Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40519
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
cameltoed
Gaining Momentum

Default My big mistake-missed appt

I completely forgot I had an appt Sat am. The screener (S) called 15 min after I was supposed to be there. She lit into me good (I deserved every bit of it). This is my first NCNS in 10 years of hobbying and of course I am very ashamed, embarrassed and sorry. It was especially bad because this was a new fabulous provider. How can I make this right and save my reputation???
cameltoed is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Talk to her, man, the rest of us cannot help you very much. Its between the 2 of you and I would recomend you keep it that way. You do NOT want to be in a bashing thread like the ones we have had lately. Appoligize directly to her. Shes the one that was offended, not us.

Just like with the providers, you may take a short term hit but if its the first and only time, it will blow over.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Take her some flowers and apologize.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
Guest011613-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

too late, you already been toasted.....

and now everyone who is anyone, now knows that you be toast

see, now the girls, they all got it down , it is

"see here, you were suppose to confirm three times, not just two times in the two hours before the appointment"

"All your fault, You called me two minutes too late, at 6:32, instead of 6.30, so as to remind me that we were meeting at 7 and i am already going home and do not want to turn around......" [YEAH baby, YOU know who you ARE }..but i wuv u.....

"oh, sorry I lost my phone in the lake this morning, and could not call you this afternoon, to remind myself to be there...." (true story someone claims, and I heard it here....)

"I was going to call you, but my phone broke and it just started working again...opps my date is here, gotta run...."

"opps my babysitter did not show up on time and when she did, i could not remember where I put the baby".....
that poor kid, she has forgotten what she did with that baby three times when she was suppose to meet me....I hope someday she finds that poor baby.....
Guest011613-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #5
Surge
Surge

Encounters: 103
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by forherpleasure View Post
...see, now the girls, they all got it down..

"opps my babysitter did not show up on time and when she did, i could not remember where I put the baby"...
Ok dude!!! You owe me a new keyboard because I just sprayed soda all over it I laughed so hard!

Thanks I needed that!!!
Surge is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #6
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Why didn't you put this in the ML
Boom Boom is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:10 AM   #7
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoed View Post
I completely forgot I had an appt Sat am. The screener (S) called 15 min after I was supposed to be there. She lit into me good (I deserved every bit of it). This is my first NCNS in 10 years of hobbying and of course I am very ashamed, embarrassed and sorry. It was especially bad because this was a new fabulous provider. How can I make this right and save my reputation???
Pay her for the time you booked and everything will be fine. You booked it and you didn't cancel. She reserved the time for you instead of making money from someone else. Be a man or be a douche, your choice. Everyone is watching.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #8
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
Pay her for the time you booked and everything will be fine. You booked it and you didn't cancel. She reserved the time for you instead of making money from someone else. Be a man or be a douche, your choice. Everyone is watching.
I AGREE COMPLETELY... PAY HER FOR THAT TIME AND MAYBE EVEN A TIP FOR THE INCONVIENCE.
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #9
mahler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I agree with Lust4xxxlife and Amillia...financial compensation is the ethical thing to do !
mahler is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:03 AM   #10
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahler View Post
I agree with Lust4xxxlife and Amillia...financial compensation is the ethical thing to do !
+1
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:15 AM   #11
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

So let me get this straight... a hobbyist misses an appointment for a valid reason (senility is valid right? and the suggestion is to pay the provider for her time (and a tip for the inconvenience?).

But when we hear about providers being late or missing appointments, where are the calls for the provider to offer a free session, or maybe extra time or services for the hobbyists convenience?

I know how it works... but it don't mean I agree with it. If somebody wants money for nothing, they gotta be willing to do the same.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:27 AM   #12
bslither10
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I think it's more about him wanting to save face, in which case he would need to pay for the inconvenience and lost time.
bslither10 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:27 AM   #13
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
So let me get this straight... a hobbyist misses an appointment for a valid reason (senility is valid right? and the suggestion is to pay the provider for her time (and a tip for the inconvenience?).

But when we hear about providers being late or missing appointments, where are the calls for the provider to offer a free session, or maybe extra time or services for the hobbyists convenience?

I know how it works... but it don't mean I agree with it. If somebody wants money for nothing, they gotta be willing to do the same.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER PROVIDERS BUT I DO OFFER EXTRA TIME OR EVEN A DISCOUNT FROM THE DONATION. WHEN I WASN'T SURE ABOUT HAWKEYE I CANCELED OUR APPT. BUT AFTER I ASKED A FEW LADIES ABOUT HIM AND FOUND OUT HE IS A "GOOD GUY" I DISCOUNTED HIS DONATION FOR THE INCONVENIENCE I MAY HAVE CAUSED.
I'M NOT SAYING EVERYONE DOES OR SHOULD DO THIS, BUT I FELT LIKE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR THE SIMPLE FACT I WAISTED HIS TIME WHEN HE COULD'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:03 AM   #14
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes it's not about what's expected, right, wrong, or how you'll look to others, but what will make you and the lady feel okay. For gosh sakes do talk to her, apologize, and ask her how to proceed from here. (Hopefully she won't tell you to take your naked pole and stick it down a fire ant hill.) Flowers are quite nice, indeed. Perhaps you might offer to take her to dinner before or after your next meeting, or bring her a large bottle of her favorite alcoholic beverage? And it would be generous of you to leave her a good tip after the next session.

Unless I've already paid for a room, I don't expect any compensation on a missed appointment. It's a part of the job you have to expect and handle with tact. The fact that you are concerned about this ought to tell her that you aren't a NCNS jerk who gives no thought to her time. Stuff happens, and while my ego wouldn't be happy that a fellow FORGOT about me, as long as he was honest about it and wanted to make amends, I would give him a second chance. But if you missed the next one....
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #15
johnrubmehard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Pay her for the missed session if you want to see her again....if you dont, dont....
johnrubmehard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women