Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2018, 09:25 AM   #1
funtimesatx
Registered Member

Default She will rip you off

Met Holly Rox at motel on 183...said she hsd a friend at desk that will let her use rooms for free. Went to room, chatted, both got partially undressed. She gets a call on room phone, hangs up and tells me we gotta go tp another room. Told me to meet her on 3rd floor, while she went to get key.... And poof! She disappeared, wouldn't answer phone or anything. Avoid her guys!
funtimesatx is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 10:08 AM   #2
Coolbeans10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Coolbeans10 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #3
Coolguy3369
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Never pay up front
Coolguy3369 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 11:15 PM   #4
ynot_y
Ambassador

Encounters: 85

moved to the right place
ynot_y is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:48 AM   #5
cocoaballs
Registered Member

you're an idiot dude. I may be new to eccie, but I've been seeing hollyRoxxx via backpage for years. she's shit hot and she loves worshiping cock. she's never ripped me off and according to her reviews, you seem to stand alone. think...maybe it was you.
cocoaballs is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:31 AM   #6
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

^LMAO
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #7
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoaballs View Post
you're an idiot dude. I may be new to eccie, but I've been seeing hollyRoxxx via backpage for years. she's shit hot and she loves worshiping cock. she's never ripped me off and according to her reviews, you seem to stand alone. think...maybe it was you.

Hi, Holly. You've had declining level of service for years.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:23 PM   #8
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesatx View Post
Met Holly Rox at motel on 183...said she hsd a friend at desk that will let her use rooms for free. Went to room, chatted, both got partially undressed. She gets a call on room phone, hangs up and tells me we gotta go tp another room. Told me to meet her on 3rd floor, while she went to get key.... And poof! She disappeared, wouldn't answer phone or anything. Avoid her guys!
Never knew such freak shows were in demand.. I guess to each his own

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:23 PM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoaballs View Post
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 05:15 PM   #10
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

LOL! Never visited cocoaballs...I mean Holly, but she sure had some amusing BP ads...”after all your dick isn’t going to suck itself.”
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 05:38 AM   #11
HollyRoxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 107004
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ya'll suck. believe it or not, I'm not cocoaballs, but I appreciate the attempt at trying to pull me out of the cesspool of hobbyists. I remember the jerk off who I allegedly "ripped off". I saw him in June of last year...BEFORE I ever posted in eccie's provider ads...wondering why it took him so long to discredit me...the entire situation was fucked up and I will admit that I was erroneous in ending the session (which was at least halfway complete) the way I did, but shit happens, ya know. I guess I'm just trying to say that my choices proved to be a costly mistake, but please don't become jaded by one person's 9 month old experience. I have numerous recent reviews that substantiate my honor.
HollyRoxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:39 AM   #12
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyRoxxx View Post
ya'll suck. believe it or not, I'm not cocoaballs, but I appreciate the attempt at trying to pull me out of the cesspool of hobbyists. I remember the jerk off who I allegedly "ripped off". I saw him in June of last year...BEFORE I ever posted in eccie's provider ads...wondering why it took him so long to discredit me...the entire situation was fucked up and I will admit that I was erroneous in ending the session (which was at least halfway complete) the way I did, but shit happens, ya know. I guess I'm just trying to say that my choices proved to be a costly mistake, but please don't become jaded by one person's 9 month old experience. I have numerous recent reviews that substantiate my honor.

Holly... did you really just admit that everything he said was true about you ending a session midway through with some fuckery? And now you're saying that you only "allegedly" ripped him off? Because that's how I read your comment.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:05 AM   #13
HollyRoxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 107004
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

no. I didn't want to go into the long, drawn out reason the session was cut early, but the fuck head kept trying to ram his fingers inside my pussy...which I do not allow...and I asked him twice to refrain from that particular action. since he seemed to not understand English and tried a third time, I made an executive decision and ended the session. this whole thing is stupid. I'm tired of trying to defend my actions. I did not rip the guy off. end of story.
HollyRoxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:15 PM   #14
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

This got interesting.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:54 PM   #15
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyRoxxx View Post
no. I didn't want to go into the long, drawn out reason the session was cut early, but the fuck head kept trying to ram his fingers inside my pussy...which I do not allow...and I asked him twice to refrain from that particular action.
What is your problem???

The guy paid you to do things he likes to do. Your job is to please him and not speak until spoken to. You had no right to ask him to stop.

Do I make myself clear???
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women