Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2018, 12:47 AM   #1
PervusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Avoid Jayne/Sweet.Nothings: Total Time Waster

This was not the post I was hoping to make, today. In fact it is quite the opposite.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have seen Jayne/Sweet.Nothings before but not without a whole lot of frustration and squirrelliness. The misadventures can be found here:

Stood Up by Jayne/Sweet.Nothings
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=jayne

Here:

Jayne/Sweet.Nothings Redeemed herself (but not without some misadventures), Positive review to come.

And here:

Review: Adventures and Misadventures with Jayne / Sweet.Nothings and Katy
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1148907

Now, I have wanted to see her since our last sessions a couple of years ago. When we finally able to coordinate, we had a lot of fun. We share a lot of the same kinks. I had high hopes...hopes that were to be dashed.

Last week on 20FEB18 I had sent a message to Jayne / Sweet.Nothings . I also called an texted her. Nothing...Until today.

Then I get a text message on my phone and a private message here. We go back and forth. I try to set something up but she ghosts on me. Much later she replies and apologizes and tells me that things are hard for her and that I should walk a mile in her shoes. I tell her that I would not look good in heels. It is not that I lack empathy. I have a lot of empathy as long as the other person gives at least caring.

I should note that she only communicates over test which is infuriating, especial when coordination is breaking down. I asked her about this and she said that she gets nervous when talking on the phone. Seriously? If talking on the phone it too much for you, how do you function as an adult in the modern world. Apparently by what I have seen, not all that well.

Further discussion ensues. I decide to make and appointment. I am heading out the door when I get a text message that her ride fell through and could I pick her up. This is annoying but I give her the benefit of the doubt and agree to pick her up.

After much searching I find the address. I send text messages saying that I am there and get nothing back. I finally get pissed off and leave.

Then, when I am about half way home I get a message that she didn't hear her phone and could I come back. More texting back and forth goes on. I am still pissed but I figure I will give here one more chance.

One my way back to place where she is at, I stop and text that I am almost there. Then I get a message,"She is almost ready for you." I immediately text back "Who is this?" but get no response. Not a good sign.

I get to the place. I am told to go to build x. After much searching I find building x where I sit for 5 minutes. I send more text messages but get no response. I am pretty creeped out and decide to leave.

Sadly, it seems that others have experienced similar troubles as evidenced in the comments in some of her reviews and here:

NCNS by Sweet.Nothings

I understand that things happen but when the do you should try to make things right. Jayne / Sweet.Nothings did not try to make things right. Now by make things right, you don't have to do much. Just acknowledge it and maybe be give a reasonable amount of extra time and service. Hell, an extra 15 minutes would be enough to make a mends for the trouble. Whatever it is, it can be a token of care and really not much. During the course of the texting, it was quite clear that Jayne / Sweet.Nothings was not interested at all in making things right.

Even if she did offered to make things right I would be hesitant to take her up on such an offer. Just setting up the appointment would not be worth the frustration. I am not expecting to get anything in recompense from her. I really don't want to deal with here again. At this point I just want to let everyone else know so they can avoid her and the squirrelly frustration that comes with her.
PervusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:25 AM   #2
1234NiceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You posted an alert on this? Instead of just writing a no review?

Pathetic.
1234NiceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:26 AM   #3
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Ncns belongs in coed mate
Yes she's a time waster and flakey but you already knew this,am.I wrong?
What's so special about her that you keep going back for more bs?
I'm sure they're plenty of providers in Austin with great service and top notch TCB

Why you keep rewarding shitty TCB with your hard earned money
I would have cancelled the appointment at the first sign of flaking
Shit happens.. car trouble,family emergencies, etc but this hobby is supposed to be fun and painless to set something up

You need to stop enabling these chicks
And stop jumping through hoops to hand cash to a provider
If she doesn't take her job seriously, let her starve
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:48 AM   #4
1234NiceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
Ncns belongs in coed mate
Yes she's a time waster and flakey but you already knew this,am.I wrong?
What's so special about her that you keep going back for more bs?
I'm sure they're plenty of providers in Austin with great service and top notch TCB

Why you keep rewarding shitty TCB with your hard earned money
I would have cancelled the appointment at the first sign of flaking
Shit happens.. car trouble,family emergencies, etc but this hobby is supposed to be fun and painless to set something up

You need to stop enabling these chicks
And stop jumping through hoops to hand cash to a provider
If she doesn't take her job seriously, let her starve
Learn from this guy, bro.
1234NiceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:59 AM   #5
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy View Post

Pathetic.
The guy posted a full accounting of what went on. I'm glad it got posted in here, instead of co-ed. Not only did this provider jerk this guy (and others) around multiple times, but someone else has access to her phone and her contacts/text/emails, when she never claimed she had a booker. The latter is definitely alert worthy, IMHO.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 06:40 AM   #6
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

It sucks that you had this experience with a provider you obviously wanted to see again. But the idea of this business model is that men can get pussy without the hassle of dating 'real' women, in exchange for money. You went through more shit than some men do dating a woman, buying her dinner/flowers/etc. and still didn't get to fuck her. I hope you learned your lesson here. I have a little bar graph in my head with "money" and "hassle"- when the cumulative of the two goes above a certain point, I bow out. $400/hr? Out. $250 but 4 hours/multiple days trying to get my dick in you? Out. It's all math.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:09 AM   #7
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

"In the interest of full disclosure, I have seen Jayne/Sweet.Nothings before but not without a whole lot of frustration and squirrelliness. The misadventures can be found here:"
I think this ^^^^^^ says it all.. ".... seen...before, but not without a whole lot of frustration"???? WTH none of them are worth a repeat visit to frustration land... WAKE UP!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:15 AM   #8
john_taylor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Yep she is a flake. Wasted couple hours myself but i dont even try with Jayne anymore. Real shame because she can be a ton of fun.

I feel your pain and thanks for posting
john_taylor is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 06:01 PM   #9
ynot_y
Ambassador

Encounters: 85

moved to the right area
ynot_y is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:58 PM   #10
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
"In the interest of full disclosure, I have seen Jayne/Sweet.Nothings before but not without a whole lot of frustration and squirrelliness. The misadventures can be found here:"
I think this ^^^^^^ says it all.. ".... seen...before, but not without a whole lot of frustration"???? WTH none of them are worth a repeat visit to frustration land... WAKE UP!
Appreciate your feedback.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:47 PM   #11
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The OP got the Maximus part right.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:08 PM   #12
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Maybe she should change her name to Not-so sweet nothings?
InU is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:45 AM   #13
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lol, lots of energy being expended on this one.

Not the first time this will happen and will not be the last but thanks for the heads up.

And don’t worry, she will make up for it with an explosive kinky ass session that will make one’s head spin. Just might not be with you.
ATF Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 10:31 AM   #14
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

It's not equal at all, but lots of times us hobbyists are almost as culpable as the flaky providers, because we keep putting up with it. Not all of them get the message, but the smarter providers that are given more time to think about all the guys they stood up because their phone is oddly silent, will get the message. Pretty much any smart contractor of services that provides good services, when they don't flake out, should be able to figure out why nobody calls them anymore. But, no offense to the OP, as long as there are men who will jump through hoops over a couple of days to get in there, providers like this will continue to do what they're doing. Boycotting has been working as an effective tool at least since the civil rights movement.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 06:49 AM   #15
jammanoman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy View Post

Pathetic.
I didn't think you are permitted to write a "No" review if the meeting never actually took place...
jammanoman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women