Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2015, 07:54 AM   #1
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I feel an apology is in order

I want to apologize for my rash of negativity over the last week. .it was rather intense and while I do this I want to talk about health. ..
sunday of last week I had gotten a phone call that one of my children's father had a massive heart attack and died I'm not looking for sympathy I'm not the one that died . But it crushing in many ways especially since the Son that was directly affected did not have a relationship with this man. So, I want to talk about two things. First topic being men & their hearts / Health. for me this is the third man that I knew very well, that has died in the last year, (around the ages of 50 to 52 )of a massive heart attack. being the mother of 4 males and 5 of my 6 siblings being male, I am going to be doing some serious Studies on this particular subject!! But what I will say is MEN... get to the doctor get an annual checkup, physical, especially if you have a family that you're responsible for what a terrible and quick loss that could be prevented.if nothing else at least care enough about yourself to do that get your heart checked get your prostate checked get your blood pressure checked start doing that around the age of 35 if nothing else at least care enough about yourself to do that!!!
I think what struck me hardest was the part of thinking we always have more time to repair or establish relationships with people in our lives that we may have distanced in the past, always thinking ..we can do it tomorrow always I will take care of this later.there are no guarantees for tomorrow or later and there never has been. today my heart is heavy it has been for over a week now considering this particular circumstance but I learned a few lessons and I sparked another passion to learn understand and prevent at least for my children and my family and my friends oxoxxx
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 08:25 AM   #2
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
But what I will say is MEN... get to the doctor get an annual checkup, physical, especially if you have a family that you're
I'm curious what you will do to
Quote:
I am going to be doing some serious Studies on this particular subject!!
you mean about CAD?
prostate cancer?

those are big topics,I babble on about that crap all the time
because I know exactly how you feel and I know about those topics and share what I know,
People being people like to tease and joke but I do it because it might help someone
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...797&highlight=

granted you must wade thru a lot of Joe 6pack trying to find out why I'd talk about this info, I think you'd understand

I'd start on page 2 of that thread

going to see a md for a phyisical?
pretty much a waste
http://www.cracked.com/article_18840...-worth-it.html

there are some basics for guys to handle
-don't be fat(bodyfat lower than 20%)
be active(get a fitbit, etc to see how active you are)
eat your nutrients, (Magnesium, Vit K, Vit C(grams), selenium, iodine, natural nitrates: are the big ones)
get enough sleep
don't do things that increase the chance you'll get cancer like smoking, reading webpages*, too many CT scans, tanning.

junk like that all help for health.

*ha ha
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:34 AM   #3
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Sorry to hear about the tragedies you have experienced. I think most of us on this board are mature as far as age, but can be juvenile when it comes to our health. I have some issues, as most of us will encounter as we get older. Fortunately, I take pretty good care of myself by staying active and eating well (usually). One big benefit of taking care of ourselves is being able to function sexually. If nothing else, we should use that as our goal so we can be around to enjoy the rest what life has to offer professionally, with family and friends, That includes regular visits to the doc for bloodwork and getting reamed once a year. It's over before you know it and you can enjoy the rest of the year. It's not a fun topic to discuss, but it is reality. Thanks for making us think.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:37 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good posts/tips

I wish ya sunny days ahead!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:21 AM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Family and close friends are always 1st/2nd.
No need to apologize.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:39 PM   #6
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
I want to apologize for my rash of negativity over the last week. .it was rather intense and while I do this I want to talk about health. ..
sunday of last week I had gotten a phone call that one of my children's father had a massive heart attack and died I'm not looking for sympathy I'm not the one that died . But it crushing in many ways especially since the Son that was directly affected did not have a relationship with this man. So, I want to talk about two things. First topic being men & their hearts / Health. for me this is the third man that I knew very well, that has died in the last year, (around the ages of 50 to 52 )of a massive heart attack. being the mother of 4 males and 5 of my 6 siblings being male, I am going to be doing some serious Studies on this particular subject!! But what I will say is MEN... get to the doctor get an annual checkup, physical, especially if you have a family that you're responsible for what a terrible and quick loss that could be prevented.if nothing else at least care enough about yourself to do that get your heart checked get your prostate checked get your blood pressure checked start doing that around the age of 35 if nothing else at least care enough about yourself to do that!!!
I think what struck me hardest was the part of thinking we always have more time to repair or establish relationships with people in our lives that we may have distanced in the past, always thinking ..we can do it tomorrow always I will take care of this later.there are no guarantees for tomorrow or later and there never has been. today my heart is heavy it has been for over a week now considering this particular circumstance but I learned a few lessons and I sparked another passion to learn understand and prevent at least for my children and my family and my friends oxoxxx

You are fine girl, no need to apologize. We always enjoy your comments.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:06 AM   #7
Lone Oak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

At the very least an EKG. A nuclear stress test is better. I'm 55 and have had 2 heart attacks but my blood still flows.
Sorry for your pain Savannah... hang in there.
Lone Oak is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:35 AM   #8
richie61y
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

"I think what struck me hardest was the part of thinking we always have more time to repair or establish relationships with people in our lives that we may have distanced in the past, always thinking ..we can do it tomorrow always I will take care of this later.there are no guarantees for tomorrow or later and there never has been."

I think this is the most important part of Savannah's post, even more than making sure we do what we can to stay healthy. If there are relationships in our lives that could be repaired, or at least attempted to, we should try NOW. I had the same feelings as Savannah when my father passed away of a heart attack unexpectedly a few years ago. There were so many things that I'd hoped would be said and taken care of, then suddenly, as Savannah points out, there is no more time. Do it now.
richie61y is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:41 PM   #9
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just buried another family member today sorry again everyone for lashing out this is the fifth person in one year very dear to my heart that has Passed. I have not spoken to any of my family in eight months actually since I buried my mother so today was very healing for me today we buried my cousin that had liver cancer in Rossville Kansas the same place where my mom is buried so I visited mom's grave side they had put a beautiful for her. I think that was very healing for me to see I will apologize again for all the people I've left out at recently I am a very sensitive personlosing people is very hard for me and five and one year is very very immobilizing. made amends with my blood family now I need to make amends with my alter ego family I care about you all very much some of you drive me crazy but I'm sure the feelings mutualI would literally put money on it lol tell the people that you love that you love them tell them often
Old 04-30-2015, 10:01 PM   #10
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Prayers and thoughts to you...hopefully things will get better for your family. hugs
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:32 PM   #11
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you

I feel a lot better. I wasn't even going to go. I guess that the older one gets, the more people we lose..yet for some silly reason I feel like I have an audience of the closest people in my life looking down at me shaking their heads and saying what the f*** is she doing
Old 05-01-2015, 10:32 AM   #12
Tempstress Tiff
Temporary Stress Reliever

User ID: 188793
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Prayers to you. Getting through will take time. Don't rush the process.
Xoxo
Tempstress Tiff is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:10 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sending you hugs!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women