Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2021, 06:36 AM   #1
LarryTheGenuis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13
Default Second provider that wouldn't open the door (Laney)

User ID: -
Date: 5-27-21
Name: Laney
Phone: NA
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): NA
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: West side of Pensacola
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Absolutely nothing happened
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: From her most recent photos it is long and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Once again from the pictures she looks a little thick but is very pretty in the face with a nice figure...
Recommendation: No
LarryTheGenuis is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:49 AM   #2
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Hmmm. This is odd for Laney. Did she know you were coming ahead of time?
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:23 AM   #3
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was also very disappointed. The thing is, I was in total contact with you via text the whole time. When you left, you didn't return another message until you were about ten minutes down the road. Yesterday I had some very distressing family things going on, but I made sure that I kept my date with you and that you did not know that this was going on in my personal life. I pushed aside all that, because i knew it would help me feel better. Even though you were running late, i was excited to meet you.

So, This is all very interesting. Im sorry it didn't work out Between us, but i def am glad now that it didn't. Whatever is causing this to happen To you repeatedly sounds more of a personal problem on your part. Perhaps the answer you seek is within yourself.

But what I don't understand is why you left me in my lingerie with my lips sparkling with gloss as you drove away. You appeared to not even have any intention of telling me that you were not actually going to be coming inside. You left me sitting on go. But that's okay cuz I go-t myself off so it's all good. i feel notch better now.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:45 AM   #4
LarryTheGenuis
Gaining Momentum

If you honestly want to discuss this in an open forum not a problem.... Since the moderator decided to move it over to coed instead of where it should be which is an encounter report ( which I myself find pretty interesting).... Yes I did text you to let you know that I would be late, and I also text you when I was 2 minutes away like you requested.... Also how would I know that you were wearing lingerie and everything else since you chose not to open the door... You expected me to be there but you had your music blasting so loud that you said you couldn't hear me knock yet you responded" The doors unlocked come on in"..... I for one am personally not going to walk into any house where the door has not been opened by someone, I just call that common sense... I also did text you back to let you know that I knocked several times and that you didn't answer the door... I also texted you saying that I wasnt trying to waste your time.... The entire situation seem a bit odd ( What is also odd is the fact that the moderator felt the need to move this over to coed so that you could read every single thing that I wrote and then respond in kind... So what's the point of writing up an account of report that supposed to be for the gentleman to read if they're going to move it and allow the providers to comment.... Seems pretty strange to me)
Old 05-28-2021, 08:47 AM   #5
LarryTheGenuis
Gaining Momentum

Yes we texted several times The previous day and the same day, I made sure to keep her in the loop as to when I was leaving how far away I was even when I stopped at the ATM machine and I also texted her 2 minutes before I got there per Google maps just like she requested..... I felt like I did everything that I could and I'm honestly sorry that it didn't work out
Old 05-28-2021, 08:51 AM   #6
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Sounds like more of a "communication issue".
Old 05-28-2021, 08:57 AM   #7
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He put it in the right place. Nc/ns and the like go here. Encounters go there. We never ENCOUNTERED each other.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:34 AM   #8
LarryTheGenuis
Gaining Momentum

I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but there are actually several encounters in the encounter report where people have posted situations where they never met the provider and they stayed in the encounter report area..... Yes technically we never saw each other face-to-face but this is still considered an encounter.... I just find it interesting that they chose to move this particular one over to the coed form and leave every single bit of information that I typed available for the public to read such as yourself.... I am sorry to hear that you were having family issues, I'm sure you remember that with all of our texting back and forth that I told you if you needed to reschedule it would not be a problem and I totally understand (Even though during that time I didn't know that you were having family issues)... I am in no way trying to bash you, the entire situation just seemed odd and I was just putting it out there, we have two different views of how it went down which is perfectly fine... I wish you all the best
Old 05-28-2021, 09:46 AM   #9
LarryTheGenuis
Gaining Momentum

Hmmmm..... I'm not going to deny that could be the issue, it all just seems a bit off.... Anyway just my opinion
Old 05-28-2021, 11:23 AM   #10
rickybiggs
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

not trying to be a white knight here but a lot of providers do this. I know a few that I see or have seen that have just told me to txt when close and then tell me that the door is unlocked and just come in and lock it behind me.

I don't really understand that practice, but I kinda like it, iv'e always felt like if it was a LEO setup I would just go "ooops wrong place!! damnit which one is #227 again!!?? gotta get that cable fixed...first day just learning the territory"
rickybiggs is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 11:32 AM   #11
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

I'm always a little hesitant with the "door is unlocked, come in" as well, especially when I'm seeing someone brand new for the first time. But sometimes it can be nice when you walk in, close/lock the door, and walk into their bedroom to find them in sexy lingerie or completely nude to greet you.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:43 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheGenuis View Post
I'm not trying to sound like an ass, ...
Too late for that, Genius.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 07:12 PM   #13
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Sounds a bit fishy...Laney's normally not one to prevent someone from entering...but more like one to prevent someone from leaving.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 07:28 PM   #14
LarryTheGenuis
Gaining Momentum

Pyramider...Yeah, I was waiting on one of the actual white knights to show up and be a little bitch.... See, now that makes me sound like an ass...
Old 06-01-2021, 07:33 PM   #15
LarryTheGenuis
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
Sounds a bit fishy...Laney's normally not one to prevent someone from entering...but more like one to prevent someone from leaving.

It is what it is....I was just putting out the events as they happened... It all was a bit odd...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women