Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default DFK-LFK-or NFW?!?

Do you Like to Kiss??

How important is KISSING when seeing a Provider?

When seeing a Provider:

Do you like to Mug Down...and do a Tonsil Tango? DFK?

Do you like to Peck with more than just your Pecker? LFK?

Do you keep your kisser to yourself.. because it's Just Toooo personal? NFW?

I enjoy kissing so much. To me it is very personal. So, if I'm seeing someone for the first time...It takes a while for me to warm up for the DFK. I like to take it slow..and get to know him a little better. Let things warm up..and then get the Kiss On. Guys who walk in the door and start grabbing and sticking their tongue down my throat...Ooof. I just can't do that. It's like....I'm still in the Slow Mo...Leaning in with my arms open to give him the Introductory Hug....In the mean time...he has his tongue in my mouth, one leg around my body and his "Ahem" on my leg. Oooof.

Slow it Down...Warm me Up...Then get your tongue working.

And I do mean that. The whole tongue thing. Seriously.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:13 AM   #2
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Kelly:

Kissing and caressing your provider are a very good thing when your trying to enjoy the full experience with your provider. Just part of a good date. Hell yes I like it.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:32 AM   #3
Private Encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I love DFK. It makes the whole session so sensual. I probably won't visit a provider if there is no DFK offerred. It is one of the most important attribute of a true GFE.....I am a kisser and can kiss for hours!!!!
Private Encounter is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:14 AM   #4
scooterpie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I love DFK and LFK and really do not want to see a gal that says NFW. It just makes a session so much less robotic and purely businesslike when there is some kissing involved.
scooterpie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:27 AM   #5
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

yep, start slow and then let good sugar begin.

If there's no good kissing, there's no daddyo!!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:31 AM   #6
stateofmindtx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Kissing is a very important part of the whole experience and to me can really make or break a session. If the chemistry is right both parties should be able to progress to the level that is comfortable for them. I really love to DFK but that is only enjoyable with a partner that is into it as well.
stateofmindtx is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:46 AM   #7
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I LOVE kissing and I want to DFK my lady OFTEN during a session.

I have, however, seen a couple of ladies who only do LFK. The first such provider was early in my hobby career and I did see her a few times because I had no references at the time. Once I found other providers who gave that more satisfying experience, I moved on.

I would probably not consider a provider who does not DFK unless I have met her and there are other considerations.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:57 AM   #8
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
Do you Like to Kiss??

How important is KISSING when seeing a Provider?

When seeing a Provider:

Do you like to Mug Down...and do a Tonsil Tango? DFK?

Do you like to Peck with more than just your Pecker? LFK?

Do you keep your kisser to yourself.. because it's Just Toooo personal? NFW?

I enjoy kissing so much. To me it is very personal. So, if I'm seeing someone for the first time...It takes a while for me to warm up for the DFK. I like to take it slow..and get to know him a little better. Let things warm up..and then get the Kiss On. Guys who walk in the door and start grabbing and sticking their tongue down my throat...Ooof. I just can't do that. It's like....I'm still in the Slow Mo...Leaning in with my arms open to give him the Introductory Hug....In the mean time...he has his tongue in my mouth, one leg around my body and his "Ahem" on my leg. Oooof.

Slow it Down...Warm me Up...Then get your tongue working.

And I do mean that. The whole tongue thing. Seriously.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT
I couln't have said it better Kelly. I totally agree with you, don't start putting your tonuge down my mouth when you first see me, I mean have some class. I like it slow and soft, then you can take it at whatever speed you want too.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:14 AM   #9
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG Kelly, you know I love to kiss....and could do a kissing marathon... Kissing is so important, it helps you become one, if you're really into sensual kissing where you are being soft and seductive and a little teasing going on you know how it can simulate the whole body and get you very, very aroused...or least it does to me......
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:23 AM   #10
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I love kissing even more than I love my Hippie-van.

But as hot as you are Kelly, I can certainly understand a guy rushing things.

Hell, I wanna' eat cha' up like a big ol' bowl of Sugar Corn Pops... I'll admit it.

But I'll try to remember what you said. I prrrromise!
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #11
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Although I have visited non kissing providers in the past, they have all been disappointments.
Kissing is very important to the illusion of intimacy I desire.
LFK, done correctly, can be the most passionate of kissing, DFK is the result of passion inflamed. Tonsil Hockey, IMHO, isn't kissing; you're just waving a muscle in a hot wet cavern.
“Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases”
-Chinese Proverb
However, I can understand how a guy, seeing Kelly for the first time, could get so excited that he's already at 3rd base with her opening the door.
Even if the provider does kiss, the client should do everything possible to be kissable (clean, nice breath, etc.). It also helps to create the kissing mood.
Yes, initial intimate encounters should start out slow, verbal foreplay, the ogling touch, indulgent embraces. Lip bites, where his kisses are like little bites with his lips along her neck. The faces come together in a kiss, gentle at first then the partners whisper to one another through slightly opened lips, tongue tips exploring, tingling, craving... The passionate LFK embrace can be sustained for a long time, think back to High School, but is often accompanied with vigorous hands seeking to know one another. The flame of desire increases the kissing, the lips part even more allowing the tongues to seek, examine, and massage one another in excited vigor and a lustful yearning for more...
I don't always achieve the above, sometimes the lady is already at 3rd base, but I do strive for it...
"A Kiss is just another reminder that two heads are better than one. "
-Anon
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #12
Birddog
Registered Member

Start slow.....get relaxed...follow her lead....slide into DFK.
Birddog is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #13
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Heck yes, kissing is a key part of the fun and illusion. Someone who can really kiss can pull off a LFK only session but of course, once we establish some chemistry, hopefully the DFK part just happens.

Good advice Kelly, hopefully I will follow it.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #14
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Yes, Kissing, Definitely!

Yes, a great make out session is so HOT! I love when the Provider really kisses my like when we were teen agers in the back seat of the car.
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:08 AM   #15
Surge
Surge

Encounters: 103
Default Kissing

OMG-I sooooooo agree with you guys - - A great make-out moment in a session is so hot. I can really connect with a girl if she can kiss me right. Kissing is a great way to losen up and get to know a provider. Lots of times a great kisser can be the difference between an OK sessin and an outstanding one.

Surge is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women