Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default SO...I'm Laying There..Minding My Own Business.....

while my female fuckbuddy friend is going down on me. You have to paint the picture just a bit. I'm in my 50's and no Adonis anymore. She's in her
40's with a son in college. Both of us work too much and works out less than we should. Still, we have a spark in bed and enjoy having the outlet. Every now and then one of us will phone in a Booty Call. She called the other night and wham....half-an-hour later atfer showering together I'm propped up in bed enjoying one of her sure-to-thrill blowjobs while the Mavericks are busy handing their testicles to the Utah Jazz. Out of nowhere a spit-coated finger is pressing up my...shudder...never mind!

Now I'm no prude. I've been around the block and done some things I'll never confess. I always enjoy this woman's technique and was moving closer to flossing her teeth with some cum when THAT finger wiggled up my...shudder....never mind! I allowed it to continue because I knew she was trying to find that male G-spot that's supposed to make the moment more intense. I knew I was going to cum regardless and might have enjoyed having a finger up my...shudder...never mind!...if I knew it was about to go in. More important I knew that she was trying to make the moment especially intense and would never had done such a thing if she hadn't felt close enough to me to push her finger up my...shudder..never mind!

Came like a geyser and God bless her she's the type that doesn't miss a step. Later I ate her out like it was my last meal and during the Mavs post-game (Where'd Our Testicles Go?) wrap up humped her like a horny dog. I'm torn between knowing it might happen again and being on guard or trying to find a way to let her know it was a bit surprising without discouraging her from continuing the exploration or making her feel that I'm not appreciative.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
...trying to find a way to let her know it was a bit surprising without discouraging her from continuing the exploration or making her feel that I'm not appreciative.
LOL!

Maybe there's a Hallmark card for that.
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I get that once a year from my doctor, and he doesn't even kiss me. I need new friends!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
LOL!

Hopefully an e-card.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Great post... Just tell "baby, next time... And I do hope there's a next time...".
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
Holly
Account Disabled

User ID: 368
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
LOL!

OMG you are so funny!! I hope I meet you one day!!!!!!!!
Holly is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
GRIPITRIPIT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

is this a star fish thread, i like starfish!!!!

My starfish hall mark card:

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
Use you finger but not too far
Up above the sky so bright
You sure make my starfish tight
Do it again tomorrow night

send it to her she might milk the prostate again...
GRIPITRIPIT is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
Holly
Account Disabled

User ID: 368
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT View Post
is this a star fish thread, i like starfish!!!!
Seriously...yall are killing me
Holly is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #9
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I'm torn between knowing it might happen again and being on guard or trying to find a way to let her know it was a bit surprising without discouraging her from continuing the exploration or making her feel that I'm not appreciative.
I had a similar experience & here is what I did: Work had gotten crazy and I had gone over a week without seeing my SB fuckbudy. So she gives me head and I exploded probably the largest load of my life into her mouth. She crawled up my body & started to kiss me open mouthed. That's when I learned that she had not done her usual swallow but was instead trying to spit my...shudder....never mind! Into MY mouth. I avoid it by doing my best Sugar Ray Leonard imitation--jab & move, jab & move. We screw for a couple more hours & really have a great time.

So while showering together & getting ready to go out to dinner I mention what she did and tell her she never needs to do that again. Ever. We laughed about it and sure enough, it has never happened again.
Guest050613-02 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #10
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't knock a good thing. The last thing you want to do is anything that would fuck something up like this. Just go with the flow and enjoy it for what it is. As long as she doesn't pull out a strap on I'd learn to enjoy a little bit of TUMA action - some guys pay extra for this and you're getting it for free !
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I agree with Traveling_man. If you enjoyed it she knows that you did. Just as many women do they love the power and control of making you cum anyway they want. So I am sure she will embrace giving you "the finger" again. Especially if you ate her out raviously afterwards.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #12
HG
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I had the same thing happen to me last weekend at an AMP.
During the Shower she was paying a lot of attention to my Shudder.
I didn't think any thing about it until we got back to the room and she took out the latex glove's.
HG is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
boo-boo bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I am sure that if you broach the subject with diplomacy, that she will have no problem with giving you a head's (or should that be finger?) up next time. It could have been worse, at least it was just one finger!
boo-boo bear is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #14
JROD
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

My FB suprised me like that recently...She normally massages around down there {well lubed} while she is polishing my knob anyway...So she knows that I am about to blow, and she goes in about 2 knuckles deep...Well lets just say that I think I shot her tonsils off!
JROD is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #15
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So where'd she put her finger? ....lol
berkleigh is offline   Quote