Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60761
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Question Agencies V/S Independents

Guys, which do you prefer dealing with, Agencies or independent ladies and why? Ladies which do you prefer working as and why?
searcyslave is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I took one call for an agency, when I first started. The appointment commenced and afterwards, they took half the money. I knew immediately it was not for me. I went Indy the very next evening.

Money issues aside, I just don't think I would be comfortable placing screening and my safety in the hands of someone else.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Would you rather work for yourself? Or work for someone else?

Me, I'm not interested in an agency, don't trust them. Would much rather deal with an independent, more fun and so much less drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcyslave View Post
Guys, which do you prefer dealing with, Agencies or independent ladies and why? Ladies which do you prefer working as and why?
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Generally speaking. Four primary reasons I'm not an agency fan that sound like stereotypes, but unfortunately its more the norm than not.
  1. Bait and Switch
  2. Hit and Run
  3. Ladies only get 1/2 the money.
  4. Usually not as safe for either party - limited or no screening
That being said, there are some very reputable agencies, but it requires research to know who's reputable and who's not.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #5
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
Generally speaking. Four primary reasons I'm not an agency fan that sound like stereotypes, but unfortunately its more the norm than not.
  1. Bait and Switch
  2. Hit and Run
  3. Ladies only get 1/2 the money.
  4. Usually not as safe for either party - limited or no screening
That being said, there are some very reputable agencies, but it requires research to know who's reputable and who's not.
I can't say it a whole lot better than that!!

I come from New Orleans.... where agencies (except for a rare couple, thru the years) have had incredibly BAD reputations for the above reasons.

If you're ever down in New Orleans.... and for some unexplained reason, you cannot find an independent playmate to suit you..... checkout Annie @ ChristopherCuties.com or I think it may be CCNola.com now..... or something close to that..... (you can find em in the agency forum down there) but anyway.... she's the only honest agency operation in NOLA with any good reputation / history. In the olde days.... we had HotLittleCherries.com...... Oh , How I miss those days!! But that's the only two in the past 12 yrs or so that anything good can be said about..... every other has been total crap!!

I have never seen an Arkansas girl thru Diamonds ...... so I can't really say..... I have heard mixed opinions since being up here..... but my NOLA experience has kept me from from even giving them a chance!! I have a strong feeling that Ali*Cat is trying hard to give us a good thing.... but honestly.... I think she has a tough row to Hoe!! Too many things to go wrong.....

All that being said.... I have been lucky enough to meet some girls thru those two said agencies down in NOLA that have gone on to become longtime indy playmates..... just the normal course of things.... I think we have the same situation going on up here!!

I'll never have a strict NO policy towards agencies..... but they are normally, waaaay down the list of choices for me!!

Giz

P.S. - As a note to traveling indy girls to NOLA...... Annie also acts as a referral service for in-town traveling girls, at a pretty reasonable rate..... I believe it has been working pretty well. If interested when visiting down there..... tell Annie that Giz sent ya!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
TechOne
Valued Poster

40-60 chance of a good time, IMHO...but the call backs by the girls the next few days to meet again, "off the books" can be very disturbing and annoying. I guess if they don't tell their manager, then they get to keep all the money? Agencies in Dallas and Austin are a whole different story...they are awesome! Any time, any where, any day, any taste in girl that I wanted, I could have in 30 minutes or less...makes me want to move back to Austin.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm trying love! My intentions are good believe it or not! Muah! You never know until you try lol.
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #8
TechOne
Valued Poster

OMG...I was not referring to you and yours, darlin'...I do not, yet, have any experiences with that...not that I don't want to, but times are stressful, so stickin' UTR to the tried and true, but they are dwindling in numbers...down to two...so may have to give you and BabyDallas a shot! I just hope you don't put me in a coma me when I do...but WHAT a way to GO!
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #9
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Glit your too funny, we'll be easy on you promise!! he he. But deep inside you know you really want us to stick it to ya lol.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:21 AM   #10
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
. . . I'll never have a strict NO policy towards agencies..... but they are normally, waaaay down the list of choices for me!!
I agree. It's kinda like my age rule. I break it periodically and a few times I'm pleasantly surprised.

Ali, from the outside lookin in, it appears you're doing your best to provide a good service. Hope it works out. Hmmmmm. If you were using my consulting services, that could add a whole new dimension to "business process". . .
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #11
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

In own unworthy experience, when one work for self greatest concern is maintained for satisfaction of customer. If pay 200$, expect value for service in like amount. Lady who give half of fee to agent or agency likely to feel inclined to provide service equivalent to share recieved. Also if independent lady, who receive all of fee, do not feel obligation to tip since rate is set by provider. It is customary to tip one paid by intermediary for service. For instance, tip hairdresser who work for owner, do not tip owner.
In own humble opinion, for reasons mention, independent offer best value, and best chance of pleasant experience. Of course, exceptions are for every rule.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #12
SouthernBorn
Lifetime Premium Access

Another vote here for the indies . . . . man, I love those ladies!!!!
SouthernBorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #13
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

My thoughts are this... In the past, I had used a couple of agencies and there was always "up selling" attempted, or no real fun, rushed, or what I honestly feel, a Total ripoff ... Then I tried a couple of so-called independents that was about the same experience...
Then I got smart... Seen a couple of very well reviewed independent ladies and had an absolutely great time... And would recommend those couple of ladies to anyone looking for an awesome time... Before the last couple of ladies, I was seriously thinking to say the hell with it and not waste my time and $$$ on any!!!
Now that I think I have it fiquired out, I will stick to only those couple, perhaps maybe only a couple of other ones that I feel might be good, time will tell there though...
searcyslave is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #14
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Just speaking from my own personal experience here: when I was an agency girl I tried to give each and every client 100 percent every time, this would ensure callbacks, I knew from the get go what i would receive as my part of the donation, but didn't know there was any other options out there such as indy. Didn't take me long to figure out what I needed to do. I don't agree with an agency taking half, because the lady usually ends up getting less than half after gas, expenses etc. which REALLY sucks. and she's the one doing all the work! But it's not like they don't know before they start what the arrangements going to be. I once worked at a place that took half of your donation PLUS half of all tips, I WAS A NEWBY lol what can I say!
Old 11-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #15
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ark you ARE the expert on reviews lol, couldn't hurt to consult with ya lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women