Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default When reality hits like a brick

So I go to the AC tonight with my John Deere hat on. It would have been better for me to put on my hardhat.

This may be best in the little boys room. I wanted to put it in co-ed. Many of my threads get moved, as of late. Sandbox it is.

1) I may have to trim my beard. I find that for many reasons, every Dec. I can not wait till Xmass is over. I just can not get into it. And even with the fact that I used this name myself about self. Its just sounds strange to hear a provider call me "Santa".

2) I feel like a heel tonight. So a few years ago I meet a provider. But never mmmm went out with her. She went UTR for a few years. But she came back to the AC and this time I date her a few times. Review her here(in other reviews). She thankful for the review, as she has gotten some good dates with it. But I find that I want to backoff from steping out with her. And now its been two week in a row that I have. I did a introduction of her to another guy I know at the bar. He became a very frequent flyer. He dumped her tonight. I do not believe the reason given. But it really does not matter. I found that it was a turn off for me as a crying provider is screaming fuck me Santa fuck me. I feel like I was being used as a tool for her self punishment. Weard, and did not feel right to me. as some how it made her feel better.

3) old I feel old today. I was alway thinking that my ATF was 8 or 9 years younger than me. I keep a legal brief in my truck(use as suitcase). In it ATF things, like, hard candy that she likes, male and female condoms she likes, some of her toys, some stockings, etc. Mostly all paid for by me, some by her for me. I was short of condoms for my roll of nasty asshole Santa. I knew some condoms were in there. Reach in, grab a few, I feel some type of card with them. Just put all in pocket to play my Santa roll. Latter as I put the unuse condoms back(as only need one) I look at the card. Now how in the hell did her NYS Drivers License get in here. Ahhhh she is only 2 years younger than me. My ATF is 50 something. So I put it back also. Will make sure she gets that back. But now I feel older. but she is still my ATF. Age is a state of mind. I will get over it.

I hope I wake up normal for me in the morning
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:31 AM   #2
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

I quit going to the AC because it all felt too real for me there. The pressure for some of the women to get a date and to churn them throughout the night so that they had money for some gas, some phone card minutes and a pack of cigarettes kept me from the rose-colored glasses view of the hobby that I prefer.

I suspect on occasion the ECCIE providers are in the same boat but the physical separation secured by the internet and phone interaction hides all of that. The illusion of the woman acting out of choice and interest can more easily be maintained that way.

I'll avoid the obvious "Ho, ho, ho" joke Asshole Santa. (-:

If the woman wanted you to bang her and you did, then good. It was good to hear you made sure you had a stocking to stuff your gift into.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

(what is real at the AC -vs- what is illusion at the AC) -vs- (what is real on ECCIE -vs- what is illusion on ECCIE) / (how much is real at AC -vs- how much is illusion) -vs- (how much is real at ECCIE -vs- how much is illution) = where I am at now in the hobby

(I have injoyed not meeting any one new to me for bcd at AC) * (I have injoyed not meeting any one new to me for bcd at ECCIE+the old board) / where I am at in the hobby = I would rather not meet new to me for bcd

errrrrr to much math
mmmmm I'm under the illusion I would have rather read the joke.

+ = What do I want +

Maybe, rather the joke was not a illusion.

till I find the key. or is that I am simi retired in the hobby. But forgot to not post as much. As others have done. I don't feel I want to simi retire as I have.

I need a joke in "nothing"!!!!!!!!!!!

edit after reading Review: Naturally born to take care of men's needs - PrincessAllana aka Nikki

Both at AC and (boards) last I saw new to me for BCD = mistake by me (neither where a good choice for me. And that is on me, as I made the the choice)

I know the review and what I added do not make sense as related. That is nothing new for me. I make no sense to many. weeeeeeeeee some times you feel like a nut, some times you are.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #4
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Since when is there supposed to be such an emotional attachment with seeing a provider? This is a business transaction. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes you may get close with them, but there should still be limits. The providers should know this better than anyone.

OSD, I had no idea you were 61 j/k
GP is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
NormalBob
Account Disabled

It helps to allow an illusion to form on ECCIE if the goal is to keep it fun.

It's a choice that I'd recommend to others.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #6
jamesm637119
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Being friends is good but NEXT is even better.
jamesm637119 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
edr1322
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

OSD I agree with GP yes I am close with a provider but there are limits. We email each other and have regular phone conversations. Shes been to my house alot and we are such good friends. This is a business traction but she knows she can count on me and I can count on her. I too dont wish to see any one new at this time. I also didnt think you were 61 well so am I. ED
edr1322 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:38 PM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Wish I replied sooner. But had a bird to drop off. Ok I feel a bit of Santa in my now.

61 ahhhhh nonono still in my 50's

I am in the hobby. But I am not a hobbyist. Well not in the way most see it. I enjoy just meeting more than then the BCD. If there is too much illusion I pass. The ones I repeat with, BCD is only a small bit of joy.

But as I tried to get married 5 times, but never made it down that grave errr alter.
edit:
delete rest. maybe latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edr1322 View Post
OSD I agree with GP yes I am close with a provider but there are limits. We email each other and have regular phone conversations. Shes been to my house alot and we are such good friends. This is a business traction but she knows she can count on me and I can count on her. I too dont wish to see any one new at this time. I also didnt think you were 61 well so am I. ED

this comes close to what I was thinking.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I have found a big disadvantage of keeping the beard long. As I started this with one of the pionts "I may have to trim my beard". I will post to this thread.

I went to see "the one I see the most". We are in bed watching a chrismas movie. With her head on my chest snuggled up like a pair of lovers. I went to move my head. I could not till she lifted hers a bit to let my beard free. The second time during this movie she did the same. But said "I just learned something, and like your beard even more now". Well I knew that this could not be good.

Well later after the movie we started a a a exercise, ya thats it a exercise program to help me keep my health. I did some DATY as this helps her wanting to help me with my exercise routine. I went to kiss a thigh. And found my head would not move. My beard was stuck under her behind(a fine one I may add). She starts , and says "nope not till I say your done. Well what could I do. She could not understand a word I said. I think she even enjoyed my trying to speak. So I try to tickle her . Nope, so I try to pinch her . All I could do was and do as she wished. When she lifted her azz to let me free. She asks what you are not going to kiss my thighs. I could not with her. As I do need the errr exercise. Once I was done with the thrusting a a a exercice at the end of my routine. We cleand each other up a bit. I started a , err no rather a discussion. As she is a women, I lost. So paid for my workout. She giggles and asks what is the current price for batteries. I say hay I must be better than your toys. mmmm something about toys do not talk back. More giggles and I get .20 back, with her Marry Chrismas. Well I still lost, but .20 is .20. As I think I would have to lose 80lbs or more and many many years to turn the table any more.

edit: I think I put this thread/and or post in the wrong place!!!!!!!
Other review of a UTR up my reviews count. But with no time credit. mmmmm na. But would not have to add much for a ROS. errr naaaamaybe, but then the mods would have to put this post in private. mmmmmmm thinking not a good thing done by me, it never is
Old 12-26-2010, 05:44 AM   #10
kman54
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Not sure if this is the right place for this ?? but could someone explain to me "A.C."
kman54 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:39 AM   #11
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman54 View Post
could someone explain to me "A.C."
Allen Club
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:41 AM   #12
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

AC is Allens Club. On Allen and Litchfield in the city. Allen is a one way street. From the west it easy 490 east get off at brown exit that is Allen. Not sure the best way from east, but 490 get off the first exit after crossing the river, left on broad go next street past Allen I think its Brown left on (to be careful on ramp for 490 right there also) under 490 left on to king left on Allen, litchfeild is before you get back to broad. Its a bar well past its prime.
If you think you want to go check it out, search(Search this Forum) AC and Allens Club from tools in upstate NY. And you may find you may not want to. Or you just may. that would be up to you.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
hunter585
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2956
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The beard sounds like more fun than a remote control!
hunter585 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #14
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

WOW, a post by Hunter. Welcome!

You might find a remote control in the beard
GP is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #15
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Welcome to the board Hunter, Cindy and/or Kate!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women