Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2016, 02:34 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default Things I learned at a legal brothel in Vegas

1. Don't drink
  2. Don't bring a credit card
  3. #2 is more important than #1. Together they are deadly.
  4. All CBJ, all the time (by law). You *might* get an HJ uncovered from certain ladies, but don't bet on it.
  5. Most won't kiss or will only do closed mouth if they do.
  6. It is OMG expensive...you probably won't get out for less than $$$$, bare minimum - and that's for an hour, at most.
In April, I went to Sheri's Ranch, which is in Pahrump, NV, about an hour's drive from Vegas. They are known to be the most expensive legal brothel due to proximity to Vegas - they get a bunch of high rollers coming in from Vegas who don't care what they pay.

I brought a pretty good bankroll with me (not bragging - I saved it over about 6 months prior to the visit), and got 2 hours with two of the legal "courtesans" (as they call themselves) in a private bungalow. The bungalows come with champagne...of which I partook liberally to calm my nerves. Time went by very quickly and when it came time to rebook, I wasn't ready to stop and "oh look - there's a credit card in my wallet - problem solved!"

When I think of all the good times that could have been had with fine local ladies for that money...ouch!

I knew nothing about the hobby at the time - as far as I knew it was all streetwalkers and pimps out there. Yes, I had a sheltered existence.

Anyone else been to one? I hear the ones up north around Carson City are not as expensive. Still way more than hobbying though. I doubt I will ever go back to one - I will support the local economy instead!
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do they take military discounts?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:44 PM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Do they take military discounts?
Dunno, I was never in the military so didn't ask. I'm sure it would be up to the individual ladies - they are independent contractors and set their own prices as long as they are above the house minimum, so if they wanted to give a discount off that, they could I suppose.
Old 05-16-2016, 02:48 PM   #4
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like the perfect place for me! Lol! I'm in there!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:24 PM   #5
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Well, the house gets to keep half and the ladies have to pay daily rental on their rooms and buy bulk condoms, lube etc. from the house. Still, I think some of them make a lot of money - from what I've heard many work half the year and spend the other half traveling or doing whatever they want.

A downside is that the ladies are not allowed to leave the premises while working, even while off duty (they work shifts). I believe this is due to the law in Nye county, which is where Pahrump is located. I don't think it applies to the northern brothels. For this reason, I've seen some of the ladies at Sheri's who are on Twitter refer to it as "pussy prison"!
Old 05-16-2016, 04:12 PM   #6
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Years and years ago i contacted a hot asian from the Bunny Ranch. I was possibly going to make a trip to vegas so i thought id get some info since I had seen the "Cathouse" show on HBO and the babes looked good. The price was insane so decided to skip that. It was somewhere around 600 hr.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 04:50 PM   #7
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I was shooting out in Vegas, my agent at the time had the bright idea to send me and another girl out to the Bunny Ranch to work for extra cash. Needless to say, we didn't go. Can't remember the exact reason but he changed his mind the next day and shipped us to L.A. instead.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:53 PM   #8
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridemhard View Post
Years and years ago i contacted a hot asian from the Bunny Ranch. I was possibly going to make a trip to vegas so i thought id get some info since I had seen the "Cathouse" show on HBO and the babes looked good. The price was insane so decided to skip that. It was somewhere around 600 hr.
That would be a bargain compared to what Sheri's charges. Of course BR has probably come up in price as well since then, but I don't think even they command the prices that Sheri's does, despite the TV show.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:55 PM   #9
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
When I was shooting out in Vegas, my agent at the time had the bright idea to send me and another girl out to the Bunny Ranch to work for extra cash. Needless to say, we didn't go. Can't remember the exact reason but he changed his mind the next day and shipped us to L.A. instead.
Bummer (?), you might have made a killing there. Maybe even been on TV...
Old 05-16-2016, 04:59 PM   #10
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Bummer (?), you might have made a killing there. Maybe even been on TV...
Maybe, but I'll never know now. Not unless I pack my bags and head out west with a dream and a dildo.
Old 05-16-2016, 05:03 PM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Sounds like the beginning of a truly inspirational story! Horatio Alger-style (kinda).
Old 05-16-2016, 05:07 PM   #12
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO it's just a day dream. I doubt I'll ever get accepted to the Bunny Ranch or even Love Ranch. Plus I have to get licensed and all that crap...
Old 05-16-2016, 06:05 PM   #13
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

That us95 is a lonely desert mountain road.the brothels are very far apart.the one outside of pahrump was a run down dump when I stopped there years ago.2girls and a old madam.I got the hell out of there quick.when I'd get to tonopah.I wud get out my little feat tape .waiting for Columbus. And sing along with willin.I been from Tucson to tucumcari.tahachpi to tonopah. Lol
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 06:08 PM   #14
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter north77 View Post
That us95 is a lonely desert mountain road.the brothels are very far apart.the one outside of pahrump was a run down dump when I stopped there years ago.2girls and a old madam.I got the hell out of there quick.when I'd get to tonopah.I wud get out my little feat tape .waiting for Columbus. And sing along with willin.I been from Tucson to tucumcari.tahachpi to tonopah. Lol
For some reason, I now feel like playing GTA San Andreas
Old 05-16-2016, 06:26 PM   #15
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter north77 View Post
Sounds like that might have been the Chicken Ranch, which is right next door to Sheri's. Possibly before Sheri's was built.

I liked the drive from Vegas. The mountains were beautiful, and very different from anything we have around here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women