Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Vulgarity in the hobby?

Interested in honest opinions...

Do guys find the constant use of vulgarity in the hobby attractive? Words and phrases as nasty as possible to convey shock and garner as much attention as possible - turn on or turn off?

Perhaps I'm doing it wrong, but playful flirting and innuendos that leave something to the imagination seem to be a much better option. I realize that we are all here to do the same thing, but I think over-the-top nastiness comes across as a bit desperate, low-class & unintelligent.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:27 PM   #2
U Know Why
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

IMHO, there is a place for both. It really just depends on the poster's personality. For example, bluntness, and what you call vulgarity, fits well with some..like Serenity. She's younger and more "in your face". That approach would probably not work well for others, but does for her.
U Know Why is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

sometimes ya feel like a nut, sometimes ya don't
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:41 PM   #4
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that it's to each there own and this is a vulgur board in itself. I'm not saying anything offensive or out of line or in a negative manner. It's purely because I'm Whore for sure and I'm going to be loud and proud with it. But I appreciate the light ur shining on me ginger.. U are such a sweetie aren't u.. But not vulgar I guess? I like to suck dick and I like to refer to my self as the Cuntbitch I'm so sorry if ur offended ginger. U see Tht was never my intention. My intention is purely to get attention and ur such a dear to help a cunt out with Tht
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #5
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Interested in honest opinions...

Do guys find the constant use of vulgarity in the hobby attractive? Words and phrases as nasty as possible to convey shock and garner as much attention as possible - turn on or turn off?

Perhaps I'm doing it wrong, but playful flirting and innuendos that leave something to the imagination seem to be a much better option. I realize that we are all here to do the same thing, but I think over-the-top nastiness comes across as a bit desperate, low-class & unintelligent.
It doesn't bother me, but I do prefer things more on the genteel end of things. I find that more appealing, personally.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post
I think that it's to each there own and this is a vulgur board in itself. I'm not saying anything offensive or out of line or in a negative manner. It's purely because I'm Whore for sure and I'm going to be loud and proud with it. But I appreciate the light ur shining on me ginger.. U are such a sweetie aren't u.. But not vulgar I guess? I like to suck dick and I like to refer to my self as the Cuntbitch I'm so sorry if ur offended ginger. U see Tht was never my intention. My intention is purely to get attention and ur such a dear to help a cunt out with Tht
Thanks for your opinion, but my question was for the guys. However, you are certainly not the only provider that routinely uses vulgarity on this board. My thread wasn't directed at any one person in particular, just the behavior itself.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:55 PM   #7
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I agree. It depends on the provider personality. When Serenity says she needs a dick to suck I start getting hard right then. If my regular got on here and said that it would turn me off. She plays the quiet shy type and I'm the only guy she sees type of personality and I love that also.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:57 PM   #8
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post
[COLOR="Red"][B]I think that it's to each there own and this is a vulgur board in itself.
Well said you sexy whore you! Personally, i think vulgarity is great. The nastier the better i say. For example, i think Lilygirl post some nasty shit in her ads but it gets my dick so god damn hard it makes me want to fuck her brains out and have her moaning so loud that her neighbors 3 blocks away could hear it. Serenity is also another person who is vulgar with her posts yet they make me want grab her wrists in doggystyle and fuck her wet pussy hard and fast. So yeah... the vulgarity is a turn on for me. I kinda expect some nasty talk from the whore in fucking.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:03 PM   #9
U Know Why
Registered Member

I guess a good analogy is "what is sexual harassment"? If it's a good looking guy, women call it flirting...if it's an unattractive guy, it's called harassment. The same is true of bluntness and "vulgarity". If it comes from Serenity or some other young, sexy girl, it's HOT. Others....not so much.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:03 PM   #10
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate being vulgar personally. The word cock bothers me. I don't like "talking" about what I'm going to do to you, I'd rather just show you in person. Sexting is not my thing and it really annoys me
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:06 PM   #11
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks for your opinion, but my question was for the guys. However, you are certainly not the only provider that routinely uses vulgarity on this board. My thread wasn't directed at any one person in particular, just the behavior itself.
Well fortunately for u I was man enough to give u my opinion. You're welcome. I guess ur just not a direct kind of person the way ur always indirectly saying things.. I'm quite the opposite and very direct. I guess We shall just have to agree to disagree.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:13 PM   #12
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

i need to get in your line serenity, and have you tell me, then show me what you're going to do to my dick
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:13 PM   #13
U Know Why
Registered Member

Quote:
Really? Serenity makes a post about sucking a dick and less than 40 minutes later, you start this thread that says vulgarity smacks of desparation and lack of intelligence? But that's just a coincidence, right? Not the impetus of your post?
Old 06-20-2016, 05:19 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by U Know Why View Post
Really? Serenity makes a post about sucking a dick and less than 40 minutes later, you start this thread that says vulgarity smacks of desparation and lack of intelligence? But that's just a coincidence, right? Not the impetus of your post?
Serenity makes posts about sucking dicks nearly every other day. But there are hundreds of providers on this board who post similarly... As I said, I was asking hobbyists to share their honest perspectives on the behavior.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:19 PM   #15
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleroc View Post
i need to get in your line serenity, and have you tell me, then show me what you're going to do to my dick
Well come on and let me tell u then show u... How I'm going to Swirl my tongue around ur cock while I'm looking up into ur eyes.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women