I have no problem paying this way and sometimes prefer it. My SO doesnt access my statements. I can't imagine that.

But as an ebay seller and I think a somewhat decent dude, I consider PayPal a bunch of slimy indecent bastards with zero moral fiber, and I make sure I still have all ten fingers every time I deal with them. You can be sure of one thing when using PayPal: you might get paid, client might have fun, but PayPal will get paid. It's secure, just slimy.

Maybe I should start TBCIE: Theiving Banker Client Information Exchange.

Don't charge processing fees! Getting $200 from PayPal will cost you about $6.10. Best thing is to eat it as the cost of doing more business, which you will. Second best is to raise your rate, but offer a cash discount so that the rate is as before. There's your discount to offer hagglers too. Processing fees suck and make my dick limp (your banking clients probably love them but might cum prematurely).

Be sure the method of payment is one way and not subject to chargebacks!
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Hobby and Paypal is just a bad idea whose time is now.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #15
ladyjae
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 14076
My ECCIE Reviews

I use my square card reader and it comes up as squareup on statements it works fine havent had anything bad only thing is if you use it on the weekend or after 1pm friday you dont get the deposit till monday so that sucks but usually they are fast about depositing your $
ladyjae is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women