Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2018, 04:41 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default Pimp Spotting 101

This is part of something I posted in the newbie guide earlier, but not everyone reads that and it seems like a worthy discussion topic. Also I don't want to clutter up the newbie guide with pimp discussions. This thread is for tips about how to spot a pimp, for those of us that prefer to avoid them. Please post your own pimp spotting techniques if you have any others.

CBJ (covered blowjob) only. Read this carefully: CBJ alone means NOTHING about whether a lady is managed. I AM NOT SAYING ALL LADIES WHO ARE CBJ-ONLY HAVE PIMPS. I think most ladies who are managed will be CBJ-only, but there are many other reasons ladies might choose this, such as prevention of STDs and client hygiene issues. Pimps want to prevent STDs also, because down time for treatment reduces earning potential, and also I've been told by providers that pimps like to keep something special for their own enjoyment (i.e., BBBJ). Once again, to make sure this is crystal clear: I am not saying that CBJ = pimp. I know and enjoy ladies who have CBJ-only policies for their own reasons, and I respect their rules like I do with any other providers' rules. I don't think they should be given a hard time about CBJ; guys that don't like it should simply find others that give them what they want.

Managed ladies may not kiss or may only allow closed-mouth kissing, while still trying to capitalize on the cachet of "GFE" by calling their services "GFE lite" or something similar. Getting sick from germs received via kissing also cuts down on earning potential. This is much like CBJ in that some independent providers also don't do it for their own reasons, and again I don't think they should be hassled for their choices and I'm also NOT saying that no kissing = pimp. It is simply another clue that doesn't mean much all by itself.

Written communications (text, PM, email) in differing writing styles that seem like a different person was the author, or that conflict with other messages, indicating that one sender wasn't aware of something the other said.

Garish, over-hyped ads with an overabundance of emoji.

Also likely to be controversial: Posting ads on Backpage. OK, I personally know ladies who post on Backpage who are most certainly independent. So I'm not saying anyone who advertises on Backpage is managed, but it is undeniable that Backpage is a haven for pimps, so this can be another clue when taken in consideration combined with the others here.

Adjoining rooms. The pimp may be waiting in the next room during the appointment. Of course an independent provider can't help it if she's given an adjoining room so this isn't a sure-fire sign either.

This one pretty much is a dead giveaway more so than anything else on the list taken by itself:

You call a lady and don't get an answer. But, almost immediately she calls you back on a blocked number.

What's happening here is that the pimp has her phone and she isn't with him. He starts a 3 way call on her hobby phone and dials her in on her personal phone to talk to you.

As for why he has her phone, it's so he can make sure that he's getting paid for all the time she books and she isn't freelancing and pocketing any. Also to ensure that whatever rules he has in place for her are being followed.

Once again, if you have any other good pimp spotting techniques, post them here. Or if you'd rather not yourself, PM them to me and I will.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Multiple providers having the same ad layouts can be a clue. Of course it could also be that a lady just liked another's layout and copied it, or they are friends and one helped the other with her ad. Another one that isn't foolproof, but can be a clue when considered along with the others.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:36 AM   #3
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Scenarios I've seen.

You contact one provider and they offer a friend, cousin, sister, etc... as a replacement cause that provider isn't available. Dead give away.

Traveler reaches out to you randomly via pm, heightens my senses. Especially when you've never contacted them before. Yeah they're established providers but is it really her contacting me. Could be but I have my doubts.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 06:44 AM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz View Post
Scenarios I've seen.

You contact one provider and they offer a friend, cousin, sister, etc... as a replacement cause that provider isn't available. Dead give away.

Traveler reaches out to you randomly via pm, heightens my senses. Especially when you've never contacted them before. Yeah they're established providers but is it really her contacting me. Could be but I have my doubts.
Agreed, both have happened to me and both of the providers did turn out to be managed. Good call!
Old 02-04-2018, 06:55 AM   #5
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Will not name anyone in particular but there are local VP's (plural) on here that are managed..... Shocker!!
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 07:06 AM   #6
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz View Post
Will not name anyone in particular but there are local VP's (plural) on here that are managed..... Shocker!!
OMG really? I can't believe that! lol

Agree with not naming names. Please, let's not speculate about any individual here (you obviously didn't do that Fr8nk&Bnz, just reminding any future posters). This thread is just meant to help those who wish to only see independent ladies have information to make informed choices, not to call out anyone in particular.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:25 AM   #7
TestingTheWaters
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

One thing I stay away from is poor ad management. I'm always cautious if a provider is moving faster than her ads. Leads me to believe they are either really poor at managing their "business" or someone is trying manage it for them and getting ahead or behind of themselves. I know ladies travel and things get hectic, but sometimes showing you're in 2 cities means 2 people are on different pages.
TestingTheWaters is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:23 AM   #8
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
This one pretty much is a dead giveaway more so than anything else on the list taken by itself:

You call a lady and don't get an answer. But, almost immediately she calls you back on a blocked number.

What's happening here is that the pimp has her phone and she isn't with him. He starts a 3 way call on her hobby phone and dials her in on her personal phone to talk to you.

As for why he has her phone, it's so he can make sure that he's getting paid for all the time she books and she isn't freelancing and pocketing any. Also to ensure that whatever rules he has in place for her are being followed.
I don't usually make voice calls unless a lady requests it (mostly stick to text / PM), but it occurs to me this could be used as a test if there's some doubt in your mind - make a call and see what happens. No answer and subsequent callback on a known number wouldn't be a clue. No answer and callback on a blocked number would.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:52 AM   #9
Guest110920
Account Disabled

One more time for emphasis, because I don't want there to be any confusion about this at all:

CBJ does not equal management.

Managed providers are going to require CBJ, very likely. But there are absolutely CBJ providers that are not managed.

Don't get it twisted.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:13 AM   #10
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

nice thread and good information
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:39 AM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I just realized that pimps who keep control of the lady's phone must see a prodigious amount of dick pics.

Old 02-04-2018, 11:10 AM   #12
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I just realized that pimps who keep control of the lady's phone must see a prodigious amount of dick pics.

do guys in the hobby send them?
wth. should be pics of hundreds.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 11:13 AM   #13
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
do guys in the hobby send them?
wth. should be pics of hundreds.
So I've heard. I've never sent any, but some providers I know tell me they get a ton of them from hobbyists and (presumably) time wasters.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:16 PM   #14
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you see a Cadillac with fur on the dash and a plate that reads $$OBO, he might be a pimp.
If you see a man dressed completely in white; shoes to hat, following a block behind a girl in a short skirt swinging a big purse, he might be a pimp.
Recognizing which VPs are pimped is much harder. One former member would always point out which girls were pimped, but only after you had dated them. If he had so much knowledge, he should have put it out in a forum, instead of trying to make others look dumb because they didn't know what he knew.
Have heard many guys send dick pictures; have also heard women don't like them. I have only sent one and it was a masturbation video from a visiting VP who required a video of you masturbating while looking at her pictures.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:30 PM   #15
HoneyAngel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 67065
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

This thread made me laugh! Lol.. Spanky, you have made some good points!
I agree with most of what you say.

This post, in particular, in regards to larger number of Dic pics, a pimp must see each day! LMAO!! This is funny. But must be true.
Just had me rolling in laughter just now. LMAO!!
Good point.
This is a good thread.

The thing about sending Dic pics is that is does not rule out a potential client being LE.

There seems to be some misunderstanding about - "Sending Dic Pics for verification".

LE has been known to send Dic pics. If it is requested.
It could be any ones Dic for all we know.

Yes, Dic pic can be taken in the wrong context, if one is sent without being requested.
And are better off not being sent at all.

Unless* a Dic pic is requested.

That is just my two cents,.
Thank you SpankyJ for posting this thread.
You are the first person to make me laugh today.
Thank you!
HoneyAngel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women