Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162387
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2016, 04:43 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default What does the two text (or call) system accomplish?

I can see where it would be useful if the first text/call was made from a location the provider has visibility to. In my limited experience though, I've had the first call be miles away from the destination. Hard to see what that adds to security. I think I'm missing something. Surely there's a good reason for it?
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:14 PM   #2
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some think it's a way to weed out LE, but that doesn't mean anything. Cops can and will call as many times as they need to.

I just tell a guy to call me when they arrive at my incall for the room number, that way I'm not surprised when they knock on the door. If they are downstairs and say "I'm here" I know I have about 5-10 minutes before the knock comes once I tell them the room. That way I can take care of last minutes things (check makeup, spray a little perfume, make sure nothing is in my teeth, etc.)
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:22 PM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never practiced it. I think it's silly. Guys usually text to say 'I'm here,' anyway.

If that's your method of avoiding LE... Whew. Better come up with some new methods.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:27 PM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Seems like you two always have the answers to my many questions! Thank you.

I thought there must be some hidden logic to it, but apparently not.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:15 PM   #5
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It gives me time to get out of the room before you get there. LOL
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 08:25 PM   #6
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

I think y'all just described why to do it. First call you give the hotel so the guy knows where the hell he's going, then the second call from the parking lot gives you your "five minute warning" for any kind of last prep you want to do. I also thought ladies might give the hotel location well in advance (in case there is a need to travel plan), but not the room number just so someone doesn't show up way in advance...?
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 09:52 PM   #7
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I'm agreeing with the Hogman here. In addition to whatever other texts she or I feel are needed, I text on the day of to determine location (and usually text when I leave wherever I am to let her know I'm on the way) and then text when I get there for a room number. Am I missing something? I have never seen it as any method for "shaking off" LE. If you are at that point, you are already screwed. Just a method of communicating that made sense to me. Next thing you know, y'all will be telling me envelopes are not required.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:11 PM   #8
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogmanjones View Post
I think y'all just described why to do it. First call you give the hotel so the guy knows where the hell he's going, then the second call from the parking lot gives you your "five minute warning" for any kind of last prep you want to do. I also thought ladies might give the hotel location well in advance (in case there is a need to travel plan), but not the room number just so someone doesn't show up way in advance...?
This pretty much sums it up! I prefer not to give the hotel information more than an hour in advance. The call or text once you arrive for the room number, gives me a couple minutes warning before you knock on my door. This way I'm am waiting right inside the door, ready to open it....lessening your time spent waiting in hallway.
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:13 PM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
I'm agreeing with the Hogman here. In addition to whatever other texts she or I feel are needed, I text on the day of to determine location (and usually text when I leave wherever I am to let her know I'm on the way) and then text when I get there for a room number. Am I missing something? I have never seen it as any method for "shaking off" LE. If you are at that point, you are already screwed. Just a method of communicating that made sense to me. Next thing you know, y'all will be telling me envelopes are not required.
I think what we refer to as conversation, others may refer to as the two-call system.

What about the 3rd call, to make sure you didn't forget the damn tequila? Lol.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:20 PM   #10
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Or to make sure you didn't forget the limes
Old 05-17-2016, 10:29 PM   #11
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Ummmmm, I do believe my tequila dates are as perfect as I can make them. I never forget limes nor salt, nor mix nor a big ass bottle of Patron that you can take home so you relieve me of the evidence. I even slice the limes ahead of time. Take it all home and you've got a ready to go setup. Oh crap, I did have to go back home to get the limes the first time. Oh well, practice makes perfect.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:33 PM   #12
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ummmmm, I do believe my tequila dates are as perfect as I can make them. I never forget limes nor salt, nor mix nor a big ass bottle of Patron that you can take home so you relieve me of the evidence. I even slice the limes ahead of time. Take it all home and you've got a ready to go setup.
I've been living vicariously through Danielle's reports but I am definitely looking forward to employing our 3-call tequila system as soon as possible.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:45 PM   #13
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ummmmm, I do believe my tequila dates are as perfect as I can make them. I never forget limes nor salt, nor mix nor a big ass bottle of Patron that you can take home so you relieve me of the evidence. I even slice the limes ahead of time. Take it all home and you've got a ready to go setup. Oh crap, I did have to go back home to get the limes the first time. Oh well, practice makes perfect.
Both dates were perfect, the 2nd date I didn't drink as much because this diet is killing my alcohol tolerance lol. But still, the date was great and the tequila safely on my shelf
Old 05-17-2016, 10:47 PM   #14
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

We will have to do it at some other time than 10am. Otherwise, we are going to "waste" the whole day.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:50 PM   #15
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

DR, don't keep that good stuff safely on your shelf, drink it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women