Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2022, 04:56 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Abandoning Texas Boards?

With the Texas laws. Why are so many people closing the accounts they have on here?
This is how we can verify you so why take the way you verify us off so we can not verify you?
You are making it way harder then it has to be.
Stick to the of age board members....and they are not going to hassle ya. or get ya.
If everybody would just think it through and do what needs to be done and not do Janky Shit the boards should not be effected.
But if the board members verified board members start doing things like rolling over accounts robbing hurting etc etc then the review boards start being a big target.

Just a thought
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 09:09 AM   #2
MeknickQ
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

I'm sure it's more along the lines and fear that if this page gets hit the same way backpage did, it's just evidence on top of evidence. I get why Texas members are leaving, but I'll agree with you that it is making everything harder on everyone's end.
MeknickQ is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 05:23 AM   #3
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Proving what is written ,,, and did one client or girl get arrested when they took down Back Page. Did they seize the info to get people other than use the under age girls info? Unless you are involved in under age or forcing unless they catch you in the act of pay for play everyone's pretty safe.
Words on a commuter hell even video now days can be forged, fudged, a straight out lie.
Even on my own website when I was with my family I use to put I was in Alaska until I actually went to Alaska lol now they look for me so can not post it lol so then I changed it to Hawaii but then so many people thought I actually went to Hawaii so much and believe it or not it is the only state I hace never been well Wisconsin too. So now I just put Vegas people in Vegas never look at my site unless they see an ad first. lol The point is...using words on the internet; a review or a post in court as proof you where somewhere on a date or paid for play....lol using it for a huge ring that might happen but one john one lady.....EVEN IN TEXAS!
Yall should be running to P411 and these review boards not tucking tail and running
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 05:14 AM   #4
Randomguy1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

A loy of girls are not here and instead just post on stp which is very risky.
Randomguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 08:00 AM   #5
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

We understand....but at least there's plenty of that green minty rubbing alcohol around now.
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 11:25 AM   #6
hammertoe395
BANNED

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy View Post
but at least there's plenty of that green minty rubbing alcohol around now.
What does that mean?
hammertoe395 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women